rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Myleene Klass: "There's a horrible culture that criticizes women all the time."

Came across this story while looking up pictures for my newest ROK article.

There's a horrible culture that criticises women all the time. It has to stop

Meet Myleene Klass:

[Image: Myleene-Klass-25.jpg]

[Image: myleene-klass-05.jpg]

A self-described "strident feminist," she underwent the terrible indignity of a divorce in which she stands to lose money.

Check out this long quote at the end of the article:

Quote:Quote:

The treatment of women in public debate could have implications for young girls as they grow up, such as her daughters, Ava, five, and Hero, two, she said. “It will be very difficult to be a girl growing up in their generation,” she said. “They’re going to come from the generation of women that has it all. So they’re going to be the ones to decide where it all goes and was that the right thing. Or actually should they take a step back and re-evaluate?”

The split has left her as “mum and dad”, but she quickly adds that many others who cannot afford to employ the support she does are in a trickier situation.

She said: “I’m absolutely not a tiger mum. Of course, I want them to be the best they can be. What’s the point otherwise in surrounding them with strong female role models?

Partly thanks to an opportune decision to wear a white bikini on the reality show I’m a Celebrity.... Get Me Out of Here, which led to her modelling for Marks & Spencer, Klass has found a second source of fame as a fashion designer – for Littlewoods and Mothercare.

Klass handles her clothing lines herself, jetting around the world for business meetings. On top of that, she presents two weekend shows for Classic FM and is contracted to the news network CNN.

“How do I fit it in? I always say that if I was going to create a new business I’d hire single working mums because I’d know that not only would it run smoothly and efficiently, we’d all be done by teatime because everyone has to get home to do the bath and bed.”

Surrounding your daughters with strong women, women who apparently have a difficult time being critiqued as public figures? Strong women, indeed.

The end is just perfect, as Klass critiques women critiquing other women but insists that employing single, working women will function smoothly and efficiently.

Women seem to have this idealized view of how they interact with one another. Further, like in this article, they blast how women treat one another...only to conclude that women working together will only result in good things happening.

Is this how big of a bubble modern Western women operate in?

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Quote: (11-30-2013 02:51 AM)2Wycked Wrote:  

Came across this story while looking up pictures for my newest ROK article.

There's a horrible culture that criticises women all the time. It has to stop

Meet Myleene Klass:

[Image: Myleene-Klass-25.jpg]

[Image: myleene-klass-05.jpg]

A self-described "strident feminist," she underwent the terrible indignity of a divorce in which she stands to lose money.

Check out this long quote at the end of the article:

Quote:Quote:

The treatment of women in public debate could have implications for young girls as they grow up, such as her daughters, Ava, five, and Hero, two, she said. “It will be very difficult to be a girl growing up in their generation,” she said. “They’re going to come from the generation of women that has it all. So they’re going to be the ones to decide where it all goes and was that the right thing. Or actually should they take a step back and re-evaluate?”

The split has left her as “mum and dad”, but she quickly adds that many others who cannot afford to employ the support she does are in a trickier situation.

She said: “I’m absolutely not a tiger mum. Of course, I want them to be the best they can be. What’s the point otherwise in surrounding them with strong female role models?

Partly thanks to an opportune decision to wear a white bikini on the reality show I’m a Celebrity.... Get Me Out of Here, which led to her modelling for Marks & Spencer, Klass has found a second source of fame as a fashion designer – for Littlewoods and Mothercare.

Klass handles her clothing lines herself, jetting around the world for business meetings. On top of that, she presents two weekend shows for Classic FM and is contracted to the news network CNN.

“How do I fit it in? I always say that if I was going to create a new business I’d hire single working mums because I’d know that not only would it run smoothly and efficiently, we’d all be done by teatime because everyone has to get home to do the bath and bed.”

Surrounding your daughters with strong women, women who apparently have a difficult time being critiqued as public figures? Strong women, indeed.

The end is just perfect, as Klass critiques women critiquing other women but insists that employing single, working women will function smoothly and efficiently.

Women seem to have this idealized view of how they interact with one another. Further, like in this article, they blast how women treat one another...only to conclude that women working together will only result in good things happening.

Is this how big of a bubble modern Western women operate in?

Some women operate in a bubble that bad. Some don't.

fap fap fap

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

"There's a horrible culture that can't handle criticism all the time"
FTFY Myleene Klass.

The M Night Shaymalan twist: most of the "critics" are women

"I'm both mum and Dad" yet she's flying all over the world and doing weekend radio and TV. Methinks women with ethnic names that get paid very poorly are Mum and Dad.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

"There's a horrible culture that criticizes women all the time."

This woman is either a liar, a sheltered idiot or have no female friends.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

So you hire "single mums"? Deliberately hiring women who are irresponsible, and make bad personal decisions is a great business model. Good Luck!

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Quote: (11-30-2013 11:05 AM)vinman Wrote:  

So you hire "single mums"? Deliberately hiring women who are irresponsible, and make bad personal decisions is a great business model. Good Luck!

But she will get to pay them just 71 cents for every dollar compared to if she hired all men.

She called her daughter "Hero".

What a dumbass.

Quote: (11-30-2013 12:59 PM)RedPillMind Wrote:  

She called her daughter "Hero".

What a dumbass.

This is what comes of decades of growingly unrestrained feminist ideology.

Now her daughter's name is a proclamation of the nouveau feminine destiny.

All little girls are heroes!

I'm the King of Beijing!

These good looking 'feminists' are a joke. She was on a show here called 'I'm a celebrity, get me out of her" where a bunch of past-it celebs go into the Oz jungle for a few weeks. Like 'Big Brother' but in the jungle. Anyway, at every opportunity she was showering in the sexiest bikinis she could find and bending over etc.

When she's old and ugly (she's taken good care of herself so far, to be fair) she'll say she was "objectified". No, you objectified yourself you silly woman.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (11-30-2013 01:57 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

These good looking 'feminists' are a joke. She was on a show here called 'I'm a celebrity, get me out of her" where a bunch of past-it celebs go into the Oz jungle for a few weeks. Like 'Big Brother' but in the jungle. Anyway, at every opportunity she was showering in the sexiest bikinis she could find and bending over etc.

When she's old and ugly (she's taken good care of herself so far, to be fair) she'll say she was "objectified". No, you objectified yourself you silly woman.

It's interesting though - the ideology of the standard fat/ugly feminist is largely driven by the need to rationalise the fact that, despite being the most privileged class in our society, their dysfunctional lifestyle brings them no true happiness or fulfilment. By constructing external forces that "oppress" them, they can avoid the pain of honest introspection and shore up their egos by shifting the blame for their failures onto men and "the Patriarchy".

With most attractive feminists, it's nothing to do with any of that. It really is purely about attention. I doubt she's invested much of her identity in feminism yet, unlike the average college whale, it's just a means to an end - more attention. When she hits the wall, though...

Quote: (02-26-2015 01:57 PM)delicioustacos Wrote:  
They were given immense wealth, great authority, and strong clans at their backs.

AND THEY USE IT TO SHIT ON WHORES!