rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is "Game" Really The Holy Grail Of Getting Pussy?

I don't think it is. Personally it becomes extremely annoying to me to have to put in so much work just to get laid, and it is not how I want to live my life.

I've never read a PUA book or anything of the sort because to me that's not what I am searching for.

I am looking to be in a position where I absolutely NEVER have to approach a girl, where horny sluts approach me or compete for my attention without me doing anything.

I know this is possible. In fact it happens to me once in awhile (rare) where a girl will approach me or get my attention in some way and I bring her home and bang her with no effort. This happened to me last Sunday night and it has re-sparked my inner laziness and desire to find the ultimate key to pussy.

I want to literally go out into the street, or at minimum into a nightclub and have girls competing for me to bang them that same night without me approaching anyone. This is how I want my life to be every night.

Spending hours gaming girls on the web and on whatsapp is too much work for me. Going to a club and getting rejected most of the time only to get a few numbers that you have to follow up with and continue to put effort in is again too much work for me. I have better shit to do with my time.

So let's talk about a deeper level of "game". Game that takes 0 effort.

Off the top of my head there are a few obvious ways to achieve this:

1. You are born with a face that is extremely attractive to most women.
2. You have "sexy" fame. In other words your famous but not because you played "Screech" on Save by The Bell.
3. Having some type of job or activity that surrounds you with hot girls who perceive you as someone desireable to fuck before saying even 1 word to them. (probably the easiest of the three)

I'm looking for insights, thoughts, strategies, and anything else related to this special level of "game".

Discuss.

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Genetic lottery, fame and high-status, pussy-laden jobs trump game (even though some game might still be needed to close and not get played)? My god, that is such an astute observation... it would have never occurred to me in a hundred years. You're a genius.

Quote:Quote:

I am looking to be in a position where I absolutely NEVER have to approach a girl, where horny sluts approach me or compete for my attention without me doing anything.

What if you're not in that position, that position is not attainable, or it involves a huge amount of risk and sacrifice or many decades of effort? Roll up and die?

I want to literally go out into the street, or at minimum into a nightclub and have girls competing for me to bang them that same night without me approaching anyone. This is how I want my life to be every night.

Unfortunately, that's not how life wants you to be every night. Why not do something productive instead of waiting for the Goddess of Fortune to suck your cock?

[Image: InBeforeTheLOck-1.jpg]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (11-25-2013 05:57 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

What if you're not in that position, that position is not attainable, or it involves a huge amount of risk and sacrifice or many decades of effort? Roll up and die?

The position is always attainable. And attainable quickly with the right information.

I agree. In my mind its degrading having to put in so much work to bang some chick.
Im reading the Mike Tyson bio atm and he talks about just driving around in his Rolls Royce and picking up random chicks from the streets, banging them in his car and dropping them off again. This is how I want my life to be.

And like you Ive had chicks approach me and Ive had super easy and quick lays. But it doesnt happen often enough. Once every blue moon.
I want this to happen all the time. I believe pussy should flow like water. In the western world the deck is stacked against you so unless you have super high status you have to bust your ass to get pussy. I simply dont believe pussy is worth the trouble I have to go through to get it here. Especially since I usually bang a girl 2-3 times and then I want to move on.

So how can we do this without having perfect genetics, fame and being rich?

I think the best way is to move to a poosy paradise where your SMV skyrockets just by being white and making more money than most of the locals.

In a country like the philippines you literally dont even have to leave your house to get laid. You can talk to chicks online and have them come over to your place.

Quote: (11-25-2013 05:47 AM)pesos Wrote:  

I don't think it is. Personally it becomes extremely annoying to me to have to put in so much work just to get laid, and it is not how I want to live my life.

I've never read a PUI book or anything of the sort because to me that's not what I am searching for.

I know this is possible. In fact it happens to me once in awhile (rare) where a girl will approach me or get my attention in some way and I bring her home and bang her with no effort. This happened to me last Sunday night and it has re-sparked my inner laziness and desire to find the ultimate key to pussy.

Spending hours gaming girls on the web and on whatsapp is too much work for me. Going to a club and getting rejected most of the time only to get a few numbers that you have to follow up with and continue to put effort in is again too much work for me. I have better shit to do with my time.

2. You have "sexy" fame. In other words your famous but not because you played "Screech" on Save by The Bell.
3. Having some type of job or activity that surrounds you with hot girls who perceive you as someone desireable to fuck before saying even 1 word to them. (probably the easiest of the three)

I'm looking for insights, thoughts, strategies, and anything else related to this special level of "game".

