rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Norway's Military introduces vegetarian mondays

http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/20/norweg...l-warming/

Quote:Quote:

Norway’s military is taking drastic steps to ramp up its war against global warming. The Scandinavian country announced its soldiers would be put on a vegetarian diet once a week to reduce the military’s carbon footprint.

I wonder if they'll also give out American Spirit cigarettes in their rations.

As a life-long vegetarian, I am AGAINST foisting vegetarianism on anyone against their choice. And in this case, it's a ridiculous policy on any number of grounds.

Vicky would be so proud!

Seriously - their proud viking ancestors are rolling in their graves now. Maybe they should issue them pink uniforms?

P.S.: Before you start the bitching - vikings came from all over Scandinavia.

[Image: facepalm3.gif]

Went from a nation of viking warlords to this...how? Just, HOW?

I have a theory that the reason the black/death metal scene is so huge over there is because of the repressed masculinity and aggression in Norwegian society. Men have no outlet for these things so it explodes violently in the form of stabbing people and burning down churches.

The Peru Thread
"Feminists exist in a quantum super-state in which they are both simultaneously the victim and the aggressor." - Milo Yiannopoulos

Enjoy your estrogen army, Norway.

Quote: (11-22-2013 08:52 AM)funkyzeit Wrote:  

Enjoy your estrogen army, Norway.

Back in the days it only took one battle/war to separate truth from theory.

I don't think it's bad, it's just pointless. Now soldiers have to have two kinds of rations, which need to be stored separately, carried separately, distributed separately...

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (11-22-2013 08:49 AM)NovaVirtu Wrote:  

[Image: facepalm3.gif]

Went from a nation of viking warlords to this...how? Just, HOW?

I have a theory that the reason the black/death metal scene is so huge over there is because of the repressed masculinity and aggression in Norwegian society. Men have no outlet for these things so it explodes violently in the form of stabbing people and burning down churches.

I guess all that wealth from their massive oil reserves and the prosperity and easy times that followed are starting to make them lazier than the average American - and now even more 'progressively' lame, pacifist and feminine.

Don't think we'll see the Chinese Army doing this anytime soon. Would not put it past the US Army soon though.

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

I shrug at this. Seems fine. Militaries can decide how they want to feed their soldiers.

I think I'd have to pack a lunch on those Mondays. Spent some time eating Norwegian food, its a shame they would deprive the military of meat.

The people in Norway don't eat real food anyway except marzipan cakes

Norway has an army?

Quote:Wikipedia Wrote:

On 14 June 2013 the Norwegian Parliament voted to extend conscription to women making Norway the first NATO member and first European country to make national service compulsory for both men and women.
(via)

Coincidence?

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Im sure it'll really make a difference in the fight against climate change, haha, meanwhile in china they're opening coal fired power stations every week. You cant make it up

Quote: (11-22-2013 06:18 PM)Soma Wrote:  

Quote:Wikipedia Wrote:

On 14 June 2013 the Norwegian Parliament voted to extend conscription to women making Norway the first NATO member and first European country to make national service compulsory for both men and women.
(via)

Coincidence?

That actually seems reasonable. If women want to have the right to be soldiers, then they should have to spend half a year of their life in military training or volunteering, just like men do.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I think he meant this ridiculous measure was introduced around the same time they made female national service compulsory as to appease the females not that there's something wrong with compulsory female national service.

Quote: (11-22-2013 08:44 AM)oldhorndog Wrote:  

Vicky would be so proud!

I used to watch Vicky when I was a kid [Image: lol.gif]

first read this as vegetarian monkeys

am sorely disappointed

Would've been a nice addition to Romantic Comedy Wednesdays.