rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game is like a weapon; use with caution.

I think game can be a dangerous thing, and depending on your skill level, you can find yourself creating a very bad situation. I'm thinking more along the lines of leading girls on, or causing emotional harm to people. Do you guys have any stories of using game to create a mess that you couldn't clean up?

With me, I haven't had many bad experiences, but I do get into the habit of pursuing too much at once. You can't give your best, or develop skill, if you're all over the place with too many targets. Sometimes, I'll confused who I'm talking to; details, like schools, towns, jobs, nicknames, etc. meld together: inextricable.

[Image: troll.gif]

Quote: (11-12-2013 05:22 PM)jt797 Wrote:  

I think game can be a dangerous thing, and depending on your skill level, you can find yourself creating a very bad situation.

Not bad meaning bad but bad meaning good.

OP just shot himself in the face with said weapon.

[Image: gtfo.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

How the hell can it be bad, its about evening the playing field and ultimately giving women what they really crave.

Bad? Dude, Game's not a smiple set of specific techniques, it's a mindset, a lifestyle, and it's not static or rigid - gaming means adapting to any and all situation to your benefit, whether it means seducing an 8, impressing your boss on a job interview or defusing a drunk guy trying to fight you. Yes, even appearing "betaish" in front of a fat, obnoxius, annoying coworker so it doesn't put it's nose where it doesn't belong because you don't want it to report you (and put your job in jeopardy) for a made-up sexist reason is Game. Adapt or fade.

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

Quote: (11-12-2013 05:50 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

OP just shot himself in the face with said weapon.

I agree with the OP. Game gives us power, we must be careful with it.

I have experienced:

Breaking girls hearts/Breaking my own heart

Destroying girls lives (introducing them and getting them addicted to drugs and prostitution)

Girls dying of Aids

I have a friend paying 2k a month in child support (dude has major game)

I have friends with unwanted pregnancies

The world is filled with babies that were "unplanned" and unwanted.

Destroyed relationships/families

Drug Addiction

Everything comes with a price.

I've gone for girls I found semi attractive just for the sake of closing and then suddenly gone cold turkey on them while they continued to message. feels attention whore man...

You have to go through countless rejections to get laid.

Why would you worry about giving a girl heartbreak? That is nothing.