rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mormon Women Bare [NSFW]

Mormon Women Bare [NSFW]

Take a look at this story:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...desty.html

Those pictures are the very best argument I have ever seen for the Mormon church's code of modesty.

Mormon Women Bare [NSFW]

[Image: barf.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.

Mormon Women Bare [NSFW]

Quote: (12-08-2013 10:02 PM)Consul Wrote:  

Take a look at this story:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...desty.html

Those pictures are the very best argument I have ever seen for the Mormon church's code of modesty.

No doubt.

I skimmed the first few pictures, saw nothing that could pass the boner test, then closed the page.

Keep your clothes on, Mormon bishes.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Mormon Women Bare [NSFW]

[Mod: NSWF Images Removed]

I am the cock carousel

Mormon Women Bare [NSFW]

Most of the Mormon girls I've seen were better looking and slimmer than the American average

The Establishment hate the LDS because they have the highest rate of white births in the US and they have traditional sex roles

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Mormon Women Bare [NSFW]

See, even Mormon bitches want to "reclaim their bodies" (translation: reserve the right to be sluts). Girls will be girls, no matter the circumstances. Remember that, gentlemen.

Mormon Women Bare [NSFW]

those women look stretched out from child-bearing. Makes me scared to impregnate a bitch

Mormon Women Bare [NSFW]

MOTHER OF GOD WHYYYYYYYY!!!!!

[Image: attachment.jpg15833]   

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Mormon Women Bare [NSFW]

While I think the Mormon religion is a crock of shit, I do have to say, the Mormon women I knew definitely looked better than they average girl in this group. But I could see them stretching a lot from all the kids they have.

Mormon Women Bare [NSFW]

Quote: (12-08-2013 11:08 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

those women look stretched out from child-bearing. Makes me scared to impregnate a bitch

For real. One thing I've noticed concerning facebook is that few women post as many skimpy pictures after having a child as before. I'm betting it's because of the toll pregnancy has taken on their bodies.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Mormon Women Bare [NSFW]

[Image: 8WNWeLV.gif]

Mormon Women Bare [NSFW]

Quote: (12-08-2013 10:16 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

Most of the Mormon girls I've seen were better looking and slimmer than the American average

The Establishment hate the LDS because they have the highest rate of white births in the US and they have traditional sex roles

These women have all hit the wall. And they know it.
I live in a college town, and i'm always running across young Mormon chicks visiting. They are always 6 and above and have way more conversational skills than the average snarky college chick.
They are a breath of fresh air, honestly, and it keeps me from giving up hope.

Mormon Women Bare [NSFW]

Incredible attention whoring from women that are supposed to be religious and modest. I could handle and even support the pics of their ugly (there's no way around it, sorry) bodies if they weren't spiced with such an overwhelming dose of "reclaiming their bodies" and other religious hamster bullshit.

That said, while childbirth certainly takes a toll on women, I firmly believe that a good part of it can be mitigated through quality diet and exercise. Especially in women who are known for being housewives and (from what I've heard) proud of it.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Mormon Women Bare [NSFW]

The only cute person in those photos is Katie's baby (near the end of the article).

Of all of the conservative religions, I respect the Mormons the most (they don't have the "anyone who thinks different from us will go to hell" notions and their members have a lot less hypocrisy than followers of other denominations) and are a lot more honest about sex than the Baptists, conservative Catholics, and Evangelicals (No "enjoying sex is a sin" nonsense).

Mormon Women Bare [NSFW]

Consul should be given a timeout for being so mean [Image: biggrin.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Mormon Women Bare [NSFW]

Quote: (12-08-2013 10:22 PM)YaManBT Wrote:  

See, even Mormon bitches want to "reclaim their bodies" (translation: reserve the right to be sluts). Girls will be girls, no matter the circumstances. Remember that, gentlemen.

They go naked for the whole world to see yet, we have this quote:

' I hope that men see this and realize that women should not be objectified, even if seen nude'

Mormon Women Bare [NSFW]

I've been to Temple Square in Salt Lake City. Plenty of hotties floating around trying to get you to sign up for their wacky brand of Sunday Funday.

That being said, they picked some of the most revolting from the Mormon flock for that article. I'll be having nightmares about that cottage cheese gunt for weeks.

Aziz Nuts in yo mothafuckin' mouth - @aziz_nuts

Mormon Women Bare [NSFW]

Those pictures are a cleaver Mormon trick to permanently reduce the lust of men who look at them.

Rico... Sauve....

Mormon Women Bare [NSFW]

Funny how women start protesting objectification the moment they hit the wall.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Mormon Women Bare [NSFW]

Quote: (12-08-2013 10:13 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

[Mod: NSWF Images Removed]

this is a case study in how coservatism WILL KILL your game !!!

Mormon Women Bare [NSFW]

I don't mean to be rude here, but Mormonism has nothing to do with what's wrong with these women. They're Americans. They look like every other average chunky American white women I see every day.

Sad to say, but this really is the State of the Union.

Mormon Women Bare [NSFW]

Surprised at the proliferation of short hair and the fat feminist look overall. I thought Mormon girls were supposed to be traditional.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Mormon Women Bare [NSFW]

One of my guilty pleasures is the worst rated comments on Dailymail articles.

"PETER, SOUTHPORT LANCASHIRE - ENGLAND, 1 week ago
Don't fancy any of them.

Nova Lulu, Arlington, 1 week ago
Where'd they all hang their sacred underwear?

gorkel, Cape May, United States, 1 week ago
That is some real ugly right there.. Yo!

Porus, Jahannam, 1 week ago
Some of these Mormon women have let themselves go !!

LIONS, COPENHAGEN, 1 week ago
What a Mess ! They should be MADE 2 cover up, by Law !"

[Image: laugh4.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Mormon Women Bare [NSFW]

I am Mormon.

These women do not represent the average Mormon woman. The hags in the photos are of the minority progressive, feminist strain that is running through the church membership in the US and England. True believing LDS women would not pose for the type of photos and article referenced above. In my neighborhood, which is 90% Mormon, the majority of women are bona fide stay-at-home MILFs. Sure there are some fatties mixed in to the local ward population, and I pity the suckers married to them, but the majority of younger LDS women in my neighborhood dress well, are fit, and take care of themselves, and are some of the damnedest attractive married women with children I have ever seen.

Mormon Women Bare [NSFW]

That matches better with the few Mormons I have met than the pics shown in the article.