rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is the clit area safe from STDs?

Ok, I might find this info somewhere in the forum, but, I looked and didn't find it, plus, I had rather not read tons of unsavory posts about STD, in the process of looking for a small precise info [Image: wink.gif]

So, what I would like to know from knowledgeable posters is, when you give oral sex to a woman [Image: blush.gif], what are the exact STD risks? are they high or reasonable?

Also, I have been in the (naughty) habit of licking or even sucking in only the general clit area and maybe also part of the lips, but, not French-kissing the pussy, I mean, not sticking tongue inside at all (which is in any case hard, I'm not a friggin lizard), to minimize the STD risks... am I right in thinking, the inside of the pussy, actual vagina, is where STD risks mainly are?? Am I safe licking clits and clit areas, and fingering? Not inserting tongue or (raw) penis, I should be almost perfectly safe, yes?... But still I get tons of liquid on my mouth, from the inside of the pussy, so... are those nice tasty female juices possibly health-hazards???

Also, if a woman has no open, bloody lesion in her mouth while kindly giving me a bj [Image: banana.gif], I am safe, yes? I've been told contradictory things on that, even from MDs.

Each disease has its own characteristics. For example, HPV is very contagious and nothing you do other than vaccination can effectively prevent it (not even condoms). HIV is not very contagious for an otherwise healthy man, but it's still not worth the risk. Herpes is very contagious when it's in the active phase.

BOttom line - don't raw dog your short-term bangs, and don't put your mouth near their pussy... their orgasm doesn't matter. Also get yourself tested regularly, because if you have an STD it's more likely that you'll pick up other ones (open sores make you more susceptible).

So to answer your question directly: no, the clit isn't a 'safe' area at all. However, you're very unlikely to catch HIV or hepatitis b/c from oral sex.

Herpes, HPV and hep are your main risks. Oral HPV in a certain number of people will cause oral cancer. In the last generation there's been an explosion of people with oral cancers that don't smoke or heavily drink. Those used to be the only people that got oral cancer so researchers are thinking that the increased prevalence of oral cancer is due to more people participating in oral sex. There's also hepatitis you can get. I think those are the main ones you have to worry about.

Receiving a blow carries virtually no risk other than herpes if she's shedding the virus.

Quote: (11-22-2013 02:35 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Herpes, HPV and hep are your main risks.

Just to add.. there is currently no cure for any of those viruses.

Does your mouth area break out with sores if you get a std from eating pussy? What are the symptoms?

If you want to give safe oral sex, put some clean cling wrap on her clit and you're good to go.

But rather don't do it. Women disrespect men that try to please them.

@Houston... most of the time there aren't any symptoms until it's way too late. Herpes? Most people don't know they have it and symptoms often don't present at all. HPV? Most people don't know they have it.

[Image: 34989743.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

If you're really worried , you can buy tiny condoms that fit over the clitoris that will protect you

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

^^^

[Image: laugh3.gif]

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Quote: (11-22-2013 02:13 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

[Image: 34989743.jpg]

Rosca?

Where is a dental dam when you need one?

Reason I asked is : thanks to traveling abroad, reading Roosh's texts and listening to advices from RooshVForum's members, I get more 'bangs' [Image: hump.gif] , so, I started to think, that I should be extra careful and stop giving oral sex to various women... better safe than sorry...
even though giving oral sex makes it very easy to receive afterwards great oral sex from them chicks, of course...

Quote: (11-22-2013 02:45 PM)Capitán Peligroso Wrote:  

Where is a dental dam when you need one?

If you really "need" one, you can cut the sealed end off a condom and then cut the resulting tube lengthways.

I still think it's way too much effort to go to for a girl you're only going to bang a couple of times.

HPV throat cancer is some serious, nasty and frightening shit. Stay away before testing.

Quote: (11-22-2013 03:14 PM)Sawyer Wrote:  

HPV throat cancer is some serious, nasty and frightening shit. Stay away before testing.

I kill the HPV virus in my throat with cigarettes and whisky.

Rub iodine all over your cock face and balls after.

Don't eat sugar.

Quote: (11-22-2013 03:19 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Quote: (11-22-2013 03:14 PM)Sawyer Wrote:  

I kill the HPV virus in my throat with cigarettes and whisky.

I just finger fuck her and then smell my fingers after in a nonchalant way.

Quote: (11-22-2013 05:41 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

Rub iodine all over your cock face and balls after.

Don't eat sugar.

I hope you're joking about the iodine it might sting a bit haha

Iodine is what the people are missing. I would never joke about iodine.

Arg Expert:

This is not a simple question to answer, because different STDs have different risk profiles and characteristics. There is no "one size fits all" answer, but if you are generally worried about munching chicks, then either don't do it or use one of those stupid dental dams.
I think dental dams are easy to advise people about, but in practice people hardly use them. Or at least I've never heard of anyone using them. The one time I tried to use one with a chick in Brazil, she looked at me like I was crazy and it really ruined the flow.
After that, I just said fuck it. Either I don't do it, or I take my chances. The risk level for oral sex seems to be, on average, lower than for unprotected vaginal or anal sex, assuming there are no open sores you are licking.

I really like eating pussy as long its nice looking! Didn't used to but that has changed.

Quote: (11-22-2013 07:05 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

Iodine is what the people are missing. I would never joke about iodine.

Alcohol has a better bacteriocidal and bacteriostatic profile then Iodine, will burn like a mofo on the skin though. You can bottle of Isopropyl alcohol from Walmart for under a buck ......

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Yes. When you go down on a woman you should notice a beautiful butterfly slowly fluttering around the tip of her vulva. Assuming the butterfly has good color, you can be sure the woman has strong hygiene. If the butterfly is turning black or brown, you need to read her poetry and assure her that she really can have it all until the butterfly regains it's full color. After that, proceed to lovingly stroke her clitoris, making sure to keep your patriarchal man-goo away from it for at least three days.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.