rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do women despise short guys?

Came upon this twitter account recently

https://twitter.com/expsnghghtsm

I'm a short dude (5'6") but I've never experienced this type of revulsion from any woman I've approached/been with due to my size. I'm wondering if this is a more ubiquitous thing though, because looking through these tweets there's a ton of outright viciousness toward short guys. It's a little jarring, but whatever them's the breaks. I wonder how many of those broads would have shared in the outrage over fat shaming week though?

I tend to be pretty relaxed in my slut-shaming and fat-shaming because I'm sort of live and let live, but if this short dude hatred is a real thing I'm going to have to stop pulling my punches.

Is this just a minority of broads cherry-picked from twitter or is this a more widespread feeling among women do you guys think?

Women despise all non-Alpha males but have been socialized to be polite. That veneer of civility is cracking. That's why the manosphere exists.

That makes a lot of sense. And is pretty sad.

Meh. Who cares if some do and some don't. Honestly outside of North America I find this a lot less of an issue. I see tons of guys who most would call midgets dating taller and sexy broads in Cuba. Heck I feel tall there and I'm only about 175cm.

What a woman says isn't necessarily what she truly thinks.

Quote: (11-20-2013 11:20 PM)JimNortonFan Wrote:  

Women despise all non-Alpha males but have been socialized to be polite. That veneer of civility is cracking. That's why the manosphere exists.

i couldnt say it better myself

What... The... Fuck... Is.. This... Shit?

"Short guys have a reserved place in hell"

Hear that gents? Something you have no influnce on, AUTOMATICALLY gives you a front row seat with the dark lord and the opportunity to rot in fire and brimstone for all eternity...

Fuck these bitches. I hope they enjoy the ride on the carousel and be washed up, used up sleeves by 25.

Bonus points if you're a shorty and pump and dump these cunts.

Quote: (11-20-2013 11:15 PM)iamdegaussed Wrote:  

Came upon this twitter account recently

https://twitter.com/expsnghghtsm

Pay closer attention to what (who) girls do instead of what they blab on twitter and you'll have your answer.

Height is just another variable among many that women factor into their choice to go home with you or not.

If you're short but have great charisma, a fat wallet, incredible game, fame, an attractive face, or a ripped body, any one of those things would practically cancel it out unless you're at one of the extremes(dwarfism for example, although you always have fetishists).

As someone who is also short(5'7"), I've had the same experience as you have; I've had very few people call out my height for any reason.

It's also not like there are tens of millions of tweets every day or anything. /sarcasm It's not surprising that you'd be able to find some hatred for short men if you're actively searching for it in a massive index.

I'm sure there are many more tweets bitching about "why my lazy boyfriend plays video games all day instead of paying me all the attention I deserve" than "short guys are disgusting" so I wouldn't worry about it.

In the case where you do find a woman who calls out your height, NEXT. There's at least a billion other women in your general age range on the Earth and not enough time in your life to spend listening to the ones that shit on your height.

Have fun and good hunting.

Another one of these "XXX and Women" threads

Does height affect The Game TM
Does race affect The Game TM

[Image: troll.gif]

[Image: gtfo.gif]

Yeah, that makes total sense. And I know being short is only a handicap to your game if you let it. Tyler from RSD isn't that tall and he still slays.

I'm just saying, stuff like this really makes me want to take off the kid gloves when it comes to fatties and sluts.

I'm not asking if it affects your game at all. I know that it doesn't.

one of my buddies whom I work with is short and in very polite, decent way was trying to explain to a girl in our office that for her to have better success in dating that she should try losing weight. Well, she didn't take to it kindly and called him a midget and laughed. This is what gets me. A guy mentioning something she could change that she's 100% in control of warrants a vicious attack on something he can't control. And by the way, being fat DOES say something about your personality, namely a lack of discipline and caving in to desires too easily, something you don't want in a girl you're dating (the above mentioned girl, btw, has admitted to cheating on her boyfriend while on vacation i.e. caving in to desire).

I tend to not sweat these gender relation topics as much anymore as they just foul up my psyche and hurt me trying to pull ass, but some of these egregious transgressions rub me the wrong way.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

This is like when we look at pictures of women and rate them. Our standards in real life are a lot looser than they are on the internet.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Quote: (11-20-2013 11:41 PM)nek Wrote:  

one of my buddies whom I work with is short and in very polite, decent way was trying to explain to a girl in our office that for her to have better success in dating that she should try losing weight. Well, she didn't take to it kindly and called him a midget and laughed. This is what gets me. A guy mentioning something she could change that she's 100% in control of warrants a vicious attack on something he can't control. And by the way, being fat DOES say something about your personality, namely a lack of discipline and caving in to desires too easily, something you don't want in a girl you're dating (the above mentioned girl, btw, has admitted to cheating on her boyfriend while on vacation i.e. caving in to desire).

