rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

For 1 player to score 20 notches/year = stealing the lunch money of 39 other men

For 1 player to score 20 notches/year = stealing the lunch money of 39 other men

Quote:Krauser Wrote:

According to the UK Office Of National Statistics, 20% of all females living in the UK are aged between 15 and 30 years old. According to me, approximately 20% of them are a six or better in hotness. Depending who you believe women of that generation will have between 10 and 20 lifetime sexual partners on average.

So let’s run some simple maths (it’s a crude sketch, social statisticians beware!):

4% of women in the UK are bangable (20% of 20%).
Each of these women will average 1 new notch per year during their bangable window.

This means for one player to score 20 notches per year he is aggregating 40 girl-years of indiscretions. He’s stealing the lunch money of 39 other men. Not only that but we are only looking at the top 20% of the girls. Which leads us to quite a startling conclusion about R-selected men:

The hot girl population of the UK can only support a maximum of 0.1% of men being players before female notch-counts rise exponentially.
There’s a reason the society is kept a secret.

http://krauserpua.com/2013/12/04/daygame...t-society/

the guy is smart as fuck and has obviously more experience than 99% of the guys on here. I trust his opinion. BLINDLY.

Only 4% of the UK women are bangable? Is it that bad in the UK? Can someone in the UK confirm this? wtf

Quote: (12-04-2013 07:15 PM)master_thespian Wrote:  

Only 4% of the UK women are bangable? Is it that bad in the UK? Can someone in the UK confirm this? wtf

If you are in London, most girls are foreign so the number is higher.

But yes, it is a well known fact that English girls are physically disgusting.

Interesting. Seems like a smart guy, although any name with PUA in it makes me skeptical.

Any one on here knows this to be true. I have "stolen the lunch money" from other guys for years. Its just the way it is.

Even the year I lost my virginity, I had sex with three women. There were more guys graduating as virgins then who were not, yet between me and a few other friends we had taken out a significant portion of " girl-years of indiscretions" as Krauser wisely puts it.

Any attractive woman that I know is in a constant rotation between 1-4 men (unless she is in a relationship). Its an easy way to not rack up the numbers. I stopped caring many years ago, and it is one of the mindsets that separates me from the men I know who are getting zero.

They would be devastated if they found out this truth. So instead they fall further out of the game, they fall apart in front of women, they try to shame them, they tell me they dont care, they even try to shame me when feeling bold.

I am happy to be the indiscretion of a few beautiful women from time to time. I welcome them into my harem, and I into theirs.

I know Krauser and so yes I trust him in reply to Laner, quite a few of us on here can vouch for his skills and the guy is one clever bastard.

And 4% is about right, you have to remember there's lots of women under 16 (out of bounds) and over 30 (hit the wall). So that 4% comes from the 16-30 market. It's still quite a lot of girls

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Its obvious that today a minority of guys say 15% are getting the lions share of the pussy.

This isnt evenly distributed though the top 1 to 3 % get dozens of notches a year

A larger group maybe 50% are getting some usuallt by having a girlfriend

The remaining 35% get little to no sex in a year unless they pay for it.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Survival of the fittest.

I feel zero guilt in 'stealing the other guys lunch $', because there is a wealth of information regarding Game (and even books I've written), readily avaible to anyone with a brain.

If a dude isn't getting pussy in the sluttiest time and sluttiest generation of arguably ALL time, it's completely their fault for not putting in the effort.

ehhhh screams marketing hype. krauser writes about it but is he himself even in that purported elite player bracket in the UK? by all counts no. he targets tourists/foreign girls so that he can downplay his age, ugliness & lack of social connections and play up his wealth, smarts, and confidence. great strategy, one i'd like to pursue myself someday... but a strategy. why should i buy a game book from him?

" so that he can downplay his age, ugliness & lack of social connections and play up his wealth, smarts, and confidence."

Wait, I thought that was GAME.

So only young pretty boys with a zillion friends are allowed to fuck?

Everyone else is ass out?

I've always found Krauser to be a bit annoying, especially his field reports, "First Mongolian throat singer".

But if half the board is obsessed with a Poland and Ukraine, here is a guy using his position to bag them in his own backyard. Meanwhile cats are saving their pennies for a 10 day jaunt to Gdansk.

WIA

@bodmon- foreign girls are almost always higher quality. your post screams of hater. I've glanced at his site from time to time. He's a smart guy and he doesn't front.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Quote: (12-05-2013 11:28 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

" so that he can downplay his age, ugliness & lack of social connections and play up his wealth, smarts, and confidence."

Wait, I thought that was GAME.

if he did that in the UK it would be, but he goes after girls from cultures where male looks are not valued as much in the first place.

Quote: (12-05-2013 11:31 AM)DVY Wrote:  

@bodmon- foreign girls are almost always higher quality. your post screams of hater. I've glanced at his site from time to time. He's a smart guy and he doesn't front.

no hate, foreign girls are better and his strategy is tops. i just take issue with his disingenuous marketing and alpha male posturing. his blog posts are on point, but the truth in them won't always be in line with his commercial persona. what are the most important actionable items you can take away from him? "go to the balkans and approach a lot"? "live in london or new york and approach lone girls with rucksacks"? that's it right there. now buy my game book please! anyway i will stop now lol.

I suppose it depends on your standards but I think that the figure 20% of girls 15-30 in the UK are bangable is a bit of an underestimate but my standards are probably relatively low compared to some people on here

I feel zero guilt about stealing other men's lunch because it's women who offer and control the said lunch. If I don't steal it, they'll just offer the opportunity to some other man. And the said state is going to persist until women change (probably when society collapses).

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (12-05-2013 12:09 PM)tylerdurden1993 Wrote:  

I suppose it depends on your standards but I think that the figure 20% of girls 15-30 in the UK are bangable is a bit of an underestimate but my standards are probably relatively low compared to some people on here

Seconded.

Krauser has the 1-10 scale messed up. Only 20% of the 16-30 age range a six or greater? Come off it. In the 16-30 range, it's probably 40% and that's with standards.

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

I'd say 20% is fair. Prob 40% fall into the 'would you hit it thread' and you would if you were really thirsty but no more than 20% of girls in that age group would warrant my attention if I'm not sex starved.

Quote: (12-05-2013 03:55 PM)Que enspastic Wrote:  

I'd say 20% is fair. Prob 40% fall into the 'would you hit it thread' and you would if you were really thirsty but no more than 20% of girls in that age group would warrant my attention if I'm not sex starved.

Fair comment. Like Tyler says, differing standards.

Mind you, I always have digged the slightly different chicks. The one's there's 'something about'. A Roosher posts a strip of ten chicks, half the board says 'number 8, WB so hard', and I'm thinking 'she's OK, but number 3 does it for me'.

I wouldn't call it low standards because I am genuinely attracted to 'something about' chicks. Boner test never lies. I just consider myself blessed.

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

This only makes sense if the total number of bangs is fixed at some number. It's not.

If anything, players increase the total number of bangs for betas by loosening sexual norms. Players get much more, but betas still see gains.

For empirical proof, just compare statistics on the number of sexual partners in different years.