rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Props

What do you guys use as props? (if anything)
I've been opened by chicks in the past because of something I'm wearing(coat/shoes/hat/scarf,etc) or something I'm carrying in my hand like a book or newspaper/magazine, obviously helps if you're looking pretty sharp, as I rarely get opened when looking like a slob.
But a good prop is worth it's weight in gold for getting you an 'in'.
What do you find works best for you as a prop?

Props

[Image: Snoopwithcane.jpg]

like this??

Props

In this order:
The best pair of brown brogues you can afford (and learn how to spit shine them!)
Nice suit (plenty of threads on this already)
Red pocket square
Cologne

Props

If you're in a country without many English speakers and you can't speak the local language, go into the metro and call a wingman. Talk loudly about being lost. I know a guy who does this in Moscow because he doesn't speak Russian. It's the best way to passively open 20 girls at a time.

Props

Read a book at a bar during the day or early evening. You stand out and gives them an excuse to talk to you. Obviously don't try on Friday or Saturday night.

Props

I don't normally break out my Dumbledore Wand replica unless things are really going in the shitter

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Props

I haven't needed anything like this since i was in college. When I went to the laundry room, I had these animal slippers. when you are just starting out, i don't think it hurts to have something like this.
"cool slippers!'
"Thanks, I'm masterthespian, whats your name?"
"I'm Jennifer. "

When you are just starting out, I don't think it hurts to have something like this.
[Image: m1RzwBZKeAVxIjvnGOGNABw.jpg]

Props

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music...-date.html

Quote:Quote:

Carrying a guitar can increase the chances of getting a man a woman's number by a third, a study by researchers from the University of South Brittany has found.

The research showed women were 31 per cent more likely to give out their number if a man was carrying a guitar – twice the number of people who parted with their details when he was empty-handed.

But a man carrying a sports bag had a success rate of only nine per cent.