rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lockup Raw

Lockup Raw

Felt really bad for this dude. So he fingers a 16yo (hes 24) in a state where 16 is the age of consent. They just amended the law to make the age of consent 20 if its there is an authority dynamic (teacher or TA and student).

He got 5 years in federal prison. He got beat within an inch of his life the first day. Was put into 23 hour a day protective custody against his will. Basically he gets treated like a mass murder for his own safety.

Sometimes I wonder what these judges are smoking. 5 years and a life ruined forever with the sexual offender mark of shame. literally all because of an "authority dynamic"

Lockup Raw

"They just amended the law to make the age of consent 20 if its there is an authority dynamic (teacher or TA and student)."

Link?

Lockup Raw

Source needed man.

Lockup Raw

The source is lookup raw [Image: tongue.gif]. I remembered it was a Tulsa prison so a quick google search finds this:

http://www.krmg.com/news/news/local/atto...er-/nR39K/

Lockup Raw

As a teacher, he was playing with fire. Regardless of the criminal consequences he was risking his source of income for a girl. Was the sentence severe? yes but its a mark of things that are discouraged by society in general.

As for the age of consent, cougars must have to be on their toes in OK. They have to compete with 16 year olds.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Lockup Raw

Feel sorry for the guy.

But don't fuck your students. That's playing with fire. Even women are increasingly getting their teaching licences suspended when messing around with male students. If you're working as a teacher there's a good chance your employment prospects in other fields are dim. As much as we would all like to quit the rat race and do what we want everyone needs money just to get by, so guard your employability and reputation with your life unless you are in a position where you can afford not to give a fuck.

Lockup Raw

Sucks, but don't screw around with jail bait. Wait until they're 18 and graduated.

Lockup Raw

Am I the only one on RVF who thinks that the age of consent should be 18 (at least for people over 21; a 19yo banging a 17yo doesn't bother me)?

Lockup Raw

Most states have laws on the books for people in "positions of authority". Cops, teachers, fire fighters, etc. He should've known better.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Lockup Raw

Maybe he will have the privilege of meeting Fleece "Booty Warrior" Johnson.

Lockup Raw

It's called fiduciary duty in common law. It means you are in a trusted relationship: teacher and student, doctor and patient are classic fiduciary relationships. Consequently, you are held to a much higher standard if you do anything that is perceived as taking advantage of the weaker party in the relationship.

Lockup Raw

I agree with most of you and I'll go a step further. If your only option for tail involves "shitting where you eat," then you need to learn Game.

"I'm not worried about fucking terrorism, man. I was married for two fucking years. What are they going to do, scare me?"

Lockup Raw

Quote: (11-30-2013 11:06 AM)j r Wrote:  

Am I the only one on RVF who thinks that the age of consent should be 18 (at least for people over 21; a 19yo banging a 17yo doesn't bother me)?

I'd say the law should have some kind of caveat where if you are banging someone w/in 3 or so years of your age you should be ok. A 19 year old banging a 16 year old isnt that bad.

Lockup Raw

It wasn't a smart move on the part of the teacher and he should've known better. However, sticking a finger in the the vagina of a consenting 16 year old that isn't inebriated is a victimless crime in my opinion. I can't imagine any psychological or physical trauma this will cause. It's not rape. Nobody is hurt. It's a "slap on the wrist" crime in my book, like speeding or drinking a alcohol in public. It's not something you should be thrown in federal prison for. That's just insanity and mockery of justice.

Lockup Raw

I can't feel sorry for someone that knew better to not get involved in work drama.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Lockup Raw

Did you guys read the story before commenting?

He wasn't her teacher. He was a teacher at the school, but not her teacher.

He wasn't in an position of authority over her.

They banged. It was consensual. Now his life is over.

I don't see how any man could support that state of affairs.

Lockup Raw

Quote: (12-01-2013 11:35 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

I can't feel sorry for someone that knew better to not get involved in work drama.

A sense of proportionality is something decent men should have. It's something we as a society have lost, primarily because we are a narcissistic society and our national emotion is rage. Rage is blind and lacks any sense of decency or proportionality.

If he got fired, no sympathy. Don't fuck students. That's an easy enough rule to follow.

When a man who has consensual sex is beaten within an inch of his life, possibly raped by other men, sentenced to a half decade in prison, and then forced to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life…yes, he is deserving of sympathy.

Lockup Raw

America is weird about making extreme ages for everything. 20 is a fucking joke for AOC. I remember high school girls talking about college boyfriends and going to big person clubs. A girl will get old dick if she wants it.