rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Akon: "Monogamy is stupid."

Akon gets it. Akon has 3 wives. I like Akon.

Check out what he says in this brief interview:
http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/12/akon-side-...-cheating/

Good stuff.

Real Strip Club Game Classic Track for your Dome Piece.

I don't know why, but I really like Akon's music. He's one of the few artists I would enjoy talking to over coffee.

3 wives though? Sigh, super alpha gets his girls.

I like Akon. He seems pretty down to earth, intelligent, and well spoken. He did a good job of putting things into prospective.

A lot of the comments are women calling him a pig and saying men can't reproduce without women so what makes men breeders.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Um, incorrect. If anything, women are more physically able to have more partners than men. Women don't even have any sort of refractory period. There's also a *reason* Sperm will literally kill other "competing" Sperm found within women -- it's to ensure their genetic material fertilizes her Egg, and not the other man / men. If there were no need for this historically and genetically, it wouldn't exist. Then again, why am I surprised this guy knows nothing scientific about the human body?
[/quote]

Well, that makes sense

Quote: (11-13-2013 12:59 PM)Cyr Wrote:  

Um, incorrect. If anything, women are more physically able to have more partners than men. Women don't even have any sort of refractory period. There's also a *reason* Sperm will literally kill other "competing" Sperm found within women -- it's to ensure their genetic material fertilizes her Egg, and not the other man / men. If there were no need for this historically and genetically, it wouldn't exist. Then again, why am I surprised this guy knows nothing scientific about the human body?

The most unbiased, logical comment

You my friend have more reading to do.

I can have a dozen women pregnant at the same time. Shit hypothetically I could knock up 3 women a day for a year straight. A woman can only be pregnant once a year. I win.

Quote: (11-13-2013 01:01 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

Quote: (11-13-2013 12:59 PM)Cyr Wrote:  

The most unbiased, logical comment

You my friend have more reading to do.

I can have a dozen women pregnant at the same time. Shit hypothetically I could knock up 3 women a day for a year straight. A woman can only be pregnant once a year. I win.

I was quoting one of the comments haha. Its a fairly indisputable biological fact that men are predisposed to having a lot more sexual partners than women. After all, at most a woman can have like 10 kids in her life, whereas a man could probably have over a thousand if he wanted.

it's stupid if you're high value. it's great if you're not.

Still don't like his music

West African culture doesn't frown on monogamy. As long as it's not totally overt, an african traditional woman will turn a blind eye to a cheating partner. If you're a high value male, it's expected. Many of the traditional chiefs encourage it within the community, very subtly though. Akon is a product of his environment. Not much manginas growing up in Senegal I bet.

Africa may be my Thailand when the time is right.

I have often thought that Monogamy causes great harm for women and kids. A rich alpha man (by this I don't imply that rich and alpha is the same) under Monogamist tradition is forced to leave his old wife when he invariably finds a younger and hotter woman. Under polygamy both women can become his wives and even form a mother - daughter relationship. [Image: angel.gif] This way everyone is satisfied - the alpha gets multiple women, the women get their hyper gamy satisfied and children do not experience their parents divorcing and grow up with a strong father figure.

The only losers under polygamy would be the beta males who would be left without women if alpha males have several. But being a beta male is no way to live. A real man gladly becomes an alpha or gladly dies trying.

But the fact is that betas are screwed anyway even within our Monogamy. Monogamy is unnatural and ends up in serial Monogamy (a masked form of Polygamy). Open Polygamy would even be better for betas because at least it would be honest to them. They would know the rules. They would not get used by women who secretly lust for alpha cock and only settle down with the poor beta for safety and appearances.

Polygamy - a win-win! [Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (11-15-2013 07:38 AM)Mage Wrote:  

I have often thought that Monogamy causes great harm for women and kids. A rich alpha man (by this I don't imply that rich and alpha is the same) under Monogamist tradition is forced to leave his old wife when he invariably finds a younger and hotter woman. Under polygamy both women can become his wives and even form a mother - daughter relationship. [Image: angel.gif] This way everyone is satisfied - the alpha gets multiple women, the women get their hyper gamy satisfied and children do not experience their parents divorcing and grow up with a strong father figure.

The only losers under polygamy would be the beta males who would be left without women if alpha males have several. But being a beta male is no way to live. A real man gladly becomes an alpha or gladly dies trying.

But the fact is that betas are screwed anyway even within our Monogamy. Monogamy is unnatural and ends up in serial Monogamy (a masked form of Polygamy). Open Polygamy would even be better for betas because at least it would be honest to them. They would know the rules. They would not get used by women who secretly lust for alpha cock and only settle down with the poor beta for safety and appearances.

Polygamy works, but only when humans were in smaller tribes...but in society, monogamy is the way to go( except for a few that are alpha men who want to bang hundreds of women).

Polygamy destroys societies. Remember, there is a close to 1:1 ratio of men to women... so no society has survived well enough with polygamy since beta males get left out because not enough women..they become sexually frustrated....ban together and fight to over throw alphas for power thus affecting women and children. Now if 3 women for every 1 male was born, polygamy would be a great answer...infact I'm surprised human evolution did not makes things this way.

This is why marriage was invented, to keep beta males happy and to make them contribute well towards society by giving them a woman to fuck and raise kids with.

Also who cares what women want..men gave them the vote and look what happened, they just take, take and take some more. Best to keep them in check and give them limited amounts of resources. Screw their hypergamy.

Quote: (11-15-2013 08:25 AM)Lucario Wrote:  

Quote: (11-15-2013 07:38 AM)Mage Wrote:  

Polygamy works, but only when humans were in smaller tribes...but in society, monogamy is the way to go( except for a few that are alpha men who want to bang hundreds of women).

Polygamy destroys societies. Remember, there is a close to 1:1 ratio of men to women... so no society has survived well enough with polygamy since beta males get left out because not enough women..they become sexually frustrated....ban together and fight to over throw alphas for power thus affecting women and children. Now if 3 women for every 1 male was born, polygamy would be a great answer...infact I'm surprised human evolution did not makes things this way.

This is why marriage was invented, to keep beta males happy and to make them contribute well towards society by giving them a woman to fuck and raise kids with.

Also who cares what women want..men gave them the vote and look what happened, they just take, take and take some more. Best to keep them in check and give them limited amounts of resources. Screw their hypergamy.

So I have thought so too, but then again Islamic culture did flourish in middle ages. So perhaps there is a way for polygamy to make large civilizations.

There will always be frustrated males. I believe a good and overlooked solution to excess beta males is cloister life. This was a solution in middle ages. While monogamous on surface, the rich nobles had many mistresses anyway. Because Monogamy just doesn't function that well and there is almost always a masked polygamy underneath anyway. Celibacy was glorified and many beta males made many great discoveries and researches in the cloistered walls on behalf of society.

Today also we also have a de facto polygamy. Modern solutions to pacify excess beta males are TV, movies, video games. Seems to work well enough since whole nations accept government abuse rather well. The only problem is they do not bring out the creative side out of beta males.