rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Prediction - Conclusion

Prediction - Conclusion

I'm not one for forum threads, but if you would like a comical look at the cultural (d)evolution of the female species, watch the following videos

Prediction - 'The Two Ronnies - The Worm That Turned' aired 1980

Conclusion - 'What Happens in Kavos - Season 2, Episode 2' aired 05 Dec 2013

Prediction - Conclusion

Some links would be nice.

Prediction - Conclusion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcMd1F1acSo - first video

'spoof piece of dystopian fiction set in 2012 in which women rule England. Male and female gender roles are completely reversed, even down to men having women's names and vice-versa. Men are housekeepers and wear women's clothes, and law and order is managed by female guards in boots and hot pants.' - taken from wiki.

The comedy is by no means rip roaring but the disturbing accuracy of what these guys predicted, back in 1980, makes it far more entertaining due to it's relevance today. I am astounded no one in this 'manosphere' thing has not mentioned this before. You don't have to watch all 8 parts to get the idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-_WSghrkt0 - second video

'This episode examines the psyche of the Kavos female, from the girls who lose their minds, as well as their knickers, when they come on holiday, to a group of glamorous girls who seduce the boys into paying for everything.

But one young woman goes home with more than she bargained for when her boozy night out results in a trip to the emergency room. And the reality of trying to earn a living as one of the island's exotic dancers is explored.' - taken from channel 4 description.

This second video shows what british girls have truly ended up like in 2013.

The first video, although poking fun at the matter, was a prediction of what women wanted to become. Strong, independant, career driven and the boss of men. This second video shows what has happened to the female species since they have been allowed these privileges they so much longed for. To be treated the same as men. To be able to act like men. To be able to boss men around. Yep, you go girls. The suffragettes would be proud of your accomplishments.

The second video will no doubt get taken off youtube sometime soon, due to copyright restrictions from Channel 4 UK. So check it out asap.

Prediction - Conclusion

I just watched that first one. It wouldn't even be made now, as it's actually closer to the truth than people realize. At least metaphorically.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Prediction - Conclusion

Quote: (12-09-2013 10:41 AM)Zoiks Wrote:  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-_WSghrkt0 - second video

'This episode examines the psyche of the Kavos female, from the girls who lose their minds, as well as their knickers, when they come on holiday, to a group of glamorous girls who seduce the boys into paying for everything.

An absolute dictionary definition of how the sexual market gets skewed in favour of frumpy girls who get to go to a tropical place on the bank of mommy and daddy where the male to female ratio is 3-1.

Captains, your reactions please:

[Image: facepalm3.gif]

[Image: facepalm.png]

Prediction - Conclusion

The girls (and guys) in that video aren't really 'bank of Mum and Dad' types. They're lower class 'chavs' mainly who probably work in a call centre (at best) 9-5 and this is their once a year blow out. It's these types that give Brits a bad reputation in Continental Europe.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Prediction - Conclusion

^ You know the mother country better than I do Teedub. My question to you would be how these people can afford to go to Kavos in the first place? I hope it isn't on the taxpayer's dime.

Prediction - Conclusion

Quote: (12-09-2013 03:00 PM)redpillrage33 Wrote:  

^ You know the mother country better than I do Teedub. My question to you would be how these people can afford to go to Kavos in the first place? I hope it isn't on the taxpayer's dime.

Indirectly, yes. By that I mean they are in social housing (rent is half the cost of the open market) and have their income topped up by the tax payer ('tax credits'). Therefore they can afford, as Teedub says, their yearly blow out. I'm sure more than a few there are also entirely subsidized by the state- ie, not working.

The 'bank of mum and dad' types (the middle classes) are more likely to be found backpacking across South America, helping orphanages and the like.

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

Prediction - Conclusion

It isn't expensive mate, places like Magaluf, Kavos etc are frequented every summer by lower class Brits. Haha we have a big welfare state, but 'jobseekers allowance' is about £280 a month, so not enough to pay for a holiday. These cost probably anywhere from £300 to £600 per person for flight and hotel. Spending money for a week, lets say £500. So if they're working in a call centre on say £1000 after tax each month, they've only got to save a month or so. Some of lads might be plumbers and other trades (which I'm not knocking)/manual labourers where they'll be making more than that.

I've just plucked those figures from the first package holiday site I went on, it may be cheaper if you dig around a bit more. I went to Magaluf when I was 18...9 years ago, I didn't enjoy it really. I just went because it was something people just 'did'. A 'lads holiday'. I would never go to a place like that now, even if you paid me! I'm not working class, but I think 9 years ago more middle class people did this. Now they'd probably do something more exotic at 19, but I could be wrong.

Edit - Actually Roberto is right too, they may be receiving tax credits or something, or be in paid for accommodation. You're wrong there though Roberto, housing benefit (outside London) is capped at £300 a month PER PERSON, and that means if two layabouts live together they can get a £600 flat. Not bad at all really, or they could get a room in a shared house.

Prediction - Conclusion

Quote: (12-09-2013 03:45 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

Edit - Actually Roberto is right too, they may be receiving tax credits or something, or be in paid for accommodation. You're wrong there though Roberto, housing benefit (outside London) is capped at £300 a month PER PERSON, and that means if two layabouts live together they can get a £600 flat. Not bad at all really, or they could get a room in a shared house.

Council house rent is ~£400/month, compared to an open market rate of ~£800-£1k/month for a two bed house. Housing benefit is typically only paid if they earn under a certain amount (either through not many hours or unemployment) and have kids. Either way it's a subsidy of approx £400/month compared to working full time and paying the market rate. That difference adds up to a nice package holiday over a few months, compared to the poor lad who works hard and rents privately with no government help as he doesn't have kids.

Does that make sense?

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

Prediction - Conclusion

Yeah yeah I understand what you meant completely.

Prediction - Conclusion

hmmm... couldn't resist mentioning, in the second video, there is one blonde girl who is hardly 'chav' status. The way she drunkenly removes her underpants from beneath her short skirt is sheer sophistication. Not to mention, shows a high degree of intellect as this action allows her to then piss in the street with ease and grace. She clearly states she never had it rough because she has always worked. Currently at Ann Summers, earning enough top dollar to get her fat friend a rampant rabbit dildo. On discount I imagine. Plus the group of girls she is with go on to claim they never pay for drinks, the guys do that and their total night costs them around 5 euros. Nope, i think the word 'chav' is too much of a compliment for this type of girl.