rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Return Of Kings' 2013 Man Of The Year: ?

Recently, I proposed to Roosh that Return Of Kings select a man of the year - someone whose character and accomplishments in the past year were prominent and worthy of emulation, someone who embodies the principles we share, someone we can all point to as a role model.

Roosh thought it was a great idea, and said I should put the idea before the forum to nominate a candidate. My pick is below.

Conditions: Must be a man.

Timeline: Better if we pick sooner, lest we pick the same person as Time Magazine, which announces their pick somewhere around mid to late December.

My nomination: Edward Snowden - he showed incredible bravery and courage in the face of overwhelming mainstream opposition, brought the whole surveillance infrastructure of the United States under question - basically a big fuck you to the entire government because it had overstepped its bounds, to protect the freedoms and privacy of American citizens. Plus he emigrated to Russia and left his hot girlfriend behind to do what he had to.

Great idea and great pick.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Honorable mention to Tuth.

Too bad this was last year.

What happened to Pdog?

Kanye west?

Putin

1. Snowden - the outstanding candidate.

2. Putin - Ending the Syria crisis, trolling the gays, banging young gymnasts.

3. Leo DiCaprio - For pumping and dumping 3 Victoria's Secret Angels in one year. Also, the upcoming Wolf of Wall Street looks tremendous.

Mark Minter doesn't get any love?

[Image: troll.gif]

Putin for me. I shared this on twitter yesterday :

https://twitter.com/dumasworld/status/40...6124597248

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

1) Vitali Klitshcho. Has former model and athlete wife, with whom he has a traditional marriage. Is currently leader of the opposition in a Ukraine, standing up to the might of Moscow and the corrupt officials who currently rule the country for Russia's interests. In recent days has defused tensions on the street between police and demonstrators.

2) Ironically, my second pick is Putin. Mainly for steadfastly refusing to cave to Western progressive's pressure vis-a-vis promotion of homosexuality in Russia. Also, for his work regarding Syria and backing Bashar over the extremist Muslim groups who would have filled the vacuum.

3) Snowden for reasons listed above.

P.S This is a great idea.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

I nominate Mike Rowe (the Dirty Jobs guy)

This year he launchd Profoundly Disconnected

Quote:Quote:

A trillion dollars in student loans. Record high unemployment. Three million good jobs that no one seems to want. The goal of Profoundly Disconnected is to challenge the absurd belief that a four-year degree is the only path to success. The Skills Gap is here, and if we don’t close it, it’ll swallow us all. Which is a long way of saying, we could use your help…

Also unapologetic in the face of knee-jerk criticism:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/...s-tv-show/

Anil Indian Male Feminist Troll Guy

Tom Leykis for standing alongside us during fat shaming week, and generally being red pill.

Narendra Modi. Strong conservative and patriot running for Prime Minister of India against the extremely corrupt Congress puppet government run by an Italian born former waitress, who essentially seduced the man who became the prime minister, and there lies her claim to power [Sonia Gandhi]. Just listen to him speak to a crowd. There is raw power.

You don't get there till you get there

Quote: (12-04-2013 11:17 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Honorable mention to Tuth.

I think you have to go Tuth.

Or Roosh.

Or Floyd Mayweather, Jr.

Or Nicolas Berggruen.

Quote: (12-04-2013 12:47 PM)yb13 Wrote:  

Anil Indian Male Feminist Troll Guy

I was thinking Pax Dickinson but there's no way he actually deserves that honor ahead of somebody like Edward Snowden.

I nominate Scotian. Through his advice several men altered courses of their lives. Nothing we say about snowden will not bring more change to the world but some men reading rok will share about making money in the oil sector with people who ordinarily wouldn't read rok yet may benefit from it

Edward Snowden.

I think we should also have one for worst man of the year.

I nominate ElGmaniFisto

Quote: (12-04-2013 12:56 PM)calihunter Wrote:  

I nominate Scotian. Through his advice several men altered courses of their lives. Nothing we say about snowden will not bring more change to the world but some men reading rok will share about making money in the oil sector with people who ordinarily wouldn't read rok yet may benefit from it

Thanks, I couldn't find the Wayne's World animated "we're not worthy" GIF. I nominate Toronto mayor Rob Ford.

I say, the first man here who can bang one of the girls on Tuth's list gets the nomination.

I'd vote for Putin. Honorable mention to Tuthmosis for his interview with buzz feed, and because of his classic threads (ie. first date bang recipe).

'Logic Over Emotion Since 2013'

1) Tut 2) Floyd Mayweather Jr. 3) Tom Leykis