rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What causes radio silence?

I've been hit with 3 different cases of radio silence over the past week and a half. Since these all happened in such a short time frame, it has me truly questioning my efforts. Each situation is unique. What causes girls to become non-responsive? Am I doing something wrong, and is there anything I could have changed?

I listed my thoughts below each scenario. Are my conclusions accurate? I appreciate any advice. 6 months ago I could barely even talk to a girl so I'm hoping this is just another barrier I'll need to learn how to push through [Image: smile.gif]

Girl 1:
She was alone at the bar trying to find her friends as I approached her. We ended up talking for a solid 30 minutes or so. We were able to build some good rapport quickly since she was a kindergarten teacher and I spent one summer volunteering at a kindergarten back in the day (girls love that shit). I had my hand on her lower back pretty much the entire time, and somehow the topic of tattoos came up. She told me she had one, and that it was near my hand.
"You have a tramp stamp?"
"No, lower"
Then I grabbed her ass and said "Oh, here?", and she giggled and nodded.
I head up to the bar and grab us two cheap beers and we continue talking. Her friends find her and tell her that they're bouncing. My girl decides to leave with them and before I can even ask, she blurts out "Aren't you going to get my number?" I get her number, tell her we should get drinks sometime, and take the beer that I bought her back for my own consumption. She heads elsewhere with her friends.

Sunday night I text her: "Hey XXX it's redonion, how's it going?"
No response.

My guess - Probably just a typical no response that I've received from other numbers before. I thought I was guaranteed to set up a date after building up that much comfort, but I guess it's different for every girl. I almost always get a response even with much less attraction.

Girl 2:
Approached her at a bar and got her number. We met later in the week for drinks and I got her back to my place. I was able to get her shirt off but she kept resisting anything further than that. I called her a ride home and gave her a kiss goodbye (which she was still very much into despite aforementioned resistance). We both agreed that we had a fun time and I told her I'd be in touch.

I texted her 5 days later saying "whats up? Drinks thurs?"
No response.

My guess - She lost interest in me for whatever reason. I creeped her out pushing for the bang, or some other guy came along and I fell off her list.

Girl 3:
Met at the bar and we instantly hit it off. We both have huge interests in fitness so we talked alot about that. She was dancing all over me and I made 2 efforts to bounce /w her but she kept using the excuse that she was worried about her friend (who was with some other guy). Her and her friend decide to leave but before going she asks me for my number. I say "No but you can give me yours". She gives me her number then calls herself from my phone so she gets mine anyway. She keeps saying that I need to call her and she seems excited. We end up making out for a few seconds and she leaves.

The following text exchange happens:
(Saturday)
Her: Great meeting you last night!
Me: agreed. we're getting drinks sometime next week
Her: Yes.
(Sunday)
Me: Drinks tuesday at 8?
Her: Where should we go?
Me: I'll think of something and let you know. cya tues
Me (~10 hours later): lets go to bar X in Y.
(Tuesday)
Me: we on for tonight?
No response

My guess - This one I have no idea. I built a lot of attraction when I initially met her, and she was the one to initiate phone contact with me. My text game was a little weak, particularly the "we on for tonight?" - but her non-confirmation of the location threw me off. What could have went wrong here?

What are the ages of these women? Younger women are notorious flakes.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Like Vinman said, age does have some correlation with flakiness.

Been through each of these situations Redonian. This is how I handled them and they worked for me. I'd like to hear other members' input to see what you all would do in these situations.

Girl 1: Just re-engage in a few days. Sounds like she was interested by the way you described the scenario. Don't get discouraged. For the future, don't include an open-ended question during first contact. "hey its redonian" is sufficient. Send that same text when you re-engage.

Girl 2: Could have been you didn't push hard enough. Some girls put up a lot of LMR because they enjoy teasing you.

Happened to me last weekend when a big ass blonde girl was laying on my bed. She kept moving my hands away from her ass and her boobs so I flipped her on her back and held her down by her wrists. After I did that she said "about time you started handling me." Be more controlling. Throw her ass on your bed or couch. You haven't lost her yet. Wait a week or two and re-engage. If she does not respond, next her.

Girl 3: Next time, let her know the location you want to get drinks at. Don't pussyfoot around and tell her "I'll think of something." Have the venue set. Take control of the conversation.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Men frequently make the mistake in trying to find some logical reason for this kind of thing. There's too many variables involved, many of them completely irrational.

It could be that the last time you saw each other you only smiled with one side of your mouth and that reminded her of that creepy geometry teacher she had as a sophomore in high school. Completely understandable stuff like that.

Skimmed it for the problem.

I will give you a hint.

Quote:Quote:

Sunday night I text her: "Hey XXX it's redonion, how's it going?"

I texted her 5 days later saying "whats up? Drinks thurs?"

The following text exchange happens:

The problem lies in the above somewhere, young player.

I've started sending dick pix to girls that flake with no explanation(they just go to radio silence when it comes to the day and time we were supposed to meet up and stop responding completely) or if they send a bitchy text for no reason, they get a dick pic, with no text.

I'd be careful sending dick pics these days. You could end up on a sex offender registry. Call me paranoid.

Team Nachos

None of us will ever know and there is no point trying to work it out, you can never understand woman's logic because they don't use logic

^^^ What Parlay said

Thespian, be careful with that stuff buddy. At the end of the day, who cares if they flake. It's rude, yeah, but you got plenty of other girls and other great things going on in your life, so it shouldn't phase you for more than a minute. So not worth the possibility (even if remote) of a police call, IMO.

What causes radio silence? You're dealing with women. Throw all logic and reason out the window and try not to take it too personally.

One of the most notorious cases of radio silence happened to one of the most famous men in the world: Paul McCartney. He immortalized it in the song below, which is from the Beatles' "Rubber Soul" album.

Some background: McCartney had come back from a tour to find his longtime girlfriend, Jane Asher, preoccupied. She was an actress and apparently had other priorities. This was Paul McCartney in 1965 -- famous sex symbol of the era and member of the most popular group of his era. And this is what he had to deal with. At least he got a good song out of it. Nice bass line too.

Quote: (11-20-2013 11:21 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Men frequently make the mistake in trying to find some logical reason for this kind of thing. There's too many variables involved, many of them completely irrational.

It could be that the last time you saw each other you only smiled with one side of your mouth and that reminded her of that creepy geometry teacher she had as a sophomore in high school. Completely understandable stuff like that.

This.

Although I do think that waiting 5 days to text that one girl was too long. I would say max 3 days.

@DoBAs what a song that is! never properly listened to it before

First, it you want to get into game, accept that most girls you get numbers from will never go on a date with you, much less bang you

The numbers game is a very important part of game-the more you approach the more you get laid, because most girls just aren't going to be attracted enough to you to want to see you again.

Strive for the Abundance Mentality, and don't worry about any particular girl and why she won't go out with you

That said- maximizing your skill does matter-read the posts here on improving your text game, work on your Inner Game, your fitness, clothing, money, culture, learn female psychology and game techniques and you will improve your results

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Just spoke to an ex g/f last night and she told me this story from a woman's point of view. She meets guys in person or on OKC*, they seem to get along and then....silence.

I have another theory.

When we're in school, this type of behavior can't go on because if you blow people off rudely you get a reputation for being a bitch or a shithead. We kept each other in check back then through subtle peer pressure. You knew that if you didn't call Leah back and tried to hook up with Kathryn at a party she'd confront you about it (actual example from school).

But out in the dating world, it's a free-for-all. No one has to answer to anyone. Plus, the massive amount of choice thanks to the Internet has changed things.

If you go in with the attitude that behaving like a uncouth pig is the default position for both men and women, it's a lot easier. If you don't like it, enroll in a class or get involved in a church or synagogue or someplace societal pressure will make people behave with some politeness.

* I looked at her pics. She still looks good. It's not that.