rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Aron Ralston -- on whom the film 127 hrs was based -- arrested for domestic violence

Aron Ralston -- on whom the film 127 hrs was based -- arrested for domestic violence

This is brilliant, apparently a one armed man represents a serious threat to a woman.

I don't know the specifics of this case, but going on my gut feeling, I'd be willing to wager that this is yet another situation where a woman uses the system to ruin a man. Maybe he made too much money from selling rights to the makers of the movie and she decided that it was time to cash out.

Quote:Quote:

DENVER—Authorities say Aron Ralston, who gained widespread attention when he cut off his forearm to free himself after becoming trapped by a dislodged boulder in a Utah canyon, has been arrested in Denver for domestic violence.

The 38-year-old was booked into the Downtown Detention Center on Sunday on charges of assault and wrongs to minors. Police spokeswoman Raquel Lopez told The Associated Press she can’t release details until she speaks with a domestic violence detective.

Ralston was hiking in 2003 when he became trapped by a boulder and was forced to cut off his own arm to free himself. He went on to detail his struggles in a book, and his story was later adapted into the movie 127 Hours.

Ralston is scheduled to appear in court Monday.

I'm the King of Beijing!

I know how you could get him out of a tree, but how does one handcuff a one armed man?

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Just heard a report that he has been released after two nights in jail and charges dismissed

The report said that the girlfriend punched him twice in the back of the head and he shoved her in return. She was jealous because he has a two year old son with another woman. She was arrested also. The wrongs to minors charge was simply because they were fighting with a kid in the house.

Of course his name gets smeared when he was actually the victim of domestic violence

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Man, it's gotten so as soon as I hear one of these stories, I just wait for the other shoe to drop. Ditto Jameis Winston. I am rarely wrong.