rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women in "POF cycle"

Women in "POF cycle"

I've noticed a lot of women on POF (or any dating site) will stay there for a few years on & off.

Say you met one, had a fling, and that's all you were looking for, then saw her back on there a year or two later.

Would you ever go out with her again, for the same reason? You never had to move on because you never cared to begin with. Besides building her "buffer stock" of available men, you know she's just on there out of boredom and compliments from betas, just like before.

Women in "POF cycle"

They either get a boyfriend, get married or get tired of desperate men that are the majority on those websites.

They get back when they get dumped and/or when their ego is broken due to reality somehow hitting it.

Worth a bang if they are hot, but if the before mentioned reality is something like "realizing becoming fat makes you unattractive", then run.

Women in "POF cycle"

Good topic, I've noticed this phenomenon as well. I have to admit, I'm guilty of going back for more bangs with a couple. These same women say 'this TIME I WILL NOT settle for anything LESS than a LTR'....30 Mins later they are on my couch unzipping my pants or one walking towards the bone room. Fellas, I'm SURE none of us take them serious as they are just retreads, ideal for the slow nights or after days of inactivity.

MDP

Women in "POF cycle"

every skank I meet off of there acts as if she's too good for the whole "online thing".. or she's yelling on her profile about "if you're just trying to get some ass keep moving because it's not gonna happen here"

translation: "I've been swindled and fucked by too many guys from this site. so please please don't super fuck me and dump me........ please?"

Women in "POF cycle"

"I'm back" I love those. Lots of hate and lulz to troll.

Women in "POF cycle"

Quote: (12-05-2013 06:17 PM)Mr. Butterworth Wrote:  

translation: "I've been swindled and fucked by too many guys from this site. so please please don't super fuck me and dump me........ please?"

It's best when she changes it 2 days after after you pump and dump her.

Women in "POF cycle"

I've wondered at times how many of those I'm responsible for... ahhh, POF

Women in "POF cycle"

That whole site is like the Boulevard of Broken Dreams with tattoos. It's totally useless to me unless I have a hankering for tatted up skanks with mental issues ie: never.