rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anti-Aging -- Extend your Gaming Career

I know we have talked about a lot of this stuff before, but..

A few members asked me to do a data sheet about my anti-aging routine.

I don't look that great for my age but I look okay.

My dad always told me, if you want to bang young girls into your 40's and 50's, you have to look "fresh and rested".

Here is what I beleive in:

SLEEP

This is the single greatest anti aging exercise that you can do. The youthful hormones are produced between 10pm and 3am. Your body and brain cleanses itself during deep sleep. Failure to get deep sleep is failure to repair your body. This is #1.

STRESS

Eliminate it from your life. This is hard but do the best you can. Exercise, Meditate, Walk in nature, Cultivate your sense of humor, Practice your faith, Communicate with loved ones, change your job, change your lifestyle, etc.

We all have different ways to deal with stress. Identify and incorporate the specific stress reducing strategies that work for you.

I learned to relax, not take my job so serious and not take life so serious. I forgave my parents for not doing a great job raising me and decided that I would be more grateful and light hearted.

I feel much lighter, happier and stress free (most of the time)

Stress is the silent killer that destroys your body. Eliminate it!

CLEAN FOOD

We are what we eat. Processed food is full of chemicals, additives, preservastives, free radicals, etc. This stuff confuses the body and causes it to over work and age. Your body is an expensive car, why use low quality, harmful fuel? You can never get a new body!

Fresh food is full of nutrients, vitamens, minerals, etc. Our body can process it very easily and comfortably. Food should be medicine, not poison

WATER

After air, this is our most vital nutrient. Drink a lot of it.

Dehydration leads to premature skin aging, a weak digestive function, and a weak immune system.

Our body is something like 70% water. Replenish it regularly.

Winter = Lots of hot tea!

Summer = Cold tea

TIME

Ignore the concept of time. It doesn't exist. Time is a man made measurment. (Google it)

I don't beleive in age. The number means nothing to me.

"They" say the earth goes around the sun every 365 days and we are supposed to add another year to our age every time. I choose not to participate in that measurement system.

That might sound funny but I know that this strategy helps me a lot. My mind does not awknowledge or process the years 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, etc. That type of measuring system carries to many expectations, beleifs, and cultural conditioning.

I use my own mearsuring system. If I can still pull college girls, I am young. When I can no longer do that, I will re-evaluate my "age".

That how I measure.

DO LESS

Don't overwhelm yourself with countless tasks and responsibilitites. Limited your commintments and appointments. Schedule time to relax.

Life a simple life.

"let your affairs be two or three, and not a hundred or a thousand”

- Henry David Thoreau

I hope this data sheet inspires you to improve your anti-aging routine and bang girls decades younger then yourself for many years to come.

Please post questions, comments, suggestions, and criticisms.

Gio, it's stuff like this that makes me wish I could give you multiple rep points.

Amino collagens. They work.

Infused h2o

The Master Cleanse. It works. Do once a year.

Vagina juice- Bathe in it. It is the fountain of youth.

ACV

Avoid the sun

Heh, this guy is a boss.

Basically, all of this here is everything I do not do. Ugh. Tough.

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Yeah Gio is old as dirt. [Image: whip.gif]

No homo, but does any of the old timers here use any type of anti-aging creams? I swear by amino collagens for the inside lubrication, but what about external? I'm still young an beautiful and don't need it now, but in the future. I fear the wall.

http://www.advanceddermatology.com/afftrackdmfa5/

I just turned 38 and easily pass for 10-15 years younger.

All the things Giovonny said, plus:

I've never smoked a cigarette in my life. Smoking ages people terribly.

Loads of fat in the diet, the healthy kind.

Wear sunglasses if it's sunny. Protects the skin around eyes and keeps you from squinting which causes wrinkles.

Alchohol in moderation only..

Don't even think about going vegetarian or vegan. (See part about fats.) However load up on fresh vegetables every day.

Avoid sugar

You want to refresh your face? Get a chemical peel or do it yourself. Glycolic acid peel is the normal one. For deep peel use trichloroacetic acid. I did it and it makes a huge difference.

Didn't do it myself but if I do it again I will. The chemicals are all cheap and available online. Same with how tos. No cream will produce these results. You will look like a leper for a few days and it hurts like a motherfucker for a couple of minutes, but it works.

