rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tuthmosis Q&A Session on Reddit 12/11/13 @ 7PM EST

I'll be doing an AMA on The Red Pill Subreddit this Wednesday (12/11/13) at 7 pm EST. I'm not too familiar with their community (or Reddit in general), but it should be an interesting discussion. I'm looking forward to it.

Here's the link. Be sure to tune in.

I'll probably jump on this thread at the same time too.

[Image: biRZgHq.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Redditi is full of betas and feminists.I can see a scenario where your AMA is viciously downvoted. Ann Coulter did an AMA once that did not go well.

What BLarsen says is sadly true. Reddit is the domain of the Feminazis, the LGBT queers and the social justice squad. It's a place I normally try to avoid like the plague, but I'll check your Q&A out Tuth. Looking forward to it.

Quote: (12-09-2013 08:42 PM)BLarsen Wrote:  

Redditi is full of betas and feminists.I can see a scenario where your AMA is viciously downvoted. Ann Coulter did an AMA once that did not go well.

To be fair, that AMA was in /r/IAmA and got reddit-wide attention whereas this one's in r/TheRedPill and probably won't be as widespread...

Reddit is definitely horrible but a nice niche has been carved out in TRP subreddit. I think Roosh did an AMA a few months back there too? But yeah, this time it's going to be troll city for sure.

The AMA I did on the same subreddit went well.

Here's a heuristic: whenever someone says "there is going to be a lot of trolls"... there never is. I expect a couple pointed questions at the most.

Good luck and kick ass.

Knock em' dead.

[Image: popcorn2.gif]

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Yeah, but Ann Coulter is a cunt.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Quote: (12-09-2013 10:39 PM)renotime Wrote:  

Yeah, but Ann Coulter is a cunt.

More importantly, Ann Coulter is a blatant troll herself. She purposefully courts controversy to increase book sales and speaking engagements. Of course she's going to bring out other trolls who hate her.

Tuth has shown that he knows how to come across well in an interview, mastering the art of subtle trolling.

Dope.

Good luck Tuth.

I'm sure Tuth can handle some Manginas on reddit with clarity and a virtual bitchslap, if need be.

Trolls are the least of my worries. My troll IQ--thanks in large part to my moderation work on this forum--is probably in the top one percent of the Internet population. In fact, if the whole AMA were trolls, I could probably still hang--mowing them down like Arnold in Commando. It'd be like this infamous performance by friend of the forum, Bill Burr.

Gets really good starting @1:58:

Will the dialogue be reposted on here? Or on reddit? I work graveyard shift and won't be able to watch it live. I also do not know how reddit or twitter even work so there is that too.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Tuthmosis, author of "24 Signs She's A Slut" and "5 Reasons To Date A Girl With An Eating Disorder" dumb enough to do an AMA this Wednesday, prepare for the lulz (TheBluePill subreddit)

[Image: tard.gif]

Thanks!

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

[Image: Brace+yourself+trolls+are+coming.JPG]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Blue pill subreddit, led by a transexual, wants to crash the AMA.

http://www.reddit.com/r/TheBluePill/comm...lut_and_5/

Reminder: This shit is tonight.

Be sure to join in, help pick off white-knight trolls, and enjoy some general lulz. I should be able to dispense with most of them, but it's always good to have RVF Special Forces backup.

Here's actual footage of me going into my AMA:

A better clip of me dealing with blue-pill trolls tonight:

For those that don't have Reddit accounts, it couldn't be easier to sign up. It literally takes 10 seconds, you don't even have to enter an e-mail address.

I sign up for a new account ever time I use the site. It's filled with lames but with so many active subreddits, it can be a pretty useful resource from time to time.

Quote: (12-11-2013 12:46 PM)Enigma Wrote:  

For those that don't have Reddit accounts, it couldn't be easier to sign up. It literally takes 10 seconds, you don't even have to enter an e-mail address.

I sign up for a new account ever time I use the site. It's filled with lames but with so many active subreddits, it can be a pretty useful resource from time to time.

Just signed up as "Per3grine". 'Twill be a nice study break. See you suckers at 7.

Quote: (12-09-2013 11:26 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

Dope.

Good luck Tuth.

I'm sure Tuth can handle some Manginas on reddit with clarity and a virtual bitchslap, if need be.

Thread hijack -
Damn McQueen you should have been co-hosting this. A new fan of your podcast.
-Thread unhijack

Good luck Tuth - represent us well you smart SOB!

I'm turning off our auto-bot for the duration of AMA to allow new accounts to comment. (By default, new signups are silenced for a week to deter trolls. Our mod staff will be on standby for the duration of the AMA.

Looking forward to it. Hopefully it goes smoothly, most of our AMAs have been relatively drama free, but then again, we've got 20,000 more members since our last AMA.

Looks like I will miss most of the action since 7pm EST is primetime in Poland, but I hope it goes well. [Image: thumb.gif]

Bummer - I checked the link to the reddit and it says, "You are not a member of this community. Please respect that by not voting." [Image: sad.gif]

Now I am just gonna down vote to make everyone feel my pain of rejection, lol. And of course acting like a bitch means I need a chick youtube clip.

In all seriousness, should be good, will be there to support!

Can't seem to get the clip to work [Image: sad.gif] supposed to start at 7:38. I checked the box for the time and everything. Damn you Carrie!

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

[Image: 4390270-3x2-940x627.jpg]

Get ready troops!

I'm the King of Beijing!