rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Calmly Checked a Humorless/Bitchy Chick. Days Later She's Throwing Herself at Me

Calmly Checked a Humorless/Bitchy Chick. Days Later She's Throwing Herself at Me

I went to Starbucks a few days ago to do a little work on the laptop. This Mexican chick (a solid 8.5 in my opinion) was sitting at the table next to the one I chose. At least I think she's Mexican. As I was plugging in my laptop, I noticed she was carving something into the table.
As I was sitting down, I said to her, "Couldn't help noticing you getting your daily dose of vandalism in. When you're done we should go on a crime spree together."
She looked up with a slight smile & a "you caught me" look on her face and said, "Yeah... I probably shouldn't be doing that."
I said, with a smile, "Well, that may be the reason you're not sitting here without friends. They just know you're gonna do something illegal and they don't wanna be guilty-by-association."

Suddenly, her face turned really mean-bitch-like. She just stared for a few seconds and said, "Do you feel better now? Does saying shit like that make you feel better about yourself? If you're trying to be funny, I hope you noticed I'm not laughing."

With the smile still on my face, I said, "That's my fault. I mistook you for being better than that. I judged a book by its cover, and I was wrong."
Without waiting for a response, I immediately turned, put my ear buds in, and turned my music up.

After a few minutes, she got my attention and apologized. Saying she doesn't know what got into her, blah, blah, blah.
I simply stared with an emotionless, judgmental look (that look that Saul from "Homeland" is always giving people), nodded my head, then turned away and put my ear buds back in.
I could tell that she was very thrown off and uncomfortable. She packed up her shit and left about three minutes later.

Well, I was just in Jimbo's (San Diego-based organic/health food grocery store) and guess who the fuck I bump into.
I was in the produce section and she walked up to me and again started apologizing "for the other night."
I'm like, "Yeah...whatever."
Then she said, "Give me your phone."
I replied, "Why?"
Then she reached into her purse, tore a piece of paper off something, and wrote down her name & number. She said, "If you're not doing anything... not necessarily tonight, but any time... just give me a call. We'll hang out and I'll totally make it up to you and show you I'm not a total bitch. I'm a REAL sweetheart. I don't know what got into me the other night."
I took the paper & put it in my pocket without saying anything...the whole time maintaining this straight-faced, piercing gaze. She said, "So are you gonna at least tell me your name?"
I said, "No. If I decide to call you, we'll get to that. I gotta go."
She said, "Well, I hope you do call. It'll totally be worth it. We'll have fun."
As she said that, she touched my forearm.

Then I went about my shopping and got outta there.

I LOVE the all-but-universal principle of the better looking, sexiest chicks being so easily "hornified" when they are mentally & emotionally spanked for bad behavior.
Their pussies SCREAM to them, "GET HIM TO DEPOSIT CHROMOSOMES INTO YOUR UTERUS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!"

Make sure you close.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Very well played. [Image: pimp.gif]

Quote: (11-26-2013 02:41 PM)CThunder86 Wrote:  

Make sure you close.

No doubt. This bitch has "nipple clamps, butt plug, & ball gag" written all over her... whether she knows it or not.

Look out for the update.

What was she carving with? Never know if one weird enough to randomly vandalize is crazy enough to have knifed you after you turned.

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Lol at the Saul reference

That's nuts that she was just carving her name in Starbucks she sounds mental bound to be a great shag

Quote: (11-26-2013 02:58 PM)JohnKreese Wrote:  

What was she carving with? Never know if one weird enough to randomly vandalize is crazy enough to have knifed you after you turned.

The tip of one of those metal nail files.

[Image: attachment.jpg15593]   

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Don't forget to update us

valhalla

Only counts if you bang her. Although well played regardless I guess.

Regardless of the outcome, it's better to come at chicks strong than weak.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

this elaborate and fantastical story reads like keyboard jockeying b.s. straight outta the comments section at heartiste

Girls loved getting "checked".

It makes them feel loved and snaps them back into reality!

Quote: (11-27-2013 01:43 PM)bodmon Wrote:  

this elaborate and fantastical story reads like keyboard jockeying b.s. straight outta the comments section at heartiste

Hundreds upon hundreds of my interactions with chicks seem "fantastical" to... others.
I suffer from It's-Great-Being-Me Syndrome.

This tends to be a pattern among men with a legion of just-a-phone-call-away options. We begin where others peak.

SHE SUCKED & WE FUCKED!!!

