rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Elementary School Kid Suspended For "Sexual Harrassment"

Masculinity Nipped In The Bud

Quote:Quote:

CANON CITY, Colo. -

A six year old boy is suspended from school in Canon City for kissing a classmate on the cheek.

His mother says it's a crush and the two children like each other. But the school is calling it something else; sexual harassment.

First grader, Hunter Yelton, told us he loves science and phys-ed. Also...that he has a crush on a girl at school, who likes him back.

It may sound innocent enough...but at six years old Hunter now has 'sexual harassment' on his school record.

"It was during class yeah. We were doing reading group and I leaned over and kissed her on the hand. That's what happened," said Hunter Yelton.

Six year old Hunter was at home on Monday instead of at school.

"They sent me to the office, fair and square. I did something wrong and I feel sorry," he said.

"She was fine with it, they are ‘boyfriend and girlfriend’. The other children saw it and went to the music teacher. That was the day I had the meeting with the principal, where she first said 'sexual harassment'. This is taking it to an extreme that doesn't need to be met with a six year old. Now my son is asking questions… what is sex mommy? That should not ever be said, sex. Not in a sentence with a six year old," said Hunters’ mom, Jennifer Saunders.

Both hunter and his mom, Jennifer, admit he's had some trouble at school in the past. Hunter has been suspended for rough-housing, and for kissing the same girl on the cheek.

“We've been working with him with the classroom disruption. He was grounded for awhile. Big restrictions," said Saunders.

Report Bonnie Silkman asks Hunter, “Are you trying to be good at school? Hunter replies, “Yes…I have a lot of energy. I mean six year olds. They have a lot of energy."

The superintendent at School District RE-1, says any school record remains within the district. And Hunters’ actions fit the school policy description of 'sexual harassment'

"How can you do this? How can you say this about my child? Remove sexual harassment, remove it from his record. I'm going to stand up and fight for him because that's not the case, that's not what happened at all,” said Saunders.”

The school district also says Hunters' parents may believe that kissing the girl at school is overall acceptable- but that's where the school disagrees.

They're hoping the suspension changes hunter's behavior.

Hunter is supposed to return to school in Canon City on Tuesday.

Negative association begins at a young age. He kissed a chick and it is BAD. He never had a fucking chance.

One word: Homeschooling.

I'm moving permanently to Asia in two months. If I ever have kids -- and that's a big if -- I'll hire them private tutors and arrange of social interaction through other means. I'm never going to sentence my kids to this sort of stupidity.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Kiss a girl--get suspended. If he had kissed a boy he would have been given a prize for LBGT acceptance and a full college scholarship from Ellen DeGeneres. Disgusting world we live. Get your kids out of the government indoctrination camps aka public schools!

He has often been called the "Last of the Romans"

"We have prostitutes for our pleasure, concubines for our health, and wives to bear us lawful offspring."--Demosthenes (384–322 BC), Red Pill Greek Statesman

I got my first kiss in first grade in front of god and everybody. This poor kid is going to end up gay or at the very least king of the betas. They are teaching this kid that kissing girls is wrong. I have good money that says if he had kissed a a boy on the ass hole the school would have had shit to say. Oh and doesn't some form of harassment have to take place before sexual harassment can transpire? If not I owe 80-120 chicks a sever apology, If I apologized to women.

You can work stupid, but you can't fix a fat body.

hey suits. you don't have to worry about that shit in Asia and they have some of the best schools in the world depending on where you're at.

You can work stupid, but you can't fix a fat body.

I had a mother tell me a story of how her son got in trouble in kindergarten for pinching a girl's ass. I said if I was the father, I'd give him a fist bump, but make sure to tell him that he needs to be careful about where he does that sort of stuff. She got all huffy about it. I responded by saying "Hey, at least you know he's not a fag."

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Man this actually happened to me in elementary school. I kissed a girl I thought was cute and I got in school suspension.

I don't like piling on people in the education system because it's a rough job, but that principal needs to be fired.

> 6 yr old boy kisses girl on the hand in class
> gets suspended from school for sexual harrassment
[Image: 171.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

"They sent me to the office, fair and square. I did something wrong and I feel sorry," he said.
You know, I am more worried about Kid's statement.
You realize the horror when a kid makes a statement like this... Now they are programming kids from the womb...
Boys are supposed to flip a few skirts, spank few asses and run away cackling as girls chase them...

