rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it YOUR fault if a girl doesnt sleep with you on the first date?

I feel like its a 50/50 thing here. Some girls agree ot come back to my place, other girls directly say no, but they still makeout, physically escalate with me outside.

So Im wondering, if shes willing to do all of that, why isnt she willing to come back and have sex?

After the first date, which is drinks at the bar.. What I do is.. say, hey come back to my place and we can watch tv or hangout. If they say no, thats when I physically escalate to the making out and kissing on the street, but it never works. Its like once their mind is made up, it cant be changed. So I'm wondering what can I do differently? Or is it just truly a numbers game ?

Quote: (12-02-2013 09:27 PM)TrueSlyr Wrote:  

I feel like its a 50/50 thing here. Some girls agree ot come back to my place, other girls directly say no, but they still makeout, physically escalate with me outside.

So Im wondering, if shes willing to do all of that, why isnt she willing to come back and have sex?

After the first date, which is drinks at the bar.. What I do is.. say, hey come back to my place and we can watch tv or hangout. If they say no, thats when I physically escalate to the making out and kissing on the street, but it never works. Its like once their mind is made up, it cant be changed. So I'm wondering what can I do differently? Or is it just truly a numbers game ?

1. Pick better targets
2. use better game.

But I don't think I even like the question to be honest.

It's not like chick is the final boss in World of Whorecraft.

WIA

Game has led men to incorrectly believe they can control the outcome

valhalla

Girls are confusing.

I've had quite a few girls on my bed and making out with me. (They willingly came to my bed) and have let me feel them up and everything and when I try to have sex with them they act surprised and have said "no" to me.

"Game has led men to incorrectly believe they can control the outcome"

Correct.

There's always more you can do, but you can't hope for success every time unless you're hiring hookers.

I'm at a place where I don't tell myself I lost the notch, but there are small things I could have done to finesse the date better. In the aggregate, I think my date game is good enough that I'm not missing many opportunities.

Sounds like you need to work on your transition back to your pad though.

While it is unrealistic to assume 100% of women you date are going to be first night bangs, you have to always mentally prepare yourself for the possibility. Before every date I Watch Alex Baldwin's glengarry glen ross speech about ABC--Always be Closing. "Game" to me is similar to a salesman trying to get the customer to sign on the dotted line, except with women I am trying to sell my dick in their pussy.

Possible solution---give her a real reason for coming back to your place that piques her interest--not "hey do you want to hang out or watch a movie". I got a an artsy girl to come back to my place to see my "art collection"---(a few random drawings I did when I was 15), another to see my new antique Persian rugs, and another to see my 3 "super cute puppies" (they were not even puppies but it worked).

He has often been called the "Last of the Romans"

"We have prostitutes for our pleasure, concubines for our health, and wives to bear us lawful offspring."--Demosthenes (384–322 BC), Red Pill Greek Statesman

Quote: (12-02-2013 09:27 PM)TrueSlyr Wrote:  

What I do is.. say, hey come back to my place and we can watch tv or hangout.

You need a stronger pitch.

If she doesn't sleep with me then there is something WRONG with HER or she might be a lesbian. Who wouldn't want to get tapped by me? [Image: angel.gif]

You can always improve and thus increase your chances, but many things will still depend on too many random factors to be predictable. There's no need to feel bad about not getting the bang on the first date.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Most depends on you, she is there to be at the passive end of the interaction, pulled inside your fun world. You can't do much with her cockblocking friends and orbiters, people around you two who know her parents or something, but if you get two of you alone in a place with bed then other than her period happening (which equals to blowjob) there is no reason not to sleep with her unless you fuck something up and raise her slut shield.

It's a combo of her disposition, logistics and your game.

Yeah, you really need the right girl to hit it off. Better game just gives you higher probabilities.

The community indeed leads less experienced guys into thinking thre is the "perfect game" that lets you fuck everything in sight. Plus, some dudes on the internet can't admit that they are never fucking everything...

