rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all you guys out there!

If your abroad, don't forget to call home.

Aloha!

Happy Thanksgiving

What exactly is thanksgiving?

Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is a good Puritan American holiday - commemorates the survival of the Pilgrims through to the Fall of the year following their arrival to Massachussettes in the winter where they almost starved to death. The summer's harvest was all in and they had a big banquet before the onset of winter - or something like that.

Happy Thanksgiving

Yeah, thanks to the indians showing us how to grow our food. We paid them back with small pox blankets a couple of years later [Image: smile.gif]

Happy Thanksgiving

It appears this thread did not go in the direction I'd hoped for seven years ago, but let's change that.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Spend some time with those you love, or those that love you if you are very dark triad, and have a great day!

Anybody who's away, don't forget to call home.

Anyone on Oahu that wants to come to my party send me a message and hurry up and get here.

Aloha!

Happy Thanksgiving

I precooked a lot of food already, today I make turkey, finish the stuffing (made the bread yesterday) and warm up everything. Looking forward to eat a ton of food! Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Hopefully you get to spend it with family or loved ones.

Happy Thanksgiving

Are you planning on forming a bunch of Spam in the shape of a turkey, Kona?

Aloha!

"A happy man is a happy everybody else in his life."

"Ladies if you want to make your man happy, think about what makes you happy and do exactly the opposite."

"Hey how you doin' and I hope you know that I'm an upgrade for your stupid daughter." - Patrice O'Neal

Happy Thanksgiving

Quote: (11-23-2017 10:56 AM)IveBeenFramed Wrote:  

Aloha!

[Image: spam_turkey.jpg]

I'm thankful for the Hormel corporation.

Aloha!

Happy Thanksgiving

Giving thanks for this great forum, and community here! One of the most influential places on the net in the world, so many great men pass through here and no one has any idea.

We are changing the world, even if it doesn't feel like it. God's will comes through his men, so enjoy your birthright my friends.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Happy Thanksgiving

Thanks to this forum, I've met some pretty cool fellas. Have a Happy Thanksgiving all. Time to cook.

Happy Thanksgiving

I've listened to this every year on Thanksgiving since the 1990s. It used to be an FM rock radio tradition to play it annually but I can't find any radio stations that play it anymore. Anyway, I don't care if it's commie-hippie-B.S. I still like it.

Happy Thanksgiving

I am thankful for my massive penis and also being a pathological liar. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Happy Thanksgiving

No snarky tongue in cheek reply from me.

Happy Thanksgiving gents. It's a pleasure knowing you all.

Happy Thanksgiving

We did a huge party at my house last night that went until about 6am.

I'm trying to figure out a way to get out of going to see my family so I can sit around, drink all day, and play video games.

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy thanksgiving boys!

Happy Thanksgiving

I'm thankful for Donald J Trump

Happy Thanksgiving

I'm thankful for Roosh. Because without Roosh, I would have never known anyone here.

Happy Thanksgiving

I am Thankful for my family supporting my career change , this forum, Off the Reservation for coming out to meet me, and my new tactical shotgun! Happy Thanksgiving!

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Happy Thanksgiving

Quote: (11-23-2017 11:04 AM)Kona Wrote:  

Quote: (11-23-2017 10:56 AM)IveBeenFramed Wrote:  

Aloha!

[Image: spam_turkey.jpg]

I'm thankful for the Hormel corporation.

Aloha!

Talk about being ahead of the curve.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

"A happy man is a happy everybody else in his life."

"Ladies if you want to make your man happy, think about what makes you happy and do exactly the opposite."

"Hey how you doin' and I hope you know that I'm an upgrade for your stupid daughter." - Patrice O'Neal

Happy Thanksgiving

Just got done cooking about 40 turkeys and enough food for 300 people. Heading to a buddy's house afterward for a 30 day aged prime rib, now that's real holiday food. I'm totally over thanksgiving food, but I'm super thankful for American bourbon, my slutty girlfriend, her slutty schoolgirl outfit, and this forum.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Happy Thanksgiving

I'm thankful to this great forum and all the wonderful people that give me advice while I blunder through life. I'd be a gameless simp without you guys.

Happy thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving

My plan today...

Dry brine a big ass turkey (salt, apple cider vinegar, and ghee under the skin). Cook it tomorrow.

Clean my house, which is absolutely demolished. Catch up on some easy work stuff. Post on the RVF. Give leftovers of shit I don't eat to my friends (i.e., pies, stuffing, potatoes au gratin, cookies, etc.)

Play Playstation. Wear shorts and a sweatshirt. Don't shower. Tell family that [I'm sick] [my car got stolen] [client is in jail] [cat is having an emergency]. Don't take any work calls. Turn my heat off, because 62 degrees feels nice.

Drink this entire bottle of Basil Hayden. Smoke cigars.

That's a motherfucking holiday in my opinion...

Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. A day specifically for appreciating what we have is right up my alley. Its all about stopping to focus all the positive things in our lives, spending time with people you enjoy and care about, drinking, eating, football, laughing, napping and eating some more.

Ive got a 22lb turkey in the oven which Ill be taking to a good friend's house a little later. After we eat he and I will sit on the patio with some nice wine and good cigars while his kids clean up. Its sunny and about 75 deg here today. Lifes good

[Image: b7bbbcf68d0b2f9210d57556536d5626--smokey...leason.jpg]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my American friends.

Be grateful for your glorious country, and those who fought to liberate it from the limp-wristed British Tyrants!

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee