rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Prediction: 6 months left for RVF

"Now that the market for a community of lifestyle enthusiasts has been identified and established, that market niche must be filled.

The manosphere had origins in usenet groups that dealt with fast seduction. Male oriented relationship focused blogs also sprung up, such as the no-maam.com blog, and the Roissy blog. Roissy attracted a large group to comment on his well written posts, and that acted as a seed catalyst for several other bloggers and splinter communities. After Roissy over-moderated his forum and possibly changed writers, his community was largely abandoned, however the need for a mens community was already established, and so people looked elsewhere. Many turned to the Rooshvforum.

But apparently Roosh has some serious personality problems. I’m not just speculating trash on him because of being banned there – his forum has long been building up a reputation of being heavily over moderated, and he has been generating angry controversy over his dictatorial moderating hand. He brooks no disagreement with his personal views.

This can’t be tolerated forever. Roosh does not respect that it is not HIS community. HE does not provide the content there. It is user generated content. The users own it, not Roosh. That he does not understand this and is not shy of banning people for disagreeing with HIM shows some serious personality defects. Normal people don’t behave that way. People are saying that he’s starting to lose it. I think it’s worse than a crisis of meaning as he searches for a new direction in life; he has underlying personality problems.

The theme of countless movies and countless ape tribes is one of a male rising to leadership status, and then attempting to maintain power by heavy handed and even abusive measures. The male is then overthrown, all at once, by a fed up community. This theme is written into our DNA.

The Rooshvforum will be overthrown. As the demand for such a community is now well established, the community will live on.

I give it 6 months. Then we’ll see the RVF community collapse in the same fashion that the Roissy/Heartiste community did.

"Keep your eye out for an alternative. The market demands that the niche will be filled, and the nature of humans is to demand free expression and to topple heavy dictatorial hands.

Roosh became overconfident and picked the wrong battles with men he assumed were weak and optionless. His lack of political skills will leave him abandoned, without a constituency. And then where will he be? He’s already mentioned that he has no more desire to flag for bragging rights. His income and support system will dwindle. Will he become the next Mark Minter, living in his sisters spare room, raging against a system that doesn’t fulfill his desires? Admonishing men not to fuck feminists?

There are lessons here for all community leaders; age old lessons known well before Roman times. Be mindful of public opinion, don’t make enemies needlessly, and don’t underestimate your opponents. It is your constituency that gives you power. They can also take it away."

http://xsplat.wordpress.com/2013/08/03/p...t-for-rvf/

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Quote: (11-23-2013 03:56 PM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  

But apparently Roosh has some serious personality problems. I’m not just speculating trash on him because of being banned there...

[Image: sour-grapes.jpg]

xsplat's blog post two days before:

The private messages to Roosh that got me permabanned from RVF

Pretty sure he wrote the "end of days" post out of anger rather than by coming to a rational conclusion.

[Image: children_books0013-350x500.jpg]

[Image: attachment.jpg15543]   

[Image: 1TmO3ph.png]

Quote: (11-23-2013 03:56 PM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  

Also, the guy has been gone for almost four months now.

Why are you digging this shit up?

Quote: (11-23-2013 04:07 PM)All or Nothing Wrote:  

xsplat's blog post two days before:

The private messages to Roosh that got me permabanned from RVF

Pretty sure he wrote the "end of days" post out of anger rather than by coming to a rational conclusion.

I love the "meltdown watch" language that Roosh used in his private message to him.

This whiney thread gets deleted in 3... 2... 1...

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Quote: (11-23-2013 04:19 PM)runsonmagic Wrote:  

This whiney thread gets deleted in 3... 2... 1...

The whining isn't the O.P.'s own words. He is quoting a blog post from a disgruntled banned forum member.

6 months left? Fuck it, I'm gone.

[Image: attachment.jpg15544]   

More status = more haters...

"What's the difference between us.
We can start at the penis.
Or scream I just don't give a fuck and see who really means it."
- Marshall Bruce Mathers III

i thought this had something to do with the outrage that happened over the tuthmosis article and the government was going to pass a bill or something.

Quote: (11-23-2013 04:54 PM)pheonix500000 Wrote:  

i thought this had something to do with the outrage that happened over the tuthmosis article and the government was going to pass a bill or something.

Same here...

I like Xsplat. I think he's one of the more rounded individuals out there in the manosphere and has got his shit together - something a lot of guys can't say.

I too often think how long this community will last and the recent article by Tuthmosis has made me think that with the more attention Roosh's creations are getting, it's only a matter of time until everything gets wiped out. There's enough ammo for those who want rid of it to get rid of it.

Quote:Quote:

CONDENSED BUTTHURT RANT

I didn't realise we were an 'army' or a 'movement' and needed 'leaders' and 'coups'.

I assumed this was just a place Roosh is providing us, free of charge, to:

- get some game / lifestyle advice, with the understanding that you might know better than the writer;

- give some game / lifestyle advice, with the understanding that the reader might know better you;

- laugh at shit.

The writer here just sounds like he was disappointed he wasn't worshipped as a god for his opinions.

[Image: 8zLw3.jpg]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (11-23-2013 05:29 PM)MattC Wrote:  

I like Xsplat. I think he's one of the more rounded individuals out there in the manosphere and has got his shit together - something a lot of guys can't say.

I too often think how long this community will last and the recent article by Tuthmosis has made me think that with the more attention Roosh's creations are getting, it's only a matter of time until everything gets wiped out. There's enough ammo for those who want rid of it to get rid of it.

Xsplat merely predicted that "in fighting" amongst RVF members will bring the forum down in 6 months...that's butthurt crap I'm not buying.

Govt authorities & their affliates who might want to bring this community down is more of an obvious threat...but I don't see that happening either.

[Image: butthurt.gif]

Wasn't their a thread where we kept track of infamous meltdowns and the banned?

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

How could it get taken down? Stormfront is going strong, so I don't think we have much to worry about.

Quote: (11-23-2013 08:32 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

How could it get taken down? Stormfront is going strong, so I don't think we have much to worry about.

Thank god because what's the alternative?

[Image: vQqyTbV.gif]

Quote: (11-23-2013 08:35 PM)pheonix500000 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-23-2013 08:32 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Thank god because what's the alternative?

NN Forum?
TheCaptainPower's forum?

[Image: reading-laugh.gif]

Nice to see the Friedman Unit is still in use.