rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

target is moving close to me

its been a while since i've been on this forum

i've been chatting up this random girl on bbm and i just learned shes moving near my city(about an hour away in traffic).
she's moving to attend school, not sure if i should try to set something up with her by going to her or having her come here to me ? i'm afraid i'll creep her out a little if i have her come to me but than again i don't wanna seem desperate.
i've already hinted i could show her the city..which she replied "that would be nice"

ps be gentle i've been out of the game for a while now..just came out of a long relationship

What city? If you offered to show her the city, and you know spots she might like, then do it(she already said she is interested in seeing the city, so go ahead). I can't speak for every city, but if a girl was new to los angeles, I might take her to the canals in Venice and walk along the venice pier and maybe along the beach, then try to escalate and go home and bang. Or maybe the getty center villa, and then escalate and go home and bang.

If she is an artsy chick, you can try taking her to a museum or art gallery(and escalate and go home and bang or at least get a makeout or blowjob).

Quote: (12-05-2013 01:41 PM)Shennie Wrote:  

i've been chatting up this random girl on bbm and i just learned shes moving near my city(about an hour away in traffic).
she's moving to attend school, not sure if i should try to set something up with her by going to her or having her come here to me ? i'm afraid i'll creep her out a little if i have her come to me but than again i don't wanna seem desperate.
i've already hinted i could show her the city..which she replied "that would be nice"

ps be gentle i've been out of the game for a while now..just came out of a long relationship

Sounds like it.

Post Break Formula is to
- throw out all of your crap food, start eating right, get back in the gym - real talk, just regular lifting, not even trying to get gains will increase your posture, and with your eyes looking up at the world, you'll see more bitches giving you the eye.

- also, throw out your crap "going out" shirts and old cologne, and it's time to start over

That being said, a chick moving to the next village an hour away from you IS NOT A GOOD LEAD.

Hinting at, being afraid she might get creeped out, IS NOT A GOOD START.

So before you start coming up with the perfect itinerary to sweep her off of her feet and into your bed - recognize that she's a chick, she's probably lead a lot of good men on, she's probably going to get a ton of offers to show her the town when she arrives. FRESH MEAT, is what we used to call it.

You're trying to plant your flag before any one else gets a whiff of her scent. Although technically this doesn't matter, assume she's leaving her town because her gangbang vid went viral on liveleak, it's not like you're gonna smash out a virgin.

It doesn't matter if you go see her, or she comes to see you.

*well if she comes to see you, that's a great sign that she's at least interested in putting in some effort - but it's not necessarily a sign that she wants to suck your dick*

Whatever the case may be, TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE. Don't pussyfoot around when it comes to pussy.

In either case, engineer the outing so that it involves
- alcohol or some other inhibition reducing activity - dancing, music, decent food
- a few different locations - it gives the illusion that she knows you better than she does, increases trust
- a sex location

The last part is key. If you go see her, is your game strong enough to bang her out at the bus stop bathroom...only you know the answer to that.

You need a sex spot in her town if that's how you want to play it. Maybe she is living alone, no room mates...in which case finagle your way in there, and leave something of yours at the beginning of the date *always steal tricks from women* so you have a good reason to go back and get it at the end of the night.

Chances are, she's living with gay chick who doesn't present herself as feminine and a beta schlub that will stay up all night waiting for her to come home, and pretend that he was doing something else.

Now a real aggressive player would
- pick her up
- take her to your town
- show her your spots
- get her fed and drunk in the order you want to do so
- that box of wine, cat video montage, Rush album on 180 gram vinyl I was telling you about
- take her back to your spot
- offer to let her stay the night, cause you're "too imbibed/tired" to drive
- nothing's gonna happen
- take off your shoes
- no one sleeps in my bed with clothes on, don't worry...

WIA

Quote: (12-05-2013 01:41 PM)Shennie Wrote:  

My two cents.

If you're trying just to bang her angle toward anything that involves alcohol. And like Archie said, LOGISTICS. An easy, close place to bang.

If you like her for more than one time, or she's a nice girl who doesn't party heavy, neutral site. Something fun that gives you an excuse to touch her and escalate like Miniature Golf. Any physical activity that involves the two of you doing something together will allow you to get close to her. Coffee and dinner are no good, there's a table between you.

The key to a regular fucking is finding excuses to touch her so she get's used to it. Once that happens...*BOOM*. She's yours.

WIA's response was gold for this chick.

However, a girl is moving an hour away from you and you're excited about this? You're not trying to get back into the game from this post, it looks like you're trying to get back out of it. This chick is on a colossal pedestal.

As I've said to my homies who ask for advice: Game is not to help you get a single chick. Game is the understanding you need to gain in order to have success with chicks. Note the plural.

Stop caring so much about your success with this one girl, or she'll sniff it out and you'll be dead on your ass before you start.

Quote: (12-06-2013 02:48 AM)Texas_Tryhard Wrote:  

Game is not to help you get a single chick

Game is the understanding you need to gain in order to have success with chicks. Note the plural.

Preach

[Image: 01preach_span.jpg]