Quote: (12-11-2013 03:32 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Yeah Gio is old as dirt. [Image: whip.gif]

No homo, but does any of the old timers here use any type of anti-aging creams? I swear by amino collagens for the inside lubrication, but what about external? I'm still young an beautiful and don't need it now, but in the future. I fear the wall.

http://www.advanceddermatology.com/afftrackdmfa5/

Cream with Matrixyl is supposed to work. Ebay UK has some that's much cheaper than L'Oreal et al. I've been putting the stuff round my eyes for 3 months and on the back of just one hand. Not convinced I can see a difference between the hands yet. Will persist until the tub runs out.

Avoid the sun, if you can resist the cultural pressure in majority white countries to be tan.

I quit the booze about 5 days ago down from 6 bottels of sherry every 2 days, sometimes more. Started back in the gym. I need to stay on this because results are coming in fast. With out any of this I'm 31 and most people think I look more around 24-26 so I'm good that way but I was starting to get chunky. Now my weight is falling off my bones. I vouch for most everything that has been said here as well. Also not that it affects you that much AGING wise, keep a nice hare cut and get some of the excess hair shaved or waxed. The older you get the weirder places you start to grow hair and smoth skin alover makes a man look young. Just my 2 cents.

You can work stupid, but you can't fix a fat body.

Quote: (12-11-2013 03:35 PM)Mikev75 Wrote:  

Avoid sugar

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articl...aging.aspx

Some say refined sugar (fructose) ages you faster than smoking. :o

Quote: (12-11-2013 03:35 PM)Menace Wrote:  

You want to refresh your face? Get a chemical peel or do it yourself. Glycolic acid peel is the normal one. For deep peel use trichloroacetic acid. I did it and it makes a huge difference.

Didn't do it myself but if I do it again I will. The chemicals are all cheap and available online. Same with how tos. No cream will produce these results. You will look like a leper for a few days and it hurts like a motherfucker for a couple of minutes, but it works.

I use this spa:

http://michelsalon.com/

Quote:Quote:

FACIAL FOR MEN $75
Designed specifically for men, this relaxing deep-pore
cleansing facial features an enzyme peeling masque. A
skin repair treatment rich with the latest discoveries
in botanical liposomes is applied, which helps prevent
and relieve razor burn, sensitivity and ingrown hairs.

MICRODERMABRASION FACIAL
For treatment of aging, sun-damage, altered pigmentation,
stretch marks, scars, age spots, enlarged and clogged pore,
and acne and acne scarring. Refines and rejuvenates surface
skin. Smoothes skin while stimulating new cellular growth, for
a younger vibrant complexion. Peels are an additional $30.
FACE AND NECK (60 min.) $150

MYOXY-CAVIAR AGE DEFYING SPA FACIAL (60 MIN.) $125
Timeless rejuvenation formulated with the finest, high-purity marine
and botanical ingredients. Potency for powerful anti-aging therapy
with an unequivocal youthful glow.

Damn. The price of beauty isn't pretty.

Yeah Ali. Price I paid for micro derm plus peel was about that. Not cheap.

Anybody here ever had a turkish bath. I got one in guess where. Turkey. That shit was the best. I've never fealt so clean in my life.

You can work stupid, but you can't fix a fat body.

Some of you may have seen this on ROK already, but Quintus had an excellent article on this topic: http://www.returnofkings.com/16507/tips-...-get-older
So many jumping-off points that could be - and are - expanded to fill entire textbooks.

It's crazy how just about everyone here looks younger. What are the odds? heh Great stuff Gio. +1

Anybody notice their face looks the best after a nice cardio session at the gym?

The only thing I use on my face is coconut oil, in fact I use it everywhere.

As you get older you realize alcohol is not your friend.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Gio can you elaborate on your diet?

Tons of veggies and fruit, or more of a paleo lifestyle with lots of organic meat and healthy fats like olive oil, coconut oil, ghee etc.?

In terms of sleep, do you think sleeping from 11pm - 5am is better than a say, a longer sleep, from 2am - 10am.

I find that sleeping any less than 8 hours results in me feeling pretty tired the next day (and not as sharp), but I wonder if going to bed earlier, or closer to when the sun sets makes a big difference.

Sunscreen is your friend. Use it twice a day everyday, not just in summer. SPF of greater than 30. SPF refers to protection from UVB. Choosing a 'broad spectrum' sunscreen will protect you also from UVA, which is around all the time, winter and cloudy days also.

See below harmful effects of the sun:

In terms of products:

Use something with Retinol (synthetic vitamin A) at night. Most well established treatment for blemishes and anti aging.

Great post by Gio, as always.

