rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is a bed in your living room the best option?

As someone who tries to get laid as often as possible I find it counterproductive to have a living room. I have a 1 bedroom condo and have had my bed out in the living room for the last 8 months because I have been painting my regular bedroom and doing a few other things to it.

I usually start it off with the girl in my kitchen with food or drinks and then I eventually go sit on my bed in the living room to watch tv. The girl is practically forced to follow me and sit on my bed. I feel like this is a good way of innocently breaking a barrier without her really knowing it. Since the kitchen is connected to my living room it seems like a lot less of a commitment on the girls part then going through a bedroom door and really taking a leap.

A few girls have mentioned later in the night like "Nice trick getting me to sit on your bed"

The only downside is I will need an excuse as to why I don't have it in my bedroom once I am done painting the real bedroom. I feel like some girls might be weirded out by the fact that I don't use my bedroom when I have one.

I also have purchased a round circle hugh hefner style bed. I haven't set it up yet but now I feel like it might be a little over the top and really send a "player" vibe when the girl enters my place. I'm somewhat regretting it but I ordered over 3 months ago and spent quite a bit of money on it so I really want to use it.

Edit: I realize if you entertain groups of people at your place this probably wouldn't be feasible but for a guy like myself who mainly only brings girls over to his place it seems to work quite well.

"I just bought a 2-bedroom house, but I think I get to decide how many bedrooms there are, don’t you? “Fuck you, real estate lady! This bedroom has an oven in it! This bedroom’s got a lot of people sitting around watching TV. This bedroom is a.k.a. a hallway. This bedroom’s over in that guy’s house! Sir, you have one of my bedrooms. Stay out.” -Mitch Hedberg

Quote: (11-29-2013 12:46 AM)murrb Wrote:  

The only downside is I will need an excuse as to why I don't have it in my bedroom once I am done painting the real bedroom. I feel like some girls might be weirded out by the fact that I don't use my bedroom when I have one.

Go to a junkyard or thrift store and find some old shitty weight equipment and maybe a treadmill to put in there. Say you're trying to "get back in shape" but "don't have time for gym memberships".

Quote: (11-29-2013 12:50 AM)Hades Wrote:  

Go to a junkyard or thrift store and find some old shitty weight equipment and maybe a treadmill to put in there. Say you're trying to "get back in shape" but "don't have time for gym memberships".

That would work perfectly

Thinking about this all wrong.

Why do you have to bang her in the bedroom only?

I have multiple rooms, balconies, etc.

I probably use the bedroom the least for banging.

I was dating a girl for a while and she told me, "I think that is the first time we ever had sex in your bed".

We had swooped at least 7 sessions before hand.

^^ What G manifesto said. The bang can happen anywhere as long as you don't have roommates that won't walk in.

Even then, I've always used the roommates to isolate. "Let's go in here so we don't disturb my roommates." Aaaaannnddd... we're in the bedroom.

Quote: (11-29-2013 12:53 AM)pheonix500000 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-29-2013 12:50 AM)Hades Wrote:  

That would work perfectly

Or a home office. Or art studio. Whatever your hobby/business is. Hell, you could even set up a hydroponic system and grow... uh... legal herbal remedies in there.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

I love my sextional couch, it also has a queen fold out bed, but that doesnt always come out, just for guests that stay in the bedroom. Would recommend to anyone with a NYC 1 bed, or even studio apt. I only have a two section right now, but a triple section is a sex platform. It basically says come lay down on me.

Quote: (11-29-2013 09:18 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Thinking about this all wrong.

Why do you have to bang her in the bedroom only?

I have multiple rooms, balconies, etc.

I probably use the bedroom the least for banging.

I was dating a girl for a while and she told me, "I think that is the first time we ever had sex in your bed".

We had swooped at least 7 sessions before hand.

I don't have to bang her in a bedroom only but by having my bed out in the living room she is more easily coaxed into sitting on it without realizing that she is now on a mans bed which to most people mean that you are willing to get sexual with someone if you are laying on their bed.