Quote: (12-02-2013 10:05 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Sounds like you need to work on your transition back to your pad though.

Could you elaborate? How do you do it?

Failure is caused by unwillingness to adapt!

"If it's not rough, it is not fun!" - Lady Gaga, Philosopher

the girl can actually be more conservative you know? nawalt and all that

Quote: (12-02-2013 09:42 PM)Valhalla Wrote:  

SO true.

You only have so much power. This isn't a video game where if you say the right combination of words the pants will drop.

Quote: (12-04-2013 03:53 PM)frenchie Wrote:  

Quote: (12-02-2013 09:42 PM)Valhalla Wrote:  

SO true.

You only have so much power. This isn't a video game where if you say the right combination of words the pants will drop.

However, you can control your Game.

For example, there is nothing forcing you to use "Watch TV" as your close.

I mean, hell, I just got sleepy reading that close.

If I cannot get first-date sex, I always introduce the dating frame so that I have more dates to seal the deal. I have an extensive plan that includes every single possibility:

First date: After comfort and escalation, and an anti-slut-shame routine (no kiss, just blue-balling the girl), I change venues and walk towards my house. When I am there, I tell her to come up because I have forgotten something I need to get. If she says no, I need to go for a second date. If she says yes, I casually discover I have some drinks, and when she is in the apartment already she will agree to have them with me. Then I run the train.

If she does not come up (if you did it correctly, she will 90%), I set up cooking, very casually for next time. It does not matter if she agrees or not. Second date I will try to take her on a little adventure to amp up her emotions, and then walk towards the supermarket. At the supermarket, I remind her of our cooking night. From there everything is easy, if she agrees. If not, then the rule is a drink then try again 40 minutes later.

If she still disagrees, date 3 I try nothing. Date 4 I will try my cooking move again, twice during the same date. If there is still a disagreement, I will use this routine: [with a smile] "You know, I'll stop with my feeble attempts to sleep with you (joking vibe). I just want to let you know that, when we sleep together doesn't matter. Whether it's the 5th, 10th or 20th date, it doesn't matter, because you're a cool girl and we should keep seeing each other". Usually, if she has denied you sex so much (very rare situation, but it is good to have a plan for everything), if you try again after this routine for sure she will give in because her worries are that you won't stick around afterwards if your frame is dating. If she still doesn't, it is your decision how to proceed.

If you don't introduce a dating frame, then you will lose the girl after the first date. I like to take my leads to the end, no matter how much time it involves, but surely some players here would be against that, so it is your decision. But, there really is no 100% when it comes to getting first date sex.

Also, I've realized that girls do NOT punish you for trying to sleep with them. It makes them feel sexy. During my early player days, I thought I would get punished, and this kept me from persistance. Cost me girls.

I pre-drink w/my dates. I make them a tasty cocktail at my pad prior to eating. Get them comfortable

After dinner, I just drive back to my pad then bring her upstairs. I swoop 75% 1st time. Sometimes girls need more dates. I had a FOB korean chick need 5 dates prior to sex.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

@g what exactly are you using as a close?

Basically all my lines are just bullshit on the fly excuses to go home. "I have work tomorrow" = lie. Etc.

Most of the time when I go on a "date" I bang on the second date-if you set up a dating frame they often want to make you wait a little as an anti-slut defense

If you don't you can often bang them quicker. Proof-59% of my notches this year were SNL/SDL- 2-3 were first dates but the rest were cold approaches and pre-arranged online sex meetups

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (12-04-2013 04:41 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

Most of the time when I go on a "date" I bang on the second date-if you set up a dating frame they often want to make you wait a little as an anti-slut defense

If you don't you can often bang them quicker. Proof-59% of my notches this year were SNL/SDL- 2-3 were first dates but the rest were cold approaches and pre-arranged online sex meetups

True, but you need time. Only set the dating frame if you are positive you can't get the notch on the first night. I also use a slut-shame disabling routine which normally works, criticizing the double standard between men and women and how "unfair" it is that a woman is a slut and a man a player.

