rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A challenge to women to reshape the world through redefining what you want in a man

A challenge to women to reshape the world through redefining what you want in a man

I dont even ....

https://www.facebook.com/notes/daniel-sc...4135090213

[Image: laugh2.gif]

[Image: laugh4.gif]

"Hey girls, why don't you change your mind on betas? Pretty please?"

What a fag. The comments are great too. "Watch out guys like this, there might be a stampede of girls heading your way."

Can you imagine what destruction a stampede of post-wall girls would leave in their path? Just empty wallets and dignity left behind.

Honestly, it's a nice try. If women actually used their power on the sexual market for positive purposes, I'd cheer that. Unfortunately, no rational argument can convince women to start loving Beta men. It's Game or celibacy (or waiting until the Wall maybe convinces her, but she's barren by that time), and this man is truly naive to think otherwise. However, I can understand why he'd actually think that this shit was worth a try.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

God, would someone please save this asshole from himself.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

I bet he enjoys his girlfriend's strap-on too

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Women are not capable of changing anything...they can't even invent anything of use.

They will not purify a sexual market place that benefits them.

Women are empty vessel that consume to feed their emptiness and their own needs, not hating, it is just their nature.

Dammit, now women are gonna start liking nice guys. All these years of learning game have been wasted.

"Whose likely to make a better father: a wealthy business executive who rationalizes his company's use of international child labor, or an animal activist who cares for the feelings of all creatures, and works to protect those who can't defend themselves?"

The business executive, since his work will let the kids live in a better neighborhood, go to better schools, and have better lives. This is the real role of fathers that no one seems to get. On top of that, I don't see many kids having much respect for the "animal activist" dad -- who probably values his pets over his kids anyway.

"Whose likely to be a more caring lover: a competitive sports star who is used to celebrating when someone else loses, or a social worker whose dedicated his life to being able to feel what other people feel?"

The sports star. Because if women are turned on by a man's persona, they'll get off on him sexually. I don't see social workers genuinely turning on many women. What I do see, however, is female social workers who get into the field because they get to be around hot, sexy bad boy criminals. I'm not getting how anyone past the age of 18 doesn't see this.

Human nature. The writer of the original post, Daniel Schmachtenberger, should get to know it outside of the "academic literature" and fiction he probably gets his ideas from.

Quote: (11-28-2013 12:40 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Daniel Schmachtenberger, should get to know it outside of the "academic literature" and fiction he probably gets his ideas from.

Before that, he should learn the difference between who's and whose.

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

The entire post is just so firmly divorced from reality at so many points that I don't even know where to begin.

I mean, the ridiculous propositions are just legion:

Quote:Quote:

What if women came together and started a global movement to redefine what is sexy? "I want a man whose life work is making the world a better place for future generations." And "If you aren't working to alleviate suffering, if you aren't living for a mission bigger than yourself, Im not interested."

[Image: xNhIbr1.gif]

You can't redefine your biology. This just isn't how women have evolved to approach the mating game.

Whose likely to make a better father: a wealthy business executive who rationalizes his company's use of international child labor, or an animal activist who cares for the feelings of all creatures, and works to protect those who can't defend themselves?

I dunno, coin flip? I know that there exist plenty of "animal activists" so divorced from reality that they give their children only as much attention as their dogs get, and there are plenty of executives who worship their kids.

This just sounds like some solipsistic BS to make the nice guys of the world feel like they're better than they are.

Whose likely to be a more caring lover: a competitive sports star who is used to celebrating when someone else loses, or a social worker whose dedicated his life to being able to feel what other people feel?

[Image: 4LbkKJo.gif]

This can't be serious.

What if the women of the world collectively said to all their men "You can go to war, but I won't wait for you or be here when you return." What would happen to wars?

They'd recruit young, generally single men who lack families to fight them...like they do now?

And where is this magic world in which humanity is capable of existing without any semblance of conflict?

Speaking of that...

What if compassion in action became the main criteria for the new alpha? What if women made the most desirable experience to men contingent on values well lived?

