rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The word cunt

The word cunt

I've just become aware of the nuclear level insult the word cunt is.

I called a girl a cunt to her face for something lame and she just looked devasted. I actually got through to her.

I don't even see it as a powerful word.

The word cunt

Quote: (12-04-2013 04:47 PM)frenchie Wrote:  

I called a girl a cunt to her face for something lame and she just looked devasted. I actually got through to her.

Indeed.

The word cunt

Any British/Euro/Aussie guys coming to the US need to be aware that this is considered the worst word you can use against a woman here-it is extremely offensive in any context, including being used in public to other men if women can hear it, and is a big risk of provoking a confrontation or even violence

You have been warned

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

The word cunt

Quote: (12-04-2013 04:47 PM)frenchie Wrote:  

The power of insults comes entirely from their power to unmask painful truths. Being called a "dick" or a "penis" causes us to laugh, because we wear our sexual desire as a badge of honor, while we are secure that our worth as a man includes many more talents and gifts. On the other hand, women take mortal offense to the word "cunt" because deep down, they truly fear their only worth derives from their reproductive organ.

The word cunt

Cunt = Can't understand normal thinking [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

The word cunt

funny how we say "cunt" and girl's lose their shit yet they call us "dicks" like there's no tomorrow

The word cunt

'Cunt' is one of my favorite words.

I'll call a girl that as the last resort in name calling to great effect.

I playfully call my buddies that in a terrible British accent as well.

The word cunt

Can you share an example in which you used it effectively?

(To McQueen's Playboy, sorry am new and didn't see the "reply" button to your comment)

The word cunt

^

Girl: "I hate you blah blah blah"
Me: "Don't be a cunt"
Girl (mouth falls open and my cock is still in my pants) "I can't believe you just called me a cunt"
Me: "I didn't call YOU a cunt, I said don't be A cunt"
Girl: "Same thing"
Me: "Correct. Now chill out; I'm not arguing"
Girl: "Okay"

Girl (her hamster spinning at rapid speed) "Do you really think I act like a cunt?"

The word cunt

Haha I use this a lot here in England and it's considered vile and light at the same time weirdly.

McQueen's British accent sucks, which is why when he had his head stuck out of the taxi window telling numerous girls he wants to lick/pound their cunts, it was hilarious.

It's more Australian haha

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

The word cunt

Quote: (12-04-2013 04:52 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

Any British/Euro/Aussie guys coming to the US need to be aware that this is considered the worst word you can use against a woman here-it is extremely offensive in any context, including being used in public to other men if women can hear it, and is a big risk of provoking a confrontation or even violence

You have been warned

How so? i'm curious.

The word cunt

Quote: (12-04-2013 04:52 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

You have been warned

Bill Burr talks about his experience with the word Cunt in Scotland.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

The word cunt

"It's more Australian haha"

^Very correct.

Good times.

The word cunt

^^ Love Billy Redface.

Louis knows whats up too

The word cunt

Slut is already powerful enough that cunt is almost overkill most times.

If calling a girl a slut produces an atomic reaction from a girl, cunt produces a blast equivalent to Tsar Bomba. Check it:

[Image: a_bomb_article1.jpg]

Versus

[Image: tsar%20bom%20explosion.jpg]

But I'm still happy to have that word stocked in the arsenal.

The word cunt

"Cunt" is a great, great word. But it can be tricky. You have to have good flow in American English to really use it right.

Here is a good example from a master. No need to go far afield...

Quote: (12-04-2013 10:12 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Well you read stuff like this and makes you wonder about this place but let me tell you the reality. Most these dudes are fucking idiots and the girls are calculating cunts. Have you had one outsmart you recently? I haven't and can't remember it ever happening.

I can tell you no way in hell would I ever lose this case. Also, win some child support and alimony as well.

The bolded sentence is as natural and righteous a use of the word as one can imagine. It states a truth.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

The word cunt

Calling someone a "fat cunt" is the ultimate way to ruin a woman. Don't do it unless you truly despise her.

The word cunt

I've heard girls call each other a cunt indirectly by saying "See you next Tuesday". It really flipped them for loop, each went nuts. I've never dropped it on a girl, but there's one or two that have earned that term in my books, and if someone were to ask how I should describe them, I'd say that.

With girls, it's definately a burn-all-bridges, take-no-prisioners, kind of term. Use wisely.

'Logic Over Emotion Since 2013'

The word cunt

Have you seen Joe Rogan live?

If you have, then you would know that cunt is one of the three magic words.

Trump is playing chess while Soros is playing checkers, and the other cucks are off playing Candyland at Jeb's house. - iop890

The word cunt

The word cunt

my fav word, i purposely use it as mush as possible. girls here hate it :-)

The word cunt

[Image: Cunts-everywhere_o_145073.webp]

The worse thing I ever said to a girl was "I love you"

He has often been called the "Last of the Romans"

"We have prostitutes for our pleasure, concubines for our health, and wives to bear us lawful offspring."--Demosthenes (384–322 BC), Red Pill Greek Statesman

The word cunt

Don´t know but in Germany we use "Fotze" and it´s the pillar of dirty talk.

The word cunt

Ari gold: "Then what the fuck do u want Cunt Muscle!?"

The word cunt

My favorite word - in the British Context.
And use it when ranting against feminists in private...

As someone else pointed out it is the worst thing to be said in any context, to anyone, anywhere.
Women can get very offended - and violently so.
Same as using the "N" word in Harlem...
Just don't do it.