rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What to do next?

What to do next?

got number yesterday, daygame, texted few hours later invited her to come over, she said she already had plans.

now what? try again today? wait?

What to do next?

Quote: (12-04-2013 04:10 PM)ashraf Wrote:  

got number yesterday, daygame, texted few hours later invited her to come over, she said she already had plans.

If she didn't offer an alternative, it's over. You need to work on tecnique.

9 times out of 10, a flake is due to the quality of the daygame set, nothing to do with the texting.

What to do next?

I wouldn't assume it's over. Plenty of people actually have plans and don't drop them for some guy who they talked to on the street. Obviously you aren't Brad Pitt and she isn't falling over herself to get to you, but that doesn't mean you can't chill.

I would hit her with a pic message of something cool you're doing.

"At the beach *pic*"
"Trying a new bar *pic*"
"This concert is sweet *pic*"

You get it

What to do next?

possible (?) errors:

- texting after just a few hours. perhaps wait longer?
- suggesting she come over. perhaps bar or coffeeshop would have sounded better?

What to do next?

A text that works for me when a girl already has plans or who cant make it on the day I suggest is "No Problem--I am worth the wait." However, this is usually when she has already said something like "cant do it tonight, but how about some other time"

However as other posters have noted. The odds of you seeing this girl are pretty low at this point. At least send 1 text a few days later and then delete her number--you have nothing to lose at this point. In the meantime keep day gaming more girls to fill the pipeline. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Agree with Ashraf--about possible errors.

He has often been called the "Last of the Romans"

"We have prostitutes for our pleasure, concubines for our health, and wives to bear us lawful offspring."--Demosthenes (384–322 BC), Red Pill Greek Statesman

What to do next?

Quote: (12-04-2013 04:59 PM)ashraf Wrote:  

possible (?) errors:

- texting after just a few hours. perhaps wait longer?
- suggesting she come over. perhaps bar or coffeeshop would have sounded better?

The problem is not texting after a few hours. I would heavily recommed texting the same day, especially with daygame, as that is when her emotions are heavy. Two or three days down the line she barely remembers you.

That being said, it is an error to invite her to your place. After all, you are just strangers and I doubt that would work on 99% of girls.

What to do next?

At this point, I'd wait a few days or even a week and try calling instead of texting. I think it's fine to text a girl right away. In fact, I've got in the habit of texting my name and number as soon as a girl gives me her number(that is all I put in the message is my name and phone number). I forget if I got that from a texting guide, or if I picked that up somewhere else, but at least that way, someone can go back to the start of the conversation and see the person's name so they know who the conversation is with.

My next text is usually asking if it is a good time to call her. I usually send this after 8pm on a weekday or in the middle of the day on a weekend to increase the chances of her saying "sure".

I don't think she will forget you so easily, in her mind, you will be 'the guy who wants me to come over to his house after I met him the previous day"

Try to meet her for drinks. But not at your house.

What to do next?

Sarging apnis yaar?

I was there the day feminism fell...

What to do next?

what language is that?

Quote: (12-05-2013 09:46 AM)Candlejack Wrote:  

Sarging apnis yaar?

What to do next?

Quote: (12-04-2013 04:10 PM)ashraf Wrote:  

Took the turkey out of the oven way to quickly.

You need a stronger pitch.

Quote:Quote:

The advice is always the same on these beginner threads:

Go talk to more girls.

What to do next?

Instead of inviting her over, invite her to meet you for a drink next time.

Otherwise, next.

What to do next?

Text her same day, something funny like "Hey it's ashraf, that _____ guy you met at _____". Try to fill in the blanks with specifics from the convo. If you were funny, go with "funny guy". If it was a boring convo and you can't think of anything interesting (in which case evaluate your approach banter), say something like "sexy guy". Text it within 1 hour of leaving sight, so she has your number and remembers you. This builds rapport, in the same way a venue switch does. Now she's effectively had two contacts with you, but you've invested nothing in this second contact. Wait a few days (builds suspense), then text again, saying "Hey ____, how are you?" After she replies, usually she'll ask how you are. Reply "good, wanna go to ____ for drinks?"

You rushed it by inviting for the same day. She's either actually busy or punishing you for being needy.

In answer to your question, I'd use a combo of the above advice: Send a picture in a few days of where you're at, make it interesting. Add a description of where it is, and say "how are you today?" When she replies, ask her if she'd like to get a drink on _____ (some day when you're free, not the same day). If she doesn't reply at any point or says she's busy without giving an alternate date, delete her number and move on with your life.