rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

male contraception article in the guardian

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree...?CMP=fb_gu

I can't believe the drug companies think men won't want a pill and couldn't be trusted to take one.

When half of your current and future wealth depends on taking a pill - you have every incentive to take it.

I predict feminists politicians media and bureaucrats will oppose this and fight approval of these drugs because they give men the same reproductive autonomy women have.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Man - I really don't think this can ever be allowed to happen. Honestly - society would literally fall apart. The whole of society is based around women having "oopsie" pregnancies.

The weird thing about this, is that in the West and developed nations, birth rate is already falling.

They don't want to release it because of the testosterones effect on muscle. The guy feels great because he's getting an extra shot of test with each dose. There really is an anti testosterone fad amongst doctors.

"That first time was a pair of daily progesterone pills to knock out the wee men, plus an undignified monthly injection of testosterone in the arse to counteract their feminising effects."

But wouldnt that mean that by the end of the month you will be acting like a bitch when the testosterone runs low?

If the price of contraception is having a period, then id rather bust in their mouths and be done.

Edit: confirmed

" I think it's generally good for men and women to spend a little time with each other's hormones."

This guy has oficially turned into a woman.

This scares the shit out of me. Using progesterone and testosterone cycling to manipulate sperm can go very, very badly. I speak from experience.

Cycling testosterone-producing pro-hormones in the past, it was a nightmare. Tons of side-effects and especially bad when you go off the drug and the feminizing-effects that the author in the article above come in. Luckily his care was so controlled and he got test injected to counteract the effects. Going unchecked, or late with the shot etc can lead to some really nasty things.

I personally would not use these drugs for contraception. Rubbers all the way, much safer in the long run if you don't fuck it up.

From the OP's article:

Quote:Quote:

But there was a price to pay. The weekend before the testosterone shots, the progesterone was in charge. My partner said to me: "You're weepy, irrational, and comfort eating – do you think it's possible you're premenstrual?" I argued with her, of course, but eventually the pattern was undeniable.

I have to conclude though that I don't have a problem with this drug/hormone therapy being publicly available. I had really adverse reactions to hormone manipulation but lots of guys handle it much better. Just like not every girl can be on oral contraception due to personal chemistry problems.

Why aren't they testing non hormonal methods like Risug and I believe the PUFA one with cottonseed oil.

While I applaud any attempts to introduce a male birth control pill - I stick to make her swallow or blasting up the girl's ass.

I just don't trust the establishment, any establishment when it comes messing with stuff like this.

Wald

I reckon reversible non-hormonal male contraception will be on the market in the next 10 years.

Make sure you've given money to support the vasalgel trials, I have, and I know a number of other forum members have too.

I'm not even that worried about the regulatory issues in the US or UK - as long as they can get it on the market somewhere I'll be booking a trip.

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold

Quote: (12-06-2013 02:53 PM)crippler Wrote:  

I reckon reversible non-hormonal male contraception will be on the market in the next 10 years.

Make sure you've given money to support the vasalgel trials, I have, and I know a number of other forum members have too.

I'm not even that worried about the regulatory issues in the US or UK - as long as they can get it on the market somewhere I'll be booking a trip.

Vasagel/RISUG is going to be the bane of gold digging whores and jock chasers. No more perforating rubbers and stuffing used condoms up inside themselves to earn a lottery ticket. This shit is ice cold gold and works for 10 years at a time.

Best part: completely reversible. Decide you want a little you, one flush treatment and you're in the baby business. So how long before the feminists determine that it's evil?

Hell, if you left it up to me, I'd be RISUGing boys at 14. Teen pregnancy would end overnight.

This cannot happen soon enough.

I agree that testosterone manipulation is a bad idea, but most of the ideas that have been introduced are non-hormonal. There is an Indoesian method being tested that is basically a plant extract naturally occuring which would be taken ONCE A MONTH and have no hormonal effects. (PBS did a story on it.) It would shift the entire balance of power in the Western world the same way the female pill did.

Feminism would not be possible without the female pill. What will the male pill allow?

Whoever makes it should just market it as THE RED PILL.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Quote: (12-06-2013 10:58 PM)runsonmagic Wrote:  

This cannot happen soon enough.

I agree that testosterone manipulation is a bad idea, but most of the ideas that have been introduced are non-hormonal. There is an Indoesian method being tested that is basically a plant extract naturally occuring which would be taken ONCE A MONTH and have no hormonal effects. (PBS did a story on it.) It would shift the entire balance of power in the Western world the same way the female pill did.

Feminism would not be possible without the female pill. What will the male pill allow?

Whoever makes it should just market it as THE RED PILL.

[Image: highfive.gif]

Quote: (12-06-2013 01:28 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

I predict feminists politicians media and bureaucrats will oppose this and fight approval of these drugs because they give men the same reproductive autonomy women have.