I tend to not sweat these gender relation topics as much anymore as they just foul up my psyche and hurt me trying to pull ass, but some of these egregious transgressions rub me the wrong way.

Exactly, the disconnect is just hilarious.

And I'm not going to lose sleep over this or anything. I just stumbled upon it today and was looking for more opinions.

Im 5'5. 5'4 without shoes and at first I was very insecure about it. But once you start learning game and applying everything you learn you will find out that having good game prevails over everything.

Like one guy who posted here. If there is one girl who says "Sorry im not into short guys" just charge it to the game and keep going. There are tons of girls out there who could care less.

Sure it helps being a little taller, but instead of focusing on something you can't change like your height or your looks, focus on things you can change like your game, style, body, etc... Good luck.

Short people have no reason to live...

Quote: (11-20-2013 11:31 PM)Agent 47 Wrote:  

What... The... Fuck... Is.. This... Shit?

"Short guys have a reserved place in hell"

Check out the mopey depressed waif who posted it: https://twitter.com/deerosee

She is not to be taken seriously.

Quote: (11-20-2013 11:33 PM)Icepasian Wrote:  

Height is just another variable among many that women factor into their choice to go home with you or not.

If you're short but have great charisma, a fat wallet, incredible game, fame, an attractive face, or a ripped body, any one of those things would practically cancel it out unless you're at one of the extremes(dwarfism for example, although you always have fetishists).

As someone who is also short(5'7"), I've had the same experience as you have; I've had very few people call out my height for any reason.

It's also not like there are tens of millions of tweets every day or anything. /sarcasm It's not surprising that you'd be able to find some hatred for short men if you're actively searching for it in a massive index.

I'm sure there are many more tweets bitching about "why my lazy boyfriend plays video games all day instead of paying me all the attention I deserve" than "short guys are disgusting" so I wouldn't worry about it.

In the case where you do find a woman who calls out your height, NEXT. There's at least a billion other women in your general age range on the Earth and not enough time in your life to spend listening to the ones that shit on your height.

Have fun and good hunting.

Rule out the fat wallet, please. As I've said before on here, I never did better than when I was 21-23, cruising malls for babes and had neither money nor prospects.

Women love money as a concept. When it comes to INDIVIDUAL men, most (not all) prefer someone within their own social money-zone.

This doesn't go for the social climbers or NYC media crowd (etc.). But for the average woman, dealing with men with money makes them feel as if they're being "bought" and they resent that (i.e. "You can't have me just because you have a nice car!). Or it makes them feel as if they're on unequal footing. Or something like that.

Yes, it's illogical, but this what I've both heard and experienced. While being dirt poor isn't a good strategy, flashing bills will NOT get you laid, except with the aforementioned social climbers and maybe not even then.

As for the height thing, you can sidestep it by being a hippie - or forging a distinct identity. When women see you as "long-haired guy" or something like that, they tend not to notice the height as much. Again, worked for me in college, unwittingly.

Girls come out with some funny shit sometimes.

It's all bullshit of course I'm 5'8" and I've gone out with/ had sex with girls my height and taller.

[Image: attachment.jpg15498]   

[Image: attachment.jpg15499]   

How has houston not discovered this thread yet?

My older brother is like 5'7 and he pulls like a champ. In high school one of the top 2 biggest 'naturals' I knew was 5'7, this guy got laid like you wouldn't believe. Game really does trump all. Look at Neil Strauss for evidence of this.

Women despise short guys without game.

Have a closer look at those tweets. The majority of them are low value girls trying to inflate their status by pretending they have the option to be choosy. They're peacocking. Nothing to take seriously.

Don't go by their main picture - women self-select dishonest pictures that reflect who they wish they were rather than who they are. Click on their profiles and look at their candid pics.

[Image: market+crashes.jpg]

Quote: (11-20-2013 11:44 PM)MidWest Wrote:  

If there is one girl who says "Sorry im not into short guys" just charge it to the game and keep going.

And if she says "short guys have a reserved place in hell," ignore it ("...") or agree and amplify "yeah shorties are evil and dangerous, you can't trust them."