I have had sex on my balcony as well and other places but I just feel like once a girl gets on your bed it breaks down a lot of the barriers especially for a single night lay.

A bed is actually my least favorite place to have sex.

I prefer bathrooms: private or public.

The girl bent over the sink facing the mirror. She has one leg up on the sink lending a perfect view of the pussy and ass.

Grab a fistful of her hair and go to work.

Maintain eye contact with her in the mirror and talk 'dirty'.

Game, Set, Match.

Im old fashioned. I like swooping in my bed. I fireman carry the girl into my room and throw them on the bed.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

If you're gonna move your bed to the living room, which I don't suggest, then go Bedouin style and put a memory foam mattress on the floor, with a hookah next to it.

[Image: attachment.jpg15656]   

Persian rug, some big pillows, hang some cool shit on the walls.

Otherwise leave the bed in the bedroom. The easiest way to get a girl back there is to put your tv there also. Have a couple drinks and invite her back to watch a movie.

Before the reset button was pushed on my finances a few years back, I had every intention of buying a custom made UltraBed. Now that I'm recovering at a very fast rate, I'll probably be in the market for one in the next couple of years.

[Image: ultrabed-no%20bedding-woman.jpg]

The one I wanted(not shown on the site anymore) was just under $30K with bedding and delivery. Some of them run around $100K.

http://ultrabed.com/high-end-beds.html

I once owned a california king Sleep Number, it was big, but had nothing on that

Quote: (11-29-2013 07:09 PM)Katatonic Wrote:  

Before the reset button was pushed on my finances a few years back, I had every intention of buying a custom made UltraBed. Now that I'm recovering at a very fast rate, I'll probably be in the market for one in the next couple of years.

The one I wanted(not shown on the site anymore) was just under $30K with bedding and delivery. Some of them run around $100K.

Quote: (11-29-2013 07:09 PM)Katatonic Wrote:  

Looks like my bed on a Typical Tuesday Night.

Only a few more girls on it.

And a few more bottles of champagne.

California King fits three no problem.

Big enough for me and I'd assume much easier to get 1000 count sheets for than that monstrosity.

Quote: (11-29-2013 08:08 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Big enough for me and I'd assume much easier to get 1000 count sheets for than that monstrosity.

No doubt, but I had some pretty grandiose ideas of what was going to take place in that bed. The biggest issue I would've had to overcome was washing the comforter since no domestic washing machine would do it. Then I realized that the laundromat with commercial machines a few miles away was frequented by college girls. That comforter would've been a sick fucking prop.

I wrote this back in February in the "Studio Apartment" advice thread:

Quote: (02-21-2013 12:26 AM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

Get a bed of similar height as a sofa, and cover it with a lot of comfortable pillows. It will easily double as a couch and you can easily can sit the girl on your bed as you mix a couple of cocktails to enjoy. Throw on some good music, play a smooth game, and have fun together.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Quote: (11-29-2013 06:49 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

If you're gonna move your bed to the living room, which I don't suggest, then go Bedouin style and put a memory foam mattress on the floor, with a hookah next to it.

Persian rug, some big pillows, hang some cool shit on the walls.

I like the idea of building a living room set with a mattress as the foundation. Then you can leave your bedroom as a bedroom and still reap the rewards of a bed in your living room.

Style is flexible with this but I think this overall idea has potential.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (11-29-2013 09:31 PM)Katatonic Wrote:  

Quote: (11-29-2013 08:08 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

No doubt, but I had some pretty grandiose ideas of what was going to take place in that bed. The biggest issue I would've had to overcome was washing the comforter since no domestic washing machine would do it. Then I realized that the laundromat with commercial machines a few miles away was frequented by college girls. That comforter would've been a sick fucking prop.

I have one of these huge industrial washing machines at my crib to do the trick:

[Image: big_capacity_industrial_washing_machine_in_china.jpg]

when I moved into my new apartment I bought a daybed instead of a couch.

Twin size mattress on a couch frame with a bunch of pillows. In the living room.

Its the best wingman I ever had. Hell I bang my regulars on the daybed more than I do in my bed.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha