rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female RAF recruits get £100,000 compensation each... because they were made to march

Female RAF recruits get £100,000 compensation each... because they were made to march

like men

Female RAF recruits get £100,000 compensation each... because they were made to march like men

[Image: facepalm.png]

I don't even know where to begin with this.

All the comments agree it's insane.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

It seems liberal feminist govt's exist solely to transfer wealth from men to women, so women can go spend it on foo-foo items and return it back to the rich. In return the women keep voting in liberal feminists.

Unreal. They want to be equal to the men, but when forced to march like men they win 100,000 pounds. WTF?

Was going to write more, but decided to leave it at this: WNB.

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold

I gender-identify as a female RAF recruit. When should I expect my money?

absolute disgrace, women need banning from any military activity.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Most downvoted, and therefore best comment:

They should have been awarded hundreds of millions each. The sooner this corrupt PC edifice is toppled the better.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK