rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Do You Know Your Game (and Life) Is Improving?

Answers:

1. When you don't have time to follow up with girls that earlier in your life you only wished you could swoop.

2. And when you are dumping girls you would have never thought would be interested in you when you were younger.

The Game and this whole International Playboy Lifestyle is an amazing journey.

It takes work. It takes time. But then again, so is everything great in Life.

Don't stop young players.

Keep pushing.

Send them girls my way g

Quote: (12-03-2013 10:54 AM)JoyStick Wrote:  

Send them girls my way g

Being my remora fish at this point wouldn't be a bad play.

[Image: istock_000004808678small.jpg]

I am pretty much "The Bodysnatcher" of my little beach town right now.

Thanks for posting this, G. I've been noticing I don't approach girls I would have gone for before. At first I was getting down on myself, thinking I'd let laziness or approach anxiety sneak up on me, but I'm seeing now that I still have all the game I need for more attractive women. It's good to have a clear metric: rising standards.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

When you invest increasingsly less money/time/energy to get the same or better quality otherwise your game sucks.

People can't tell if their life is improving?

Just take a glance at the you of a year ago. If you've truly pushed on this journey, a year is more than enough to see serious results. The confidence in life, the optimism, the career opportunities, and yes, the girls interested in me (girls asking me out that I wouldn't have thought I had a chance with - let alone the girls that I go out with on the regular, leagues over the ones I dated prior).

Truly a remarkable journey. One that I'll be able to tell as an inspiration to those younger than me, too. It'll be quite interesting to see where I land at 30, considering the changes I've enacted in my own life in just one year.

I just see how lame my old friends are and their shit posts on facebook etc and it reminds me how great my life is

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Sexier girls in half the time.

Increased financial security.

More freedom, less bullshit.

More authentic self expression.

simple. more sex.

The year end is evaluation time for me.

Compare yourself to 2012.

Number of notches down year over year = down
Quality up year over year = positive
Would say net net actually improved due to...
Finances = up huge year over year due to grass over ass 2013 policy
Weight room = up huge year over year +10lbs
International travel = flat year over year
Drinking = down 60% year over year, huge positive
Language skills = flat should have kept the mini relationship girl for a few more months

Net net give myself a score of 6-7/10. Depending on how q4 ends could be a 7/10.

I must say, I disagree with Bojangles here, I never compare myself to other people. It's me against me. If you go from being a virgin to banging 2 chicks I say you killed it. If you go from making $40K to $60K you killed it. Growth is individualistic. Grow or die. Be honest and look in the mirror is the best gauge.

Life all about ELEVATION

The most sure-fire way to achieve anything worthwhile is to set GOALS. That's the ONLY reliable way to gauge improvement, digression, or if you remained flat. From a personal standpoint, I knew I was progressing when I began to lose friends. Sure, those lames wanted to stay in my cypher when the $ was flowing, toasts were being made, and the spotlight was on....but your TRUE road dawgs are there through rain, shit or snow. Cats started noticing my life changes ie all the getting "faded" and wasting away my day (being unproductive), talking without action behind it, stopped clubbing. These type activities will propel must from your inner circle. In other words, I started thinking if it don't make dollars it don't make sense.

I traveled...this can't be UNDERESTIMATED....as has been stated by various others on this forum

Relocated and started getting paper...the distance has never been as great as it is now, I barely hear from them cats unless they want something

Fuck em'....Addition by Subtraction...ME vs. Everybody

MDP

Good thread G.

It's been a helluva year for me but it's ending so far very positive and I'm ahead.

Thing is I set such high ass goals for myself I'm never content, which pushes me, but also causes me to never be relaxed and satisfied.

My focus for 2014 is grass over ass to borrow WestCoast's expression and travel outside of the USA.

Overall, can't complain.

A little off topic, but I look at my job and think that sometimes you just get use to it, and forget that things have been worse in the past(true for me). In the past I have been in departments with alcoholic managers who literally say things like "You''ll learn to hate Friday's" to the whole crew, and be completely serious. Worked with crew's where nearly everyone hated me. Get yelled at by management even though I'm number one every day.

Sometimes you just fall back in the old mindset of feeling like shit. I'm fairly decent at seeing through my own bullshit these days. But sometimes I dip. You can't really use emotion, you have to rely on logic, think objectively.

G your opening remarks are a good indicator. Life improvements can be measured by healthy seratonin levels. If you have a greater and more consistent sense of joy, then you are improving.

If you are getting better at handling rejection.

You own your shit. Nobody can put one over on you. You are the master of your world.

Everything feels easier. You are taking on bigger challenges. You are peace with you family and the world.

You can now see how other people are trapped. You don't feel threatened. You are sharing you knowledge and helping other men to become better.

You see yourself in the mirror and can't help but smile because you are like "bad motherfucker [Image: wink.gif]"

I wish i could constantly improve everything, but it seems to work in spurts for me. Dominate certain categories and maintain others.

Game- about the same, but a touch more bold. More ONS this year than any previous years. Less swoops than prior years (2011 and 2012 were my break-out years)
Money- 1st year that I made 6 figures. Big positive.
Body- Gained 20lbs of muscle mass in 1.5 years.
Health- Cut a lot of garbage food out+start juicing+ supplements.
Travel- Less than prior years

Metrics are very tough. How you quantify improvement? How do you weigh each variable? Not so sure I have the answers to that Q

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

In the last 12 months, I've slept with around 5 times more girls than I had in the previous 5 years.

The girls I end up in a relationship with treat me better each time with each new consecutive girl.

I have more satisfying relationships with people overall.

Sometimes the lows are worse - but so are the highs.

And this is only the beginning.

Wald

When having sex with Adriana Lima is a possibility. That's when you know.

"What's the difference between us.
We can start at the penis.
Or scream I just don't give a fuck and see who really means it."
- Marshall Bruce Mathers III