A comment: guys on the thread are going way, way overboard with the sun-phobia.

Yes, if you fry your skin in the sun all day every day with no protection, your skin will age faster and it's not a good idea.

But the problem for most men today is not too much sun, it's too little.

Without sunlight and specifically UV exposure, you don't generate enough vitamin D and enough testosterone. As a result, your life sucks in pretty much every way.

I have no doubt that the decline in testosterone levels in western men over the course of the last few generations is directly related to reduced sunlight exposure as a result of more office work and relentless skin cancer based sunscreen propaganda.

I may do a separate post on this later, but the short version is this:

You want to get some sun but not too much. Ideally, get it consistently during the summer around noon to optimize the UV-A/UV-B ratio. You don't need more than 10-20 minutes at a time but during that time you want to sunbathe exposing as much of your body as possible with no sunscreen.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

The above vid is of course an extreme example

simply comparing the average caucasian person at age 50 with a black person of the same age is telling regarding the benefit of extra natural sun protection

Good thread... From all the great anti-aging threads we have over the years, a nice condensed thread would be good.

Exercise (Weight training, HIIT)
IF
Water Intake
Proper Rest
Coconut (varieties)
Various Supplements (too many to name)
Alcohol consumption
ACV
Skin care tips
Attitude/mental
Sun

ETC ETC ETC

Quote: (12-11-2013 03:38 PM)Rutting Elephant Wrote:  

Avoid the sun, if you can resist the cultural pressure in majority white countries to be tan.

There's a way to get a nice tan while also avoiding the sun. Spray tanning. Not the bronzing type, but there is a type that sprays on clear, and turns into a tan in 6 hours, and sticks around for almost a week. It looks completely natural, in fact better than natural (for an Irish guy like me) because it's very even. I do it at a tanning salon.

It increases your looks a ton if you are of northern European descent. The hispanic guys and mediterranean guys would probably benefit too, but not as much as us whiter guys.

Take care of those titties for me.

Quote: (12-12-2013 01:29 AM)Dusty Wrote:  

Quote: (12-11-2013 03:38 PM)Rutting Elephant Wrote:  

There's a way to get a nice tan while also avoiding the sun. Spray tanning. Not the bronzing type, but there is a type that sprays on clear, and turns into a tan in 6 hours, and sticks around for almost a week. It looks completely natural, in fact better than natural (for an Irish guy like me) because it's very even. I do it at a tanning salon.

It increases your looks a ton if you are of northern European descent. The hispanic guys and mediterranean guys would probably benefit too, but not as much as us whiter guys.

melanotan 2

Quote: (12-11-2013 11:31 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

Great post by Gio, as always.

A comment: guys on the thread are going way, way overboard with the sun-phobia.

Yes, if you fry your skin in the sun all day every day with no protection, your skin will age faster and it's not a good idea.

But the problem for most men today is not too much sun, it's too little.

Without sunlight and specifically UV exposure, you don't generate enough vitamin D and enough testosterone. As a result, your life sucks in pretty much every way.

I have no doubt that the decline in testosterone levels in western men over the course of the last few generations is directly related to reduced sunlight exposure as a result of more office work and relentless skin cancer based sunscreen propaganda.

I may do a separate post on this later, but the short version is this:

You want to get some sun but not too much. Ideally, get it consistently during the summer around noon to optimize the UV-A/UV-B ratio. You don't need more than 10-20 minutes at a time but during that time you want to sunbathe exposing as much of your body as possible with no sunscreen.

totally agree with that! You DO need some real direct sun on your skin from time to time, for both physical ...

( " Vitamin D is essential for healthy bones, and we get most of our vitamin D from exposure to sunlight. Find out how to make sure you get enough without risking sun damage.

Cover up or protect your skin before it starts to turn red or burn

Everyone needs vitamin D to absorb calcium and phosphorus from their diet. These minerals are important for healthy bones.

A lack of vitamin D – known as vitamin D deficiency – can cause softening and weakening of bones and lead to bone deformities. In children, for example, a lack of vitamin D can lead to rickets. In adults, it can lead to osteomalacia, which causes bone pain and tenderness.
How do we get vitamin D?

Our body creates most of our vitamin D from direct sunlight on our skin. We also get vitamin D from some foods, such as eggs, meat and oily fish such as salmon, mackerel and sardines.
" )

... and psychological reasons.

http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/Summerhealth/...light.aspx

Face masks every week
I look younger when I shave my head
You look older when you're fat