I assume that soldiers are not included in this since this guy is advocating that women avoid them.

So what, defending your country and protecting your right to make statements like this isn't compassionate enough? Defending your country doesn't stand in line with "values well lived", even though the willingness of so many to continue doing that has allowed you to sit on your posterior and type all of this BS?

[Image: 9MLfTwz.gif]

What if environmentalist and social activist became the new doctor and lawyer?

[Image: Zh6tia7.gif]

Environmentalists and social activists don't do any work of anything close to the importance and complexity that lawyers, doctors and other elite white collar professionals do. There's no way to change that, so there's no point in creating some "what if" centered around this.

Lawyers uphold/regulate/maintain the system of laws and regulations that serve as the foundation for our civilization.
Doctors keep civilization alive by ensuring the wellbieng of its inhabitants and saving lives.

Environmentalists and social activists do what, exactly? They talk and advocate. They make requests and make noise, but it is the lawyers, doctors and executives who actually get everything done. Activists/environmentalists don't require any serious amount of training/education and they don't really DO anything. This isn't going to change. Its about time these delusional dolts come to terms with that.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Great illustrated comment by Athlone, as always! [Image: lol.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

From his Facebook:

Studied Mathematics at Maharishi University of Management

Fake IRT university? In Iowa?

In an open relationship with Roxanne DePalma

Open, i.e. she's banging other dudes.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Quote: (11-28-2013 01:25 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

What if the women of the world collectively said to all their men "You can go to war, but I won't wait for you or be here when you return." What would happen to wars?

They'd recruit young, generally single men who lack families to fight them...like they do now? And where is this magic world in which humanity is capable of existing without any semblance of conflict?

Quoting Scott Locklin:

Every great civilization reaches a point of prosperity where it is possible to live your entire life as a pacifist without any serious consequences. Many civilizations have come to the state of devolution represented by modern Berkeley folkways, from wife-swapping to vegetarianism. These ideas don’t come from a hardscrabble existence in contact with nature’s elemental forces; they are the inevitable consequence of being an effete urban twit removed from meaningful contact with reality. The over-civilized will try to portray their decadence as something “highly evolved” and worthy of emulation because it can only exist in the hothouse of highly civilized urban centers, much like influenza epidemics. Somehow these twittering blockheads missed out on what the word “evolution” means. Evolution involves brutal and often violent natural selection, and these people have not been exposed to brutal evolutionary forces any more than a typical urban poodle.

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

Quote: (11-28-2013 01:39 PM)Soma Wrote:  

From his Facebook:

^^^^
Right on the money. A narcissist yoga teacher/Hillary lover who posts photos like the one below and doesn't list him in her relationship status. These women are the biggest Facebook whores. I wouldn't "like" one of their photos if FB paid by the "like."

[Image: 1230006_10151573798221712_864692087_n.jpg]

What he's saying is sound - Fuck the the change you want to see in the world. If you rewarded men for acting nobly with pussy, more men would act nobly. Whatever that definition of noble is - I don't share his brand of it.

However, it won't work. Women are liberated. They're not going to actively choose something that doesn't maximize their arousal and desire.

HAHAHAHAHA. Wow what a bitch he is.

She doesn't want to scare off any men from getting their fill, that's why she leaves it blank.

Environmentalists and social activists don't do any work of anything close to the importance and complexity that lawyers, doctors and other elite white collar professionals do. There's no way to change that, so there's no point in creating some "what if" centered around this.

Lawyers uphold/regulate/maintain the system of laws and regulations that serve as the foundation for our civilization.
Doctors keep civilization alive by ensuring the wellbieng of its inhabitants and saving lives.

You put too much stock in things that society has chosen to consider high status. We have more lawyers and less liberty than ever. Plenty of doctors and plenty of obesity. Me, I'll take having another conservationist over another lawyer any time.

If you want a laugh, share this with some women.

Edit:

"How much does a social worker make? If it's not much, I would call that dating down."

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

Quote: (11-28-2013 02:16 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

However, it won't work. Women are liberated. They're not going to actively choose something that doesn't maximize their arousal and desire.