Kid kisses pretty girl at school: #RapeCulture

The most fucked up part of this story is that the girl likes him back. It's not like she was running away screaming and he was chasing her. The feelings are mutual, but yet it's harassment....

We need to get this kid on the forum as soon as he can read. He could probably teach the newbies a thing or two. He's already gotten more action than your average WoW nerd.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Wait... the girl LIKES him... and it's still harassment?

THA FUCK?

It sounds like they just want him to sit school and be a good drone.

One of three things are going to happen. Maybe all of them.

1) Kid internalizes shame, and becomes a social castrati.

2) Kid realizes what was done to him when he grows older, and become a massive misogynist, acting from his wound.

3) Kid finds healing, sees truth.

A combo of 1 & 2 seems most likely.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Watched the video. The woman doesn't look like she has a lot of money. If it was my kid, I'd lawyer up and come after them.

Sidenote - there is a thread on choosing the mother of your child. I'd make it a qualifer that anyone raising my kids raise hell if this happened to them.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

If I have kids I'll not raise them in the West. Fuckin' bullshit.

"meeting with the principal, where she first said 'sexual harassment'"

surprise, surprise. She probably got the position because she has a vagina, school boards love affirmative action (admins have to be 50/50 male/female for our local sb, yet teacher positions are allowed to be dominated by women)

This is going to be brutal for the kid growing up. Reminds me of my first few years of schooling. I was a charmer with the girls with an idgaf attitude. Of course eventually over time they shamed masculinity and that resulted in me becoming a sexually frustrated beta herb come puberty.

I just saw the mom is fighting to keep this off the boy's personal record.

WTF? You are telling me in 10 years when he is looking for a college he could be denied because of this BS?

I am glad I do not have kids in the USA, this country is going to hell.

Pre-latency, fun times.

Hope the mom finds a good lawyer to sue the principal and the school system.

This really says a lot about how much has changed in just the last decade. I still remember running around in 4th grade in the mid 90's, slapping girls' asses. I was only scolded for not paying attention, not for smacking tush.

Private school is a bit of an over reaction. Teaching your kids what is right is more appropirate. Back in my day it was the beginning of zero tolerance on violence in schools. I was 7 and would have bullies pick on me but would do nothing because I didn't want to get in trouble...at home though I would full on fight with my brothers without a problem.

My Dad said to me "wiscanada, its ok to stick up for yourself if someone tries to hit you first, if you get in trouble at school for that we will take care of you at home" That was it, I respected my parents more than my teachers and so now that I had my Dad's blessing I walked off the school bus and smashed the first bullies face into the pavement the next morning and left the other 2 crying like babies as the week went on. None of them snitched so there was no trouble from then on.

If the kissing kid was my son, I would explain that I wasn't mad when they were suspended and tell them that sometimes the school rules are wrong. I wouldn't throw a fit at a PTA meeting either, that teaches kids to be whiners instead of just adapting.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

That settles it: Roosh, we need an elementary-school section of the forum.

Sample threads:

-How to Pull a Girl's Braids Properly

-Bully pwned on the Monkey Barz!

-How to launch tater tots across the caf without being noticed.

-Cooties: Closes calls and near misses

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Roosh should post a video to that little boy telling him that there are a whole bunch of guys who are on his side.

This doesn't even fit the definition of sexual harassment, which generally has to be repetitive and unwelcome. Here, it was none of these.

Any bets on what would happen if a girl kissed a boy?

It wil be funnier when 15 years from now that girl regrets liking him, cries rape, and the kid gets thrown in jail.

Quote: (12-11-2013 07:28 PM)Menace Wrote:  

This doesn't even fit the definition of sexual harassment, which generally has to be repetitive and unwelcome. Here, it was none of these.

Again you're expecting women, and the system they control, to behave rationally. That's setting yourself up for failure.

Words, letters on a page. Documents, laws, rights. None of these things are important when a woman feels victimized. In this case, vicariously so. And though the eyes of an innocent child.

WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN MENCACE?

THE CHILDREN!