rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stay at Home, Let the Girls Go Out and Drink Game

Here I am on a Friday night. The weather is shitty outside. I'm not going out. But, I might not have to..

I texted my pipeline today- about 110 chicks, most of them from OKCupid.

I've been trying to get these girls out for a while.

It occurred to me that instead of trying to make plans with them for a weekend night (which would make me look like I have no life), I'd let them go out without me. They can go get drunk with the girls.

This is great, because now, several of them are texting me asking me what's up.

So, here's what I did:

Hit them up in the middle of the day to see what they were up to. They'll get back to me and maybe ask me what I'm up to.

I'll try to space out the messages so that there's enough room for us to all save face- the girl needs to think that she's showing you that she has a fun social life and plans on the big weekend nights, and I need to look like the same.

For example, the girl will tell me what she's doing, "I'm blahlablablab... what about you?"

Then I wait until like 11:30 or midnight when they already going out partying and text them something like "you sorta seem like you'd be fun to fool around with [Image: wink.gif]"

They will respond "Of course I am [Image: wink.gif]" and some other shit. At this point they are in party mode and you can get them to come meet you.

I'll say I'm getting drinks or something or might just suggest that we can have fun at my place.

Seems to be working tonight..

UPDATE:
Short haired blond Russian that I met last week telling me she's coming. Now I gotta switch out of my sweat pants and put on some jeans.

Blonde flaked, but I just got a text from a new girl off OKC from today. She's telling me she wants to come blaze at my place.

This might be revolutionary shit.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

I got a chick back to my house but no dice. I think the key is to properly set the sexual frame early on in the interaction.

I think if you haven't banged these girls before, you're gonna have to run some solid comfort game to get what you want. Why not just meet them out at the end of the night, act like you were having a wonderful time elsewhere [of course you could be napping] and then 15 mins later just pull her out of the bar back to your place?

soup, I am blowing through money in nyc NOT doing this, I think you just saved me $1000/month, this stuff is better than bitcoin. I may even through in "lets get a drink downstairs" to start things off

Can you just turn "on" your personality?

If I'm chillin at home watching TV and it's shitty out, I can't just snap "on" and be social. I have to warm up first.

Love this. Been doing this for the past couple months now but only on girls I've already banged. Going out when it's 10 degrees and trying to game and spend money on drinks and the bar is packed to capacity...no thanks. Maybe this is "winter hibernation game".

I wish I could use this. There are not 110 chicks on OkCupid in all of Croatia, let alone close to me. I really should move to a global metropolis...

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

It's definitely a numbers game.

I was in talks with about 4 girls last night.

It's the same principle as letting other guys butter up a girl and then coming in for the swoop.

It's economy game.

You don't have to just use OKCupid, but I think it helps to just have a lot of girls you are talking to at any given time no matter what.

As far as getting warmed up goes.. I didn't really want to drink anything last night, but I did have a beer while I was waiting for the girl. I believe that it's really important to get to a point where there is no warming up.

Truth is that there is no other reality than the game. There's no off season. You have to recognize this. The best way to be ready is to always be ready.

This is what I do. I bring girls back to my place. I've done it probably a hundred times this year. My home is like an office. There's very little "getting warmed up".

Again, to do this high-risk game, you really need to have built a lot of raw physical attraction with the girl, either through your photos and direct texts, or how you acted when you met her, etc.

Quote: (12-07-2013 12:16 PM)horn Wrote:  

I think if you haven't banged these girls before, you're gonna have to run some solid comfort game to get what you want. Why not just meet them out at the end of the night, act like you were having a wonderful time elsewhere [of course you could be napping] and then 15 mins later just pull her out of the bar back to your place?

I try to talk to girls on the phone at least once, for there own sake.

That said, a lot of girls just do not answer their phones these days, and might actually think you creepy for trying to call them.

Also, you can't have a missed text. A missed call was you failing at getting in touch with them. You get no intelligence back from that. Voicemails pile up and get ignored so I don't leave messages.

A text will be go through- it will be seen.

I don't think I said anything about calling them. I think you misread what I wrote. I agree on texting, naturally for this style of game.

Good luck, pls keep us posted I am definitely intrigued. Yes, I think if she feels very raw physical attraction for you she might come right over. But then shouldn't you have banged her already?

Quote: (12-07-2013 01:34 PM)horn Wrote:  

I don't think I said anything about calling them. I think you misread what I wrote. I agree on texting, naturally for this style of game.

Good luck, pls keep us posted I am definitely intrigued. Yes, I think if she feels very raw physical attraction for you she might come right over. But then shouldn't you have banged her already?

I'm a busy guy, so sometimes I meet a girl and don't have time to bang her right then and there.