This is the irony here. His broader suggestion (only get involved with the nicest guys you meet) is out of line with the more natural bent of female sexuality, which does not base its mating preferences primarily on how "nice" and socially aware a given male is.

To make his plan work to any significant degree, women would essentially need to be forced to go along and prioritize his standards for "nobility" in mate selection. They will not do this on their own---their sexuality would need to be controlled via legal force and widespread cultural shaming in order to get them moving in this direction.

I find this ironic because such controls are precisely what feminists (who I'll assume this guy is generally not out of intellectual orientation with) have spent the past half-century complaining about. The "traditional patriarchy" that once dominated the western world was centered on the control of female sexuality (specifically the limiting of female hypergamy in order to promote widespread monogamous marriage and discourage out-of-wedlock births).

Feminists fight to escape such control and redirection of female sexuality, and here is a guy (ostensibly one who'd be on their side) trying to establish new controls in order to once again redirect female sexuality.

You put too much stock in things that society has chosen to consider high status. We have more lawyers and less liberty than ever. Plenty of doctors and plenty of obesity. Me, I'll take having another conservationist over another lawyer any time.

The status of those professions is not entirely arbitrary. Western society is structured in such a way that those professions play a highly crucial role in keeping it afloat. This is where the status is derived.

I never said you couldn't have too many lawyers or that the mere existence of doctors would eliminate all major health issues (ex: obesity). What I said was that those occupations do require more substantial preparation to enter, more complexity, and generally result in the accomplishment of tasks more crucial to the sustenance of modern society than conservationists and social activists. For this reason they enjoy a) higher compensation and b) higher status. This is not going to change.

I'll definitely take another doctor over another conservationist. Doctors are actually necessary and in somewhat short supply right now.
We do have too many lawyers, but I don't want anymore conservationists either.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

You know that yoga teacher "girlfriend" is out banging business owners, lawyers, "personal trainer" meatheads, bikers, drug dealers, and hot girls while he sits at home masturbating with only his own tears for lube

Would bang her hard, btw

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (11-29-2013 01:09 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

You know that yoga teacher "girlfriend" is out banging business owners, lawyers, "personal trainer" meatheads, bikers, drug dealers, and hot girls while he sits at home masturbating with only his own tears for lube

Would bang her hard, btw

Without a doubt

Quote: (11-28-2013 01:55 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Right on the money. A narcissist yoga teacher/Hillary lover who posts photos like the one below and doesn't list him in her relationship status.

Who wants to have Yoga lessons with her? Bueller? Bueller?

Quote: (11-28-2013 01:55 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

From his Facebook:

^^^^
Right on the money. A narcissist yoga teacher/Hillary lover who posts photos like the one below and doesn't list him in her relationship status. These women are the biggest Facebook whores. I wouldn't "like" one of their photos if FB paid by the "like."

[Image: 1230006_10151573798221712_864692087_n.jpg]

It's the most simple of red flags yet men know or unknowingly just dismiss it. If "your lady" does not attention whore your relationship on FB in her status (and you have yours set) it isn't real and she is fuking other dudes.

Quote: (11-29-2013 01:30 PM)kosko Wrote:  

It's the most simple of red flags yet men know or unknowingly just dismiss it. If "your lady" does not attention whore your relationship on FB in her status (and you have yours set) it isn't real and she is fuking other dudes.

The guy is her "insurance". She'll string him along while trying to land an alpha male, and if she fails to do so until hits the wall, then she'll marry her "insurance" and have a slave for life.

You know how I know you're gay...

Quote: (11-29-2013 01:33 PM)Icarus Wrote:  

Quote: (11-29-2013 01:30 PM)kosko Wrote:  

The guy is her "insurance". She'll string him along while trying to land an alpha male, and if she fails to do so until hits the wall, then she'll marry her "insurance" and have a slave for life.

I wonder what would happen if he knew the truth

[Image: tumblr_mtkaa64hlb1s3y9slo4_250.gif]