I don't consider 1st dates a "date"... we're going on a "meet and greet" (day game or online chick). and that consists of drinks hopefully good convo and a few laughs. which normally leads me to inserting my dick into her pussy. if no 1st date action, 2nd date I'm golden 9 times out of 10. of course you have the super jaded chicks that just refuses to open up regardless of whatever. but you bet your bottom dollar she's coming out those panties on date 3..

btw, my place is shit and I always go back to their spot [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (12-04-2013 05:10 PM)Mr. Butterworth Wrote:  

how do you weasel your way to their spot on the first date? I've always wanted to do that

Quote: (12-04-2013 05:40 PM)Beginner Wrote:  

Quote: (12-04-2013 05:10 PM)Mr. Butterworth Wrote:  

how do you weasel your way to their spot on the first date? I've always wanted to do that

1. Have a car, and set it up so that you'll be driving her at some point.

Or 2. you could go out to a bar in her neighborhood, and walk her home.

Strategy #1 is something I used a few months ago with an OKC chick. I have a live-in gf, so I can't really risk bringing bitches through. Anyway, we set up the "date" for a Saturday evening. The whole frame was super casual from the beginning. The get-together was all set up via OKC, and with little to no excess conversation. We exchanged numbers, but I only texted her to confirm plans and to let her know I was at the venue. She doesn't drive, and took the bus to our meeting place. Therefore, I set it up so that we would change venues, and she would ride in my car to the next destination. This step, though it may seem unnecessary, requires her to ride in my car, so that when I offer the ride home later, she is already comfortable. The whole night, I was reading her, just as I did online. She wanted the D, even though nothing of the sort was actually said. I'm pretty sure she was expecting an invite to my place at some point in the night, but it wasn't coming. Toward the end of the outing, her hamster was probably going crazy.

Anyway, after we were finished at the second venue, I offered her that ride home. When we got somewhat close, I mentioned that I needed to use the bathroom, and asked if I could use hers. She excitedly agreed (the bitch knew what time it was). Long story short, I got the bang, even with her male roommate being there in the apartment.

Quote: (12-04-2013 06:41 PM)YaManBT Wrote:  

1. Have a car, and set it up so that you'll be driving her at some point.

Or 2. you could go out to a bar in her neighborhood, and walk her home.

Strategy #1 is something I used a few months ago with an OKC chick. I have a live-in gf, so I can't really risk bringing bitches through. Anyway, we set up the "date" for a Saturday evening. The whole frame was super casual from the beginning. The get-together was all set up via OKC, and with little to no excess conversation. We exchanged numbers, but I only texted her to confirm plans and to let her know I was at the venue. She doesn't drive, and took the bus to our meeting place. Therefore, I set it up so that we would change venues, and she would ride in my car to the next destination. This step, though it may seem unnecessary, requires her to ride in my car, so that when I offer the ride home later, she is already comfortable. The whole night, I was reading her, just as I did online. She wanted the D, even though nothing of the sort was actually said. I'm pretty sure she was expecting an invite to my place at some point in the night, but it wasn't coming. Toward the end of the outing, her hamster was probably going crazy.

Anyway, after we were finished at the second venue, I offered her that ride home. When we got somewhat close, I mentioned that I needed to use the bathroom, and asked if I could use hers. She excitedly agreed (the bitch knew what time it was). Long story short, I got the bang, even with her male roommate being there in the apartment.

Well done. I have never been comfortable with going back to a girl's place if she has roommates (male or female). I generally don't want OKC girls to know where I live either--for privacy reasons.
[Image: 9df.gif]

He has often been called the "Last of the Romans"

"We have prostitutes for our pleasure, concubines for our health, and wives to bear us lawful offspring."--Demosthenes (384–322 BC), Red Pill Greek Statesman

Nice write up YaMan. Did you escalate to make out at the venues or did you wait until you got to her place?