One of the most important aspects of game for me is knowing the difference between hunting and fishing, and knowing when to hunt and when to fish. Done well, a good fishing expedition can be some of the best ROI you'll get gaming. This is good fishing.

Wait... are you invited them all to the same party? Cause if you can get a 110 girl orgy going then we would all like to subscribe to your newsletter, sir.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Quote: (12-07-2013 01:47 PM)soup Wrote:  

Quote: (12-07-2013 01:34 PM)horn Wrote:  

I'm a busy guy, so sometimes I meet a girl and don't have time to bang her right then and there.

Haha, I gotcha.

Another variant of this type of game:

You have a girl that goes out drinking with her friends. You dont feel like joining and drinking due to whatever reasons.
You go sleep and set your alarm at 1.30 am. Go to the bar. She's drunk, your sober. Take a shot with her and you can go make out. Take her back to your pad. Minimum time and energy invested, maximum profit. Mind you, game only works if you have some degree of certainty that you can pull her.

Literally just had an OKC date leave my place with nothing..nothing.

This is the 3rd date--we have kissed, hugs, groping,etc but no sex yet. So I invite her to my place for a home cooked lunch, hangout, watch a movie then maybe go out to some bars/entertainment. Logistics have been bad because we live 60 miles apart

She is on my couch (and has consumed two drinks (eggnog with whiskey--it is only 3:30pm). We are under a heated blanket watching the movie all curled up next to each other. Touching, feeling, etc. After the movie we chit chat for a bit. I go for the kiss to start things going here--she then says she has to meet a friend and has to go. I know this is probably BS so I keep going like I did not hear her. After a few more attempts at starting to kiss and me telling her the friend can wait--she literally just gets up and says she has to leave now to meet her friend (she does live about 1:30hrs away from me). Goes for her purse and walks out the door in a 5 second period. I get a peck on the mouth as some sort of loser consolation prize.

I don't even try to rationalize hamsters, but not even wanting to go for some heavy make out after she drove 1 and a half hours to meet me? Phone number has been deleted. Flake.

Thanks OKC--I need a real day game to get real women. OKC has been real let down so far.

He has often been called the "Last of the Romans"

"We have prostitutes for our pleasure, concubines for our health, and wives to bear us lawful offspring."--Demosthenes (384–322 BC), Red Pill Greek Statesman

This might only work in a fornicated infested city like "New York".

You do this in a smaller city and you will find yourself grabbing tissue a bit too much.

Quote: (12-07-2013 01:10 AM)soup Wrote:  

Here I am on a Friday night. The weather is shitty outside. I'm not going out. But, I might not have to..

I texted my pipeline today- about 110 chicks, most of them from OKCupid.

I've been trying to get these girls out for a while.

It occurred to me that instead of trying to make plans with them for a weekend night (which would make me look like I have no life), I'd let them go out without me. They can go get drunk with the girls.

This is great, because now, several of them are texting me asking me what's up.

So, here's what I did:

Hit them up in the middle of the day to see what they were up to. They'll get back to me and maybe ask me what I'm up to.

I'll try to space out the messages so that there's enough room for us to all save face- the girl needs to think that she's showing you that she has a fun social life and plans on the big weekend nights, and I need to look like the same.

For example, the girl will tell me what she's doing, "I'm blahlablablab... what about you?"

Then I wait until like 11:30 or midnight when they already going out partying and text them something like "you sorta seem like you'd be fun to fool around with [Image: wink.gif]"

They will respond "Of course I am [Image: wink.gif]" and some other shit. At this point they are in party mode and you can get them to come meet you.

I'll say I'm getting drinks or something or might just suggest that we can have fun at my place.

Seems to be working tonight..

UPDATE:
Short haired blond Russian that I met last week telling me she's coming. Now I gotta switch out of my sweat pants and put on some jeans.

I don't understand this. You fucked 110 chicks? you text 110 chicks?

Interesting thread soup. The one thing I've noticed though is I have a much harder time convincing a girl to head over solo than just meeting her out and bouncing her home. I'm not sure if that is a function of my location (uws) but until she is a regular in the rotation I end up popping out to someplace just to meet her.

Id love to crack this and not have to leave home at all. Ideas?

You found 110 hot girls on okc?

Christ I need to move near you.

A pipeline of 110 girls, Soup?

Wow. Just wow.

Right now, I have 110 girls numbers from OKC in my phone.

There might be a high probability that most of these girls have blocked my number.

These are girls I've never met.

Quote: (12-08-2013 04:37 AM)soup Wrote:  

Right now, I have 110 girls numbers from OKC in my phone.

There might be a high probability that most of these girls have blocked my number.

These are girls I've never met.

Yeah I understand.
Was kidding.

Great job, repped.