rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hong Kong January 2014

Hong Kong January 2014

Will be in HK starting January 10. Gonna be there for a study abroad exchange. Staying until late May. Feel free to pm me if you want to meet up and hit up LKF or day game. Any recommendations would be appreciated as well.

Hong Kong January 2014

Which university you going to? I studied abroad there for 2 semesters, it was wild

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)
BTC: 1MoAetVtsmM48mkRx66Z9gYkBZGzqepGb5

Hong Kong January 2014

I'll see you there in February.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Hong Kong January 2014

Quote: (11-29-2013 12:07 PM)Cyclone Wrote:  

Which university you going to? I studied abroad there for 2 semesters, it was wild

HKU.

Hong Kong January 2014

Cyclone:

Any tips to maximize the experience?

I am an ABC, but don't speak cantonese. Approach in english?

What are the girls like across a variety of factors - ease of bang, looks, level of interesting, personality, etc. If you could compare to other Asian countries, or to American girls, that'd be helpful.

Best venues for night game? day game?

Absolute can't miss tourist destinations and food?

Thanks man.

Hong Kong January 2014

Quote: (12-03-2013 12:48 AM)SHANbangs Wrote:  

Cyclone:

What are the girls like across a variety of factors - ease of bang, looks, level of interesting, personality, etc. If you could compare to other Asian countries, or to American girls, that'd be helpful.

Thanks man.

- I'm not sure what ABC is, but obviously since yr at university you'll be surrounded by english-speaking chicks. Approaching in English will get mixed results, even in LKF; your best bet is to make friends with hot chicks in classes / dorms and have them take you out to their friends who are in the city. English-speakers will tend to stick with english-speakers, so once you find 1, you can find the rest. There will be tons of locals that want to get "in" on the American scene, and if you take a couple international relations / globalization courses (like I did, even though i'm in Engineering) you'll be in heaven.

- Hong Kong girls are my favorite, right next to Saigon girls in all of Asia. Yeah, many of them will be stuck up and want to have nothing to do with you, but you are bound to find a comfortable crew within a month. The girls are smoking hot. I went to CityU which was more of a party school and real easy to get downtown (15 mins); HKU will be a lil more nerdy, harder to get out, but I remember the campus was much older/victorian so at least it's more romantic.

- bangability has far more to do with logistics than anything else. Dorms will probably be tiny, most girls live with their parents (if not in the same room as their sister), and in general everyone is always "out" all the time, no more house gatherings; so you better hope that yr roommate isn't around often. There isn't much of a "love motel" culture out there like there is in Korea. One guy would have to take a (french) girl out on the hillside to bang her, we could even see em outside our window haha

- HK girls tend to hang out in social "circles" and be hesitant to let anyone in, and thus gossip a lot among each other so they really care about their reputation. The plus side is once you make friends with 1 member of the "circle" (even if it's a guy), you automatically become friends with the rest of the circle. As an exchange student, juggling circles behind their backs was the funnest part for me. Otherwise, go for the rogue, alternative chicks that tend to be on their own more on campus (though they will have city friends). I found one that would even smoke salvia with me, fucking badass

- I don't know much about venues TBH. I didn't discover game at the time. But I did hear that Beijing Club has got really horny girls up in there but that's only because they think yr rich (300 HKD to get in). Go to the more alternative side of town like Wan Chai or the allyway where the Buddha lounge is in. You'll want to use Neil Strauss-type game i.e. telling them deep things about themselves, they will be dripping just talking to you.
Best spot for daygame is the harborfront on TST. Also great for late-night dates (if they're not sick of the place).

As for other touristy/food stuff, you'll figure all that out during orientation/following others' leads. You are bound to find some Asia experts who know their way around - just get there as early as possible before classes start. I'm going back to HK this winter for 10 days, so I'll give you updates once I've seen the city with new eyes...

DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)

Hong Kong January 2014

Quote: (12-06-2013 07:38 AM)Cyclone Wrote:  

- I'm not sure what ABC is,

ABC = African Based ChineseGuy

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Hong Kong January 2014

Quote: (12-06-2013 08:45 AM)Moma Wrote:  

- I'm not sure what ABC is,

ABC = African Based ChineseGuy

hah I think it is American Born Chinese.

Heck, it could be AliBlahblah Clap.

Hong Kong January 2014

Quote: (12-03-2013 12:48 AM)SHANbangs Wrote:  

Cyclone:

Thanks man.

- I'm not sure what ABC is, but obviously since yr at university you'll be surrounded by english-speaking chicks. Approaching in English will get mixed results, even in LKF; your best bet is to make friends with hot chicks in classes / dorms and have them take you out to their friends who are in the city. English-speakers will tend to stick with english-speakers, so once you find 1, you can find the rest. There will be tons of locals that want to get "in" on the American scene, and if you take a couple international relations / globalization courses (like I did, even though i'm in Engineering) you'll be in heaven.

- Hong Kong girls are my favorite, right next to Saigon girls in all of Asia. Yeah, many of them will be stuck up and want to have nothing to do with you, but you are bound to find a comfortable crew within a month. The girls are smoking hot. I went to CityU which was more of a party school and real easy to get downtown (15 mins); HKU will be a lil more nerdy, harder to get out, but I remember the campus was much older/victorian so at least it's more romantic.

- bangability has far more to do with logistics than anything else. Dorms will probably be tiny, most girls live with their parents (if not in the same room as their sister), and in general everyone is always "out" all the time, no more house gatherings; so you better hope that yr roommate isn't around often. There isn't much of a "love motel" culture out there like there is in Korea. One guy would have to take a (french) girl out on the hillside to bang her, we could even see em outside our window haha

- HK girls tend to hang out in social "circles" and be hesitant to let anyone in, and thus gossip a lot among each other so they really care about their reputation. The plus side is once you make friends with 1 member of the "circle" (even if it's a guy), you automatically become friends with the rest of the circle. As an exchange student, juggling circles behind their backs was the funnest part for me. Otherwise, go for the rogue, alternative chicks that tend to be on their own more on campus (though they will have city friends). I found one that would even smoke salvia with me, fucking badass

- I don't know much about venues TBH. I didn't discover game at the time. But I did hear that Beijing Club has got really horny girls up in there but that's only because they think yr rich (300 HKD to get in). Go to the more alternative side of town like Wan Chai or the allyway where the Buddha lounge is in. You'll want to use Neil Strauss-type game i.e. telling them deep things about themselves, they will be dripping just talking to you.
Best spot for daygame is the harborfront on TST. Also great for late-night dates (if they're not sick of the place).

As for other touristy/food stuff, you'll figure all that out during orientation/following others' leads. You are bound to find some Asia experts who know their way around - just get there as early as possible before classes start. I'm going back to HK this winter for 10 days, so I'll give you updates once I've seen the city with new eyes...

This is some great stuff man. Thanks a lot.

I had already thought about logistics and am opting out of living in a dorm. I don't want to manage having a roommate. Granted, that might come at the cost of social circle, but I'll live.

ABC is American Born Chinese. It is also synonymous with Amazing Big Cock.

Hong Kong January 2014

Quote: (12-06-2013 12:24 PM)SHANbangs Wrote:  

This is some great stuff man. Thanks a lot.

I had already thought about logistics and am opting out of living in a dorm. I don't want to manage having a roommate. Granted, that might come at the cost of social circle, but I'll live.

ABC is American Born Chinese. It is also synonymous with Amazing Big Cock.

Haha ok I think i'd heard that acronym before.

Living in a nearby studio apartment would be a great move. Don't worry about the social circle thing, when i was in HK there were a handful of (grad) students in HIGH demand since it was "so cool" once we discovered that they were living in their own apartments. When most kids stay in dorms you can probably imagine how it is, and you can bet girls don't want to deal with dorm bullshit either.

Your chances of banging Europeans also increases tremendously because they are the ones that have experience in that type of logistics.