rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Suit Supply Outlet Store

Suit Supply Outlet Store

Now you can get their suits at half of what they usually go for.

Use code EARLYACCESS.

http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/outlet

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Suit Supply Outlet Store

doesnt seem to work for the EU shop :/

Suit Supply Outlet Store

Good find. All the suits are priced at hang out levels.

Suit Supply Outlet Store

love to buy it, but i am concerned about the fit. No mention of trim fit anywhere for these suits, so Id assume they are regular boxy fit American suits. =/. Nice colors would make decent play suits.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Suit Supply Outlet Store

I bought one of their suits at their store in person. Their suits are slim fit.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Suit Supply Outlet Store

What's everyone's experiences like when buying suits online? Any tips for someone who hasn't done it before?

'Logic Over Emotion Since 2013'

Suit Supply Outlet Store

Don't fall in love with the suit, if it doesn't fit you must ship.

Suit Supply Outlet Store

purchased 1 grey wool suit w/white stripes- 44L- $259 dollars. Usually i rock 44L on most suits, except for Canali- 42L.

I was itching to pull the trigger on a cotton suit but Id like to try them on first. Most cotton suits I've tried drape terribly.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Suit Supply Outlet Store

Quote: (11-14-2013 04:00 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Don't fall in love with the suit, if it doesn't fit you must ship.

Agreed. Certain things are fixable. Sleeve length, pants length and pants waist can be adjusted - they are normal adjustments.

Shoulder issues are not (at least not cost effectively). And without looking funny.

I have paid to have a suit tapered at the mid section because it was a little too big. It was worth it to me because of the quality of the suit (and the price that I was getting the suit at).

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Suit Supply Outlet Store

I caved... bought one of their cotton suits-42L Roma (soft shoulders). Ehh, Ill just return it if its not to my liking....

Suit Supply Outlet Store

Quote: (11-14-2013 11:20 AM)renotime Wrote:  

Now you can get their suits at half of what they usually go for.

Use code EARLYACCESS.

http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/outlet

Interesting find. It routes me straight to the .ru site so I can't see what's on it.

I wonder what the difference is vs. their $500 suits (canvassing, materials, cuts, origin, etc.)

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Suit Supply Outlet Store

Ah - What one should I get? I already got a black suit with a faint white pinstripe. Blue? Grey?

Suit Supply Outlet Store

@Christpuncher

for swoop purposes, go loud.
For work, go conservative.

WIA

Suit Supply Outlet Store

Thanks for posting - I've heard good things about their suits and just picked one up for $229. Free shipping, free returns, and if it works out it will be a hell of a deal.

Suit Supply Outlet Store

Is this access code working for anyone? I am continue to get invalid access when I enter the code.

Suit Supply Outlet Store

I love their ads...

http://copyranter.blogspot.de/2010/11/ns...shism.html

[Image: 4hfc3vR.png]

[Image: K64qF8h.png]

Suit Supply Outlet Store

Quote: (12-04-2013 06:10 AM)augen sehen Wrote:  

I love their ads...

http://copyranter.blogspot.de/2010/11/ns...shism.html

[Image: 4hfc3vR.png]

[Image: K64qF8h.png]

Those aren't "ads".

Those are pictures of my crib on a Typical Tuesday Day.

You can even see the ocean in the background.

Suit Supply Outlet Store

Got 3 suits shipped yesterday. 2 were unexpedectly heavy wool suits (yeah right for CA) and 1 was an unstructured jacket that caught my fancy. The colors were darker than expected. Fit was excellent for me- 42L (I wear 44L for Boss)

I am going to ship them all back.

Worthwhile experiment, but didn't pan out for me. I need to touch the fabrics, walk around in it, etc etc. I don't think online shopping for clothes is for me (unless I am intimately familiar w/the brand).

Suit Supply Outlet Store

Just saw the nipple in the pic - definitely an excellent ad now [Image: smile.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Suit Supply Outlet Store

I got the suit I ordered yesterday and was very happy with it. A couple of tweaks from my tailor and I'll be good to go..