rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

God damned Madonna is ugly

[Image: madonnacheeks_0.jpg]

http://www.soundoffcolumn.com/images/madonna_teeth.jpg

when she was young she was a little bit better
[Image: LZ_Madonna.gif]

but her and Lady Gaga are ugly girls who use the power of entertainment and showmanship in their favor.

Quote: (11-30-2010 06:20 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

when she was young she was a little bit better
[Image: LZ_Madonna.gif]

but her and Lady Gaga are ugly girls who use the power of entertainment and showmanship in their favor.
Aaarrrghhh! My eyes! Testament to the power of a pro makeup artist,airbrushing,sympathetic editing and the latest CGI techniques that could turn Barry White into Meg Fox. Are you really surprised??

Not only is she pure white trash and anything but hot, she is also a filthy scumbag of a whore...how many abortions did she have? I mean a woman's right to choose yada yada, but come on...one lady close to her wrote she had 11 abortions ...fucking 11?

Too bad that cool ass Guy Ritchie married this skank, he finally got rid of her though. I like every piece of film this dude put out, but it just dissapointed me that a dude who makes such bad ass movies is a complete Beta at heart.

Quote: (01-31-2011 12:59 AM)Rocco81 Wrote:  

Too bad that cool ass Guy Ritchie married this skank, he finally got rid of her though. I like every piece of film this dude put out, but it just dissapointed me that a dude who makes such bad ass movies is a complete Beta at heart.

She's going through a boy-toy phase. She's now fucking with some 24 year old French Muslim guy. Before that she was fucking a young Brazilian guy. I hope these guys are getting some money out of this somehow. I can't imagine her worn out snatch being a selling point.

Quote: (01-31-2011 01:21 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I can't imagine her worn out snatch being a selling point.

She probably got that snatch tightening surgery...If you were a famous girl who banged a lot, wouldn't you? haha...they get surgery on everything else, may as well get the 'ol snapper back in shape.

With her money, she could probably do 24 year old guys until she's in a coffin.

Shit - I'd fuck Madonna, just because of the mere status I'll have alone with other women when they see me with her. She must throw some sick house-parties full of bad bitches! And weird homos too [Image: sad.gif]

Mixx

Quote: (01-31-2011 02:00 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Shit - I'd fuck Madonna, just because of the mere status I'll have alone with other women when they see me with her. She must throw some sick house-parties full of bad bitches! And weird homos too [Image: sad.gif]

Mixx

Hell's no dawg. She fucked Dennis Rodman and he fucks shemales. I bet she got BUTT HERPES!!

She fucked Sean Penn, Warren Beaty, Big Daddy Kane, D-Rodman, Marky Mark (when he was practically a fucking kid), Hugh Grant, Don Johnson, Vanilla Ice, Prince, Micheal Jackson...seriously....some chick named Ingrid, some no named dancers from her tours, JFK Jr. and that is just a short list of Hollywood folks who all played in her dusty womb.

All girls depreciate as they get older, this is nothing new….. She is beyond cougar status…

Quote: (01-31-2011 09:10 PM)Rocco81 Wrote:  

She fucked Sean Penn, Warren Beaty, Big Daddy Kane, D-Rodman, Marky Mark (when he was practically a fucking kid), Hugh Grant, Don Johnson, Vanilla Ice, Prince, Micheal Jackson...seriously....some chick named Ingrid, some no named dancers from her tours, JFK Jr. and that is just a short list of Hollywood folks who all played in her dusty womb.

And she fcuked the chuckster too..

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

2PAC banged her out too.

Was reading something about Maggie Gyllenhall and it started rambling about women and not getting roles, etc. Why is it so hard for women to understand that we don't want to see old women in roles where they may be considered sexy?

Then it had this pic of Madonna from 2014. Holy Fuck!

[Image: 140924043948-02-neighbor-disuptes-exlarge-169.jpg]

Here is the article, if you dare. http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/22/entertainm...-old-feat/

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

^ Starting to look like Hillary Clinton.

You don't get there till you get there

Quote: (05-22-2015 09:13 PM)Slim Shady Wrote:  

Exactly what I thought.

Quote: (05-22-2015 09:13 PM)Slim Shady Wrote:  

[Image: lvym8.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.

She and Sandra Bernhard (another heinous broad) used to drive around NYC picking up random dudes and banging them in the limo. They preferred young Latino men.

Quote:Quote:

Well duh, she's like... 130yrs old by now(in whore years).
[Image: Blogpic-ET-mummy-383x550.jpg]

But even hollywood is infected by the thirst.

[Image: water-gaza-israel.jpg]

w11.zetaboards.com/antimadonna/topic/901193/1/

I believe Drake compared kissing Madonna to kissing a 6 million year old pterodactyl
He smelt fossils while kissing her.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

With perspective, it's easy to see that Madonna was just the Miley Cyrus of her day.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (05-23-2015 02:40 AM)KofiKingston Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Well duh, she's like... 130yrs old by now(in whore years).

[Image: 7f5.gif]

Stealing that one.

Take care of those titties for me.

Quote: (05-22-2015 09:03 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Was reading something about Maggie Gyllenhall and it started rambling about women and not getting roles, etc. Why is it so hard for women to understand that we don't want to see old women in roles where they may be considered sexy?

Then it had this pic of Madonna from 2014. Holy Fuck!

[Image: 140924043948-02-neighbor-disuptes-exlarge-169.jpg]

Here is the article, if you dare. http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/22/entertainm...-old-feat/

Damn! She IS starting to look like Hillary Clinton! Madonna is 57 by the way. That's a grandmother!