rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Football Stadium Looks Like Vagina

Stadium in Qatar looks like vagina:

[Image: al-wakrah-stadium-011.jpg?w=360&h=240&crop=1]

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/11/22/arch...a-stadium/

Take care of those titties for me.

Jon Stewart's take:

http://www.uproxx.com/sports/2013/11/qat...aily-show/

It might resemble the inner labia slightly, but it also resembles many things, including sand dunes. It seems retarded for the architect to be worked up over an inane comment.

Besides, most people are going to be looking at it from below, not above - so I guess from their point of view it's gonna looks like terrorists blew the roof off?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

WNB

[Image: he-said-the-problem-didn_t-lie-with-his-...rath-7.jpg]

Probably because they're all so sexually repressed over there, it comes out in their architecture.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Guys, I'm afraid that my eye looks like a vagina when looked at sideways. I also have an eye infection so the middle is mushy-red and constantly wet from blinking, just like the pulsing vaginal canal of a sexually aroused girl.

Can someone help? I don't want people to think that I look like a woman.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

The shape is fitting considering that much about sports is psycho-sexual drama and expression.

men/tribes/teams compete - kicking/passing/shooting a "ball" i.e. representation of sperm/seed - into a goal - represents vagina

and you want to protect your own tribe's from having their (female's)"endzones" being scored upon while you try to score as much as possible on the other man's/team's/ tribe's "endzone" - vagina.

Quote: (11-24-2013 04:40 PM)kdolo Wrote:  

The shape is fitting considering that much about sports is psycho-sexual drama and expression.

men/tribes/teams compete - kicking/passing/shooting a "ball" i.e. representation of sperm/seed - into a goal - represents vagina

and you want to protect your own tribe's from having their (female's)"endzones" being scored upon while you try to score as much as possible on the other man's/team's/ tribe's "endzone" - vagina.

[Image: tumblr_liynlqN9Rn1qf3l4s.gif]
On second thought, it's a very interesting observation. I've never thought about it that way, but it makes sense [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (11-24-2013 05:09 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

On second thought, it's a very interesting observation. I've never thought about it that way, but it makes sense [Image: lol.gif]

Think about the language used - especially in American football.

-"scoring in the endzone"
-"getting penetration"
-disrupting the offensive and defensive lines"
-"going deep"
-"splitting the uprights"

its largely psychosexual language.

After your team wins you feel almost as good as if you have successfully banged.

And after your team has lost you feel dejected, demoralized, and angry - as if you have been raped.

Baseball:
-"hitting it out of the park" : we use the expression "hit it" - to mean have sex/fuck/ i.e. 'did you "hit it" ?
-"strike zone"
-pitch/catch : used to describe often gay roles or male female roles: pitcher(male) - catcher(female/submissive)

-the "white ball" represents sperm. The bat represents the penis. Hence the glorification/idolizing of the big strong "alpha" males who can "hit it" - project the sperm the farthest - "the long ball" - homerun.

-Bonds, McWire, Sosa, Rodriguez, Pujols, Griffey, Fielder, Big Papi, Babe Ruth etc........

typically the highest paid players are those with the rep for being able to "hit it the farthest - most frequently" - the most 'manly'. - the alpha.

"Chicks dig the long ball"

Golf
- Clubs = Penis
-white ball = sperm
-"holes" - vagina/s

the best is he who can demonstrate mastery of his "clubs" (penis/i) to sink the most balls (sperms) most efficiently. - preferably in fewer "strokes" - the best way is by "hole in one .....(stroke).

Tiger Woods

He who can drive the sperm/ball the farthest is perceived as a alpha - knowing how to "swing his club".

Billiards

-psycho-sexual-racial drama-

Green billiards table - represents: GREEN EARTH
White Ball represents: sperm and in particular "White/European" sperm/"white male sperm"

OBJECTIVE: the "White " sperm must annihilate all the "Colored" Balls/Sperms from the Earth.

Final victory is only achieved when the "White" ball can annihilate the last and most important "Ball/Sperm" - the BLACK(African) sperm.

Loss is automatic is the "White" Ball is taken off the Earth before annihilating the colored balls.

Ping Pong

Two men smack the little white ball (sperm) across the table (green=earth) - and try to get the sperm past the man's defenses.

(volleyball-tennis-team handball-badminton-squash-raquetball etc...)

Lol, " they creamed us!" except without the hot load of jizz

Kdolo is seriously blowing my mind

The San Onofre nuclear power plant in Orange County looks like a pair tits. Nipples and all.

[Image: san+onofre.jpg]

Penis shaped church in Illinois.

[Image: Penis-shaped-church-2783105.png]

My pops worked on san onofre

If Freud was alive he'd ask you to tell him about your mother.

Quote: (11-24-2013 09:40 PM)Grit Wrote:  

Lol, " they creamed us!" except without the hot load of jizz

He shoots - he scores !!!! (hockey)

What base did you get to ??? - did you score ??

Quote: (11-25-2013 04:42 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Freud was the one who came up all this - symbolic sexual symbolism

Quote: (11-24-2013 10:59 PM)Checkmat Wrote:  

Kdolo is seriously blowing my mind

Cricket

Quote: (11-25-2013 12:27 PM)kdolo Wrote:  

And also the man who held that sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Quote: (11-25-2013 01:13 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Quote: (11-25-2013 12:27 PM)kdolo Wrote:  

And also the man who held that sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Except when its not. as in when women smoke to use the cigarette as a surrogate penis ti ease penis envy: to demonstrate strength, independence,

a theory successfully used to market cigarettes/smoking to women by Edward Bernays - Freud's nephew.