Discuss.

I also don't like very much this term "game" as I told in some other post, in special this whole "PUA" thing is totally non-sense for me. I really don't get the concept of "playing" or being an "artist" just to get laid, I really don't care about it that much.

I never needed to be something that I'm not, or pretend, of fake until you make it or whatever to pick up girls, and actually most of the times it was them that picked me up, I just have to give the final pull.

However I think in this forum people talk about some interesting stuff, I like the idea of becoming the best version of yourself and I agree that it needs to happen in every realm of life as possible, you need to make some good income, be in a good shape, have time to do what you love, be FREE, and really enjoy being yourself and improving it.

I also think it's interesting to understand a bit better the feminine mind to be more aware of what they are trying to do, and counter attack or simply don't let it affect you.

It's unfortunate that today so much effort and stress needs to be put in something so simple as an relationship, I'm a really simple person and very very easy going and I found that it is REALLY difficult to find similar characteristics in other people, man and woman.

In the end I guess I kind of know much of I want in life, and I believe in doing things in what's for me the right way, in a first moment you can be disappointed because the worldly people will not get you, but in the end it will be worthy.

So for me the conclusion is that I will continue to by myself, improve my body, improve my mind, improve my standards of living and becoming a GREATER HUMAN BEING, if there is someone that can recognise my qualities and wants to be by my side, and I think that person is worthy it, excellent, I'm open, otherwise I will just continue in my path and let things happen.

Quote: (11-25-2013 06:01 AM)pesos Wrote:  

The position is always attainable. And attainable quickly with the right information.

you need to get rich bro. I'll show you a way to make millions without even really doing any work.

You'll get rich, quickly. Just send me $99 via paypal and we will get this process started.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Quote: (11-25-2013 06:21 AM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

you need to get rich bro. I'll show you a way to make millions without even really doing any work.

You'll get rich, quickly. Just send me $99 via paypal and we will get this process started.

I have been rich and am currently in the process of getting rich again, however unless you got $100 bills falling out of your ass or your Ferrari hanging from a chain on your neck, random sluts in a bar have no idea if you are rich.

Acquire currency, power, prestige, fame, or respect

Are you asking us how to get some of the above? There's no one track road to that

Acquire status and luxury items after that

And get women

valhalla

IS THIS BETA???

Quote: (11-25-2013 05:47 AM)pesos Wrote:  

I've never read a PUA book or anything of the sort because to me that's not what I am searching for.

3. Having some type of job or activity that surrounds you with hot girls who perceive you as someone desireable to fuck before saying e
)

Discuss.

Quote: (11-25-2013 06:42 AM)pesos Wrote:  

I have been rich and am currently in the process of getting rich again, however unless you got $100 bills falling out of your ass or your Ferrari hanging from a chain on your neck, random sluts in a bar have no idea if you are rich.

Right you are my dear friend!

I think my $499 "Get rich quick and have all the ranom sluts in a bar know it!" package is right for you.

But thats not all, If you PM me in the next 10 minutes, I'll even throw in my "Deeper Level Of Game" package, where I discuss how having good looks, money, and fame will get you laid with NO EFFORT, ABSOLUTELY FREE!

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Quote: (11-25-2013 07:00 AM)Valhalla Wrote:  

Acquire currency, power, prestige, fame, or respect

Are you asking us how to get some of the above? There's no one track road to that

Acquire status and luxury items after that

And get women

Simply acquiring currency and luxury items does not do what I have described in my original post. Anyone who has ever been rich knows this.

I am not interested in national/global level fame for I value my privacy over almost anything, however I may be able to accept local/niche fame if it helps me achieve what I have described, but even that is a little sketchy.

More thoughts on this.

Create a fishbowl in your local city. Be locally known

There's a thread about it on here

valhalla

Others will know you are well off, without the need to hang your Ferrari keys from your gold necklace, if you go to places and events that well off people go to.

Quote: (11-25-2013 07:41 AM)Valhalla Wrote:  

Create a fishbowl in your local city. Be locally known

There's a thread about it on here

link me

So you want something for nothing? I don't see how that's a deeper level of anything. Sounds very shallow to me. In fact I'll go as far as saying it's a female way of thinking. Anything worth having is worth working for. You'll appreciate it more. That's really what life is about ...getting the most satisfaction you can out of experiences.

