rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This guy is a textbook alpha male

Checking out his instagram page, it looks fucking outrageous. His name is Dan Bilzerian and he's pretty much the textbook alpha. Dude had 3 heart attacks by age 30, he's living the life.

http://instagram.com/danbilzerian

- Ex navy seal
- Actor
- Tons of money ($100 mil)
- Ripped
- Hot chicks everywhere
- Professional poker player
- And a whole list of other shit that makes me almost disgusted and overcome with envy haha

Anyways if your looking for inspiration, check it out.

True. But. Hunter Moore is a druggie DJ who gets 18-21 year old tail dying to bang him. He has none of those accomplishments above. However, that life above is sweet.

3 heart attacks by age 30- how is that even possible? egad! the rest sounds awesome though.

His Wiki says he didn't make it through training, so he never was a Navy seal. And I find it amusing he paid a million dollars to get a role in a movie. But cool lifestyle nonetheless.

it's his dads money. Read up on his dad. I'd assume he has a congenital heart defect or something of that sort to have 3 heart attacks already.

[Image: YcNoMPH.png]

[Image: 9lUHWlU.png]

Stop with this shit

Hes a trust fund kid thats all

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (11-18-2013 03:06 PM)lavidaloca Wrote:  

I'd assume he has a congenital heart defect or something of that sort to have 3 heart attacks already.

Cocaine restricts the size of arteries whilst raising both blood pressure and heart rate, and raises the demand for oxygen in the blood to the heart. This can cause heart attacks and strokes, no matter how young and healthy you are. Regular use actually changes your heart and muscles in your chest wall.

Anabolic steroids can also weaken the heart.

Quote: (11-18-2013 03:17 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

Stop with this shit

Hes a trust fund kid thats all

Just pulled this straight from the misc, without doing any research.

Even the language you used in the post like a gushing of fan of someone who has rich parents.

Terrible, terrible post.

Even if he is a trust fund kid, didn't he still complete 99% of a Navy SEAL training course and manage to rank top 100 in world poker?

its harder to be in top 100 in some computer games then in some silly poker...

Dude is living the dream that's all.

He "almost" passed the test for Navy Seals.

Wth does that mean? You either pass or you don't.

He obviously didn't have what it takes to be a Navy Seal.

Top Poker Player? Again, that means nothing. That's a very vague title with little meaning.

Lots of money - Inherited.

Looks - Inherited.

He may be cocky and alpha, but nothing worth mentioning.

Move along.

You have to realize that he ranks top 100 in poker because he had the bank roll, thanks to his dad. There are probably tons of poker players out there better than him that just don't have the bank roll to compete.

I was ready to hate this guy but he won me over with his job title of "actor, astronaut and asshole."

He's tacky as shit but has a sense of humor about it. Good for him.

I was jealous for a minute. Then I took a walk around the block and enjoyed my fully functioning heart.

delicioustacos.com

Badass.

Remember those threads, "If you had $100 mil..." or "If you had unlimited funds, what would your game be like?"

That, right there.

He's living the life, and good for him. Instead of schmoozing at the racquet club and playing that high society bullshit, looks like this guy is going full throttle.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Also, this is a solid explanation of where all the 8+ congregate. Occasionally you get one that slips through the cracks for the rest of us, but I'd say over 90% are drawn to the lifestyle of guys like this.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Guy is killing it, mad props to him. Reminds me of a guy I went to college with who similarly had everything going for him (money, looks, alpha personality, etc...)

There's no point hating on guys like this or getting jealous of their success. Resist the urge to get sour grapes. Just be heartened that success at that level is actually possible, and try to learn from their example as much as you can.

Also, this guy is a great example of the proper way to DHV on social media. He probably has girls stalking him just from his Instagram and lined up to fuck.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

How much dough would you need to 'kill it' on the same level as this guy.

I don't think an increase from $100m would make any difference - already owns prime real estate, cars and can throw wild parties anytime he likes. What about $50m, $10m, $5m? How much do you need to get mass orgies of 8+ girls on a constistent basis assuming you're not famous?

It says the guy went through Hell Week twice, and was dropped two days before graduating BUD/S. Clearly, he was physically fit enough. He was administratively dropped, aka the dude was probably hella cocky or talked shit to the instructors. So, he still has props from me for all the SEAL training he did go through.

Now he is living large, I can't hate on him at all for that. So what if he got the money from his parents, it clearly seems that he doesn't have that shitty lack of ambition that is the huge fault most trust fund kids have.

Respect to anyone who knows how to live well, but he was born into this, there's nothing I can really learn from him.

You guys are looking at this all wrong.

This is the guy you want to be friends with.

Thanks for posting.

If I see him out in my hood I will give him a pound and chop it up with the cat.

If he is cool that is.

If he's weesh, I will tell him to f*ck off.

I agree with G hook up with him if you can, but he seems like an asshole -since he even uses it to describe himself.

Not sure how inspiring he is since he seems to have been born into it.

I think for those are Navy Seals, there is a big difference between passing and not passing.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (11-18-2013 05:55 PM)MHaes Wrote:  

It says the guy went through Hell Week twice, and was dropped two days before graduating BUD/S. Clearly, he was physically fit enough. He was administratively dropped, aka the dude was probably hella cocky or talked shit to the instructors. So, he still has props from me for all the SEAL training he did go through.

Now he is living large, I can't hate on him at all for that. So what if he got the money from his parents, it clearly seems that he doesn't have that shitty lack of ambition that is the huge fault most trust fund kids have.

If that's the case, he's a genius. Proves to himself that he can do it, and then drops out. Why be the tip of the sword for politicians to bash against shields when your alternative is the above? I know what I would've picked.

Agreed on the respect rather than hate. Willing to bet that not all good looking trust fund babies are killing it on this level. Not even close.

Anybody can spend cash. I'd be more interested in learning about the real alpha, his dad or granddad.

There are a lot of people born in to monied families and next to none are rolling with the chicks he is or living the lifestyle he is. His dad is fucking ugly based on pictures. His instagram is littered with girls that 99% of the male population would wife in less than a second based on looks. I'd say if anything hes probably reached the near pinnacle of lifestyle/ game as he has all the dice rolling in his favour.

His money is his dads money but I know plenty of rich kids and nearly none are rolling with the types of females and crowd that he is. I admire his success.

Guys are talking as though cause he has money he gets everything.

1) Obviously spends serious amounts of time training
2) Probably is an interesting guy
3) Outside the box career (not another accountant or lawyer)
4) Probably has solid game. (heck i'd just about guarantee it)