rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Banging on first night

Banging on first night

Recently I met an attractive girl, went through the classic steps, brought her home and banged her. The next morning things went fairly well but nobody made any effort to exchange numbers (we were talking the entire time about other things) until I asked at the very end.

I really like this girl and am afraid that the bang may actually prevent things from escalating further....does anyone else agree or is everyone on the 'once you bang a girl you are in control' that roosh has put forward?

Are there any tips on approaching a date with this girl after our experience? Should I treat it like a first time date?

Thanks.

Banging on first night

My brother don't set up no damn date.

Keep it sexual. Have her meet you twenty minutes before last call somewhere then take her home and fuck her like the man you are. Get there early though to get a little high, maybe something to grind, and see what other kind of sluts you can come up with. If you find something, bail on the girl, but give her at least 20 minutes notice because that's polite.

Just keep it on the sex level. Do it for me, brah. Nobody needs wives around here.

Aloha!

Banging on first night

Hahaha funny but Kona's got a point. But now that I read your post I see you actually like this girl, its normal. And if you like her, you know what to do.

Also, I don't think you'll like her for long, since you banged her the first night. Just my way of thinking I guess.

Banging on first night

Great question. This is something that isn't addressed that much. I've been here before. You can either get a fuck-buddy out of this or a girlfriend. Or you can still screw it up (kind of hard to do) by being super over eager and impatient. Here is what I would do and done before:

First of all, try to get on a streak. Go out asap and do it again. Your game is more important than this girl right now. Trust me.

If you really like the girl, then keep it casual. Especially if you like the girl, keep it casual. Hot girls can get laid any night. You still need to make it seem like you can go get any hot girl. That means you don't sweat it if she walks.

You got the number from her but trust me, she wanted your number too but didn't want to look too eager for it. Since you banged her on the first night, she is going to try to repair her slut reputation. That's fine. Understand that she is going to play pretty hard to get. Just stay strong. However, that does not mean you need to take her out to a date. Casual. If something develops out of that, go for it. But not right now. These first few days are important.

If you appear over-eager, she will think she can do better and ignore you. Game still applies.

Don't call her. Don't text her.Wait a while. If it was me, I would wait a week before I sent a text. Something short. (bring the movies? lol) Just a really short 'hey what are you doing?" kind of text.

she will be relieved that you have said somthing. Her hamster will have been in over-drive time trying to figure out why you haven't said anything.

Then, text game as normal and meet up with her 20 minutes before closing time like Kona says. Proceed. Bang a few times to create a bond or whatever the fuck that is. lol

Thats what I would do.

Banging on first night

Quote: (11-23-2010 02:36 AM)Kona Wrote:  

My brother don't set up no damn date.

Keep it sexual. Have her meet you twenty minutes before last call somewhere then take her home and fuck her like the man you are. Get there early though to get a little high, maybe something to grind, and see what other kind of sluts you can come up with. If you find something, bail on the girl, but give her at least 20 minutes notice because that's polite.

Just keep it on the sex level. Do it for me, brah. Nobody needs wives around here.

Aloha!

Great post Kona. "Keep it sexual". We don't really want to go out on dates with alot of these girls. We just want to bang them. Why set up a date, if you don't have to? Not all girls want to be wined and dined, alot of them like this fuck buddy type of situation.

A hot girl just told me that shes was dating a guy who used to write her songs and take her out to romantic dinners. She said..."Its was so lame, I just wanted him to fuck me".

Banging on first night

You guys didn't get the OP point. I recognized his "problem" because it happens to me now.

I am aggressive and escalate quickly so after a SNL, I have trouble building a connection with the girl I just slept with. Case in point : 2 recent ONS that I kinda wanted to turn into fuckbuddies but I didn't feel comfort was there in the morning. What do you guys do to repress the buyersremorse of the girl?

Banging on first night

Quote: (11-26-2010 01:40 PM)LÉtranger Wrote:  

What do you guys do to repress the buyersremorse of the girl?

Try breakfast.

You gotta eat it anyway right? Maybe having a cooking session will take care of any jitters you guys might have? Make her do shit for you or be the bossman and cook it yourself.

Whether or not you take that slut somewhere for pancakes or make them at the house it's a good way to break up the ice.

Aloha!

Banging on first night

Hey lads,

Thought I would update you on this situation. Since our initial hookup there has been a lot of jerking around through text messaging that only resulted in one 'date' that I kept sexual but didn't hook up with her (if that makes any sense). We talked the entire time and things went very smooth. However, it turns out this girl is in a 'complicated' relationship with a guy from her foreign country. There are family pressures to stay with this guy etc.

Anyways I went to a Christmas house party last night and she was there. I did a lot of mysterys recommendations with body positioning and started off kind of ignoring her with random ass grabs. To make a long story short I got her back to my place again. I went on a bit of an alcohol induced rant about how I don't want to get in her business and that I am getting tired of investing time and energy in her. She seemed to understand but we kind of just pushed that out of the way, made out and fucked. At one point I was actually tempted to tell her to leave my place but I couldn't resist.

Now I feel I am at a crossroads. Should I just forget about this gal and move on, just keep enjoying this once a month fling or go for something more serious with her? Any other analysis is much appreciated.

Banging on first night

Other analysis or over analysis?

She's at a crossroads too, man.

She can stick with what's safe, what she knows, this guy from her home, or she can cut herself lose and throw her lot in with you. While she considers this, she is going to continue to bang you like the peace of meat you are.

She wants to fuck, but is totally unsure about how to view her relationship right now. Also, don't believe that complicated bullshit. You can expect this boyfriend to be totally in the dark about this, although she might have a bit of honesty in her.

In short, go ahead and fuck her, but keep the pressure for anything else off. And make a rule now. At MOST 1 night a week with this girl. 1 every other week is better. Spend the rest of the time getting more tail. And don't get drunk of in front of her again. Nothing worse than you letting your pussy-whipped tongue slip in front of her. Bad for you. bad for her.

Banging on first night

Quote: (12-26-2010 01:53 PM)Bukowsky Wrote:  

Spend the rest of the time getting more tail. And don't get drunk of in front of her again. Nothing worse than you letting your pussy-whipped tongue slip in front of her. Bad for you. bad for her.

this.

Banging on first night

Quote: (12-26-2010 01:02 PM)thegameoflife Wrote:  

Now I feel I am at a crossroads. Should I just forget about this gal and move on, just keep enjoying this once a month fling or go for something more serious with her? Any other analysis is much appreciated.

Depends on how many other girls you have in your rotation lol. I'd say keep banging her and don't push for more. The more you push, the more you push her away. I've been in situations like this before, and I got to a point where I refused to even kiss the girl when I banged her. That drove her crazy and she even asked why I wouldn't.

Don't get more serious though, how could you ever trust her?