Team Nachos

Yes.

"Game" in an Old-school sense.

Not "game" in a pua sense.

[Image: troll.gif]

""So let's talk about a deeper level of "game". Game that takes 0 effort.""

This pic comes to mind:

[Image: attachment.jpg15565]   

Quote: (11-25-2013 07:42 AM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Others will know you are well off, without the need to hang your Ferrari keys from your gold necklace, if you go to places and events that well off people go to.

The women in those places will be accustomed to that, because everyone there is well off and will expect something more. Hypergamy.

Quote: (11-25-2013 06:42 AM)pesos Wrote:  

You need friends in high places to get to this level. So far, you sound like someone i wouldn't want to be friends with let alone give you access to my high and mighty affairs.

Learn game, go make friends with powerful people. If you have money, they're not that hard to woo.

Quote: (11-25-2013 08:50 AM)Mage Wrote:  

""So let's talk about a deeper level of "game". Game that takes 0 effort.""

This pic comes to mind:

Quote: (11-25-2013 07:42 AM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

The women in those places will be accustomed to that, because everyone there is well off and will expect something more. Hypergamy.

The broads that go to high end places are not all well off financially.

They are generally more attractive however.

A woman's value is her appearance. Not her pocketbook.

A high end venue brings together high value people.

man even if you are rich, famous all that good shit you need to ave game to put your girl in check. Game is a different way of seeing the world, game is recognising your true value as a man and living up to that value. There is nothing more threatening and at the same time attractive to women than a man who knows his proper value, in the wise words of Rollo Tomassi.

Sounds like you've tried game, it's been hard and now you're looking for a shortcut so you don't have to put in the work.

This thread is poison, achieving fame, power and money for the sake of fame, power and money is empty and dangerous, even worse for the pursuit of women cause all it takes is one woman not to be attracted to those things. It's externally referenced and will never make you happy or satisfied. I only hope some poor young bastard, dewy eyed because his 16 year old girlfriend just broke up with him, doesn't come read this thread and start down a bad path.

Quote: (11-25-2013 09:54 AM)Kimber Wrote:  

man even if you are rich, famous all that good shit you need to ave game to put your girl in check. Game is a different way of seeing the world, game is recognising your true value as a man and living up to that value. There is nothing more threatening and at the same time attractive to women than a man who knows his proper value, in the wise words of Rollo Tomassi.

Sounds like you've tried game, it's been hard and now you're looking for a shortcut so you don't have to put in the work.

I look for shortcuts for everything in life, because I know they exist. The easier and faster I obtain the things I want, the better.

I don't want to call Troll as i'm a newbie to the forum... but i really can't see what you're asking here now you've responded to posts and suggestions the way you have?

What you described is what every sane man would love to have. Obviously. But you seem to either miss or prove (i can't work out which) the fundamental truth that everyone wants something for nothing, everyone is basically lazy. And the sooner someone understands this and utilises that knowledge in making decisions the sooner that person has a chance of real success in life, no matter how you determine what success is for you.
So yeah no shit we can waste time discussing 0% effort scenarios and fantasies, or you can discuss real, valid, achievable actions and topics that aren't down to luck or genetics or any other factor totally out of our control..? Fantasies belong on a female forum not here surely.

But....

Quote: (11-25-2013 06:01 AM)pesos Wrote:  

.... luckily you apparently already have the knowledge. And its quick too! Praise the lord.
I can only assume you were asking the question rhetorically to then give you a platform to passively brag about how you're already rich, how you don't want or need fame, and that you actually have the answers. I and the rest of the Y chromosomes can't wait to hear them.
Forgive me for doubting.

The problem for you is not in the hardness of Game: everything worthwhile in life is hard. The real problem is you taking it all seriously - you DON'T take ANYTHING serious from a woman, unless she's your mother or sister. The reason it's called "Game" is because that's exactly what it says on the tin - it's a game, you are a player, thus you are "playing a game", shit tests and cockblocks are NOT obstacles, they are challenges for you to overcome; instead of thinking "Oh gee, she said she won't go home with me because her aunt said that you shouldn't go with a guy if it's exactly 6:43 and the whales are fucking at exactly that time and that may anger the penguin god, what to do now?????" you should think "That's cute. Let's see if I can get away with x" where x may be "cavemanning/drinking her drink in front of her/putting her hand on my dick".

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!