Sent her a text last night at about 9:30-ish
ME: It's usually around this time of night that I decide I want rude girls to make up for it. You ready???
HER: ???
HER: Oh
HER: Its you
HER: From starbucks and jimbos
HER: Hi
HER: Its kinda late

I didn't reply. I figured, after all that ass-kissing, whenever I summonded her, she should be ready or I'm on to something/someone else

Six minutes later:
HER: Hello
HER: What u have in mind
ME: Look at the time you know exactly what i have in mind
HER: OMG R U SERIOUS LOL
ME: (I sent back 4 - 5 crazy symbols from the iPhone keyboard that I don't care to look for on the laptop keyboard)
HER: Huh

Again, I didn't respond.
Three minutes later...
HER: Ur saying sex is how i make it up to u?
ME: Your body language voice tone & persistence said that
ME: Im letting you keep your word
HER: Lmao
HER: LOL
HER: (here, she sent a bunch of emoticons [angel, smiling & blushing, see no evil/hear no evil/speak no evil monkeys])
ME: Precisely

This went on... going into where she lives. I told her that I'd be at a near-by, well-known bar in 30 minutes. Told her since I had a head-start, she should be there in 60.
HER: I cant go in there
HER: Just turned 20 last month
ME: Not planning to go in
ME: Just rendezvous
ME: Thats "ron-day-voo" in case u were pondering
HER: LOL fuck u professor
ME: We'll see in 60 minutes

More back & forth with her asking if bringing her roomate was cool. I said something about not knowing how her friend looks, so I can't commit to a threesome with her. Come alone or I'm not interested.
She said she had to get ready and she'd be on her way. I told her, "Dress 2 impress."
HER: Still havent told me your name.
ME: C U IN 60

A little shy of an hour later, she sent a text letting me know she was there and asked...
HER: Where r u
ME: Be there in 5
(Though I said, I'd already be there, I LIED. Bitch is supposed to wait for me)
HER: K
HER: Better be worth it
ME: Tonight is not about you
HER: Lol all about u huh

Few minutes later
ME: Meet me at the door

We greeted with a hug, I slowly twirled her around to check her out with a judgmental eye, then we walked to my car. Talked horny-talk... lot of it NLP-like patterns because I automatically do that, since I've been a practitioner for so long; I started rubbing her thighs, going up the legs to her soaking wet, sans panties pussy.
She's rubbing my dick; uses the tried-n-true, "let me see it" line. Told her if she wants it, go get it. She pulled it out; started giving a drive-to-the-bar-worthy blowjob.
She said, "I want you to put it in."
Told her she has to wait. Took her to her car and told her to follow me. Went to the studio apartment that my business partner & I rent for working in silence and... shit like this. A quick 3 - 5 minute drive (depending on traffic) from the bar.

We went in, inhaled some top-shelf hashish vapors, and she started blowing me again. I fucked her on every piece of furniture... against every wall. I unflinchingly went into rough shit with her.
She's cums LOUDLY.

She's been blowing my text inbox up all morning.

INTERESTING INTEL: She attends the same school my daughter will be attending in the spring.

Quote: (11-28-2013 03:04 PM)Mon Wrote:  

NLP-like patterns

Sorry to keep pestering you for more details but..

Can you share some examples of this?

Thanks

Closed

[Image: clap2.gif]

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Quote: (11-28-2013 03:16 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

NLP-like patterns

Sorry to keep pestering you for more details but..

Can you share some examples of this?

Thanks

I would also like to know more about this.

Well played.

Sure you did ross jeffries sure you did

I'll admit that this sounds a little "too good to be true". Not completely impossible, but with alarms going off.

That said, each piece of the reaction/conversation you posted is exactly how it should be done no matter how unlikely it is to work exactly in this way, so I'll give the benefit of doubt here and just say:

[Image: clap2.gif]

p.s.
Quote:Quote:

We greeted with a hug, I slowly twirled her around to check her out with a judgmental eye, then we walked to my car. Talked horny-talk... lot of it NLP-like patterns because I automatically do that, since I've been a practitioner for so long;

I'm also interested in this part - how long did the walk last? What did you talk about?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I don't believe your story.

Quote: (11-29-2013 06:09 AM)houston Wrote:  

I don't believe your story.

Neither do I. And I love a good success story as much as anyone. Something just seems off about this one though.

EDIT:

I think i know what's making me doubt it all. Despite the (alleged) positive outcome i think this is a classic case of too much cocky asshole game. Now, I certainly subscribe to the if in doubt err on the side of too alpha/cocky funny but i really think you went too far and simply got very very lucky.

Some of the text exchanges come across as very try-hard and over compensating somehow. I know in person you can get away with being verbally very asshole-like and the most important thing is how you say it all...still though...there's very few guys who can successfully pull off that level of asshole. I want to believe but i don't. Which is a shame because a well deserved e-high five among fellow red pill dudes makes ME feel good too. It gives me inspiration and motivation to crush it as well. I just can't get there with this one though [Image: undecided.gif]

Six minutes later:
HER: Hello
HER: What u have in mind
ME: Look at the time you know exactly what i have in mind
HER: OMG R U SERIOUS LOL
ME: (I sent back 4 - 5 crazy symbols from the iPhone keyboard that I don't care to look for on the laptop keyboard)
HER: Huh

[Image: wee-bey-gif.gif]

Quote:Quote:

I said, with a smile, "Well, that may be the reason you're not sitting here without friends. They just know you're gonna do something illegal and they don't wanna be guilty-by-association."

Hit the jackpot here.

Well played.