rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls all around me are about to transfer to universitys

Is now not the perfect time to score some sweet tang? I really feel like if I contact them all and invite them over to my place for some drinks and weed before they head off that i would get atleast a couple bangs.

What do you guys think? I will most likely never see these chicks ever again so if they turn me down who cares. I am not flat out telling them that i want to fuck them but i am sure they will get the message. Has anyone here done this before?

Quote: (11-15-2010 06:13 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

Is now not the perfect time to score some sweet tang?

When is it not a perfect time to score some sweet tang?

[Image: tang.jpg]

Totally agree with Kerouac...hell, anytime you are not sleeping is the perfect time for some pun - TANG!!! [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (11-16-2010 03:47 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Totally agree with Kerouac...hell, anytime you are not sleeping is the perfect time for some pun - TANG!!! [Image: smile.gif]

Or, even when you're sleeping. It's always nice to wake up to good morning head [Image: wink.gif]

That's the spirit. Be a man it's dangerous to smile at. One of those sexist pigs who'll think she wants to fuck: "..and then he started, like, HITTING on me..". (Makes face.)

It's not my fault she wants to fuck. Of course she does. Four billion years of evolution can't be wrong.

I had a older female friend that explained the perverse logic of when girls complain a guy was hitting on them. I admit, I was completely unaware.

When a girl gets hit on, she has to brag about it to her friends. But she can't openly brag, it would be gauche and look desperate. So she has to COMPLAIN about it to establish her status. Then everyone knows she got hit on. Astounding logic.