rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ultimate seducer's mindset

Some time ago I wrote about guy named Jerzy Julian Kaibabka

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-23059.html

He was famous in 80' when he was on the run for four years because of seducing and robbing women all over the country.

[Image: kalibabka4.jpg]

Kalibabka at age 26. Prison Interview. 1982.

He said he had over 2000 women. He used to have a harem consisting of several girls at the same time. There was always one was called the mistress and others were called maids. They helped him in meeting and seducing new women which they usually rob. Some of them stay with Kalibabka as new "maids".

When Kalibabka got bored he changed his 'team" replacing old mistress and maids with new ones.

What hit me when reading his interviews was his extreme narcissism .
He said once: "I am so interesting man that a woman shouldn't take her eyes of me. She is not allowed to read book or watch TV in my presence".

According to criminologists it was only one known case of such girl's gang activity.

Finaly he got caught and got jail for 9 years.

When he left jail at age 37 he settled down with 16 years of old model for short time. Then he lived with different women, usually 3,4 at the same time. He has 28 children.

[Image: 04281d82.jpg]
Kalibabka at age 37. "I had 2000 women"

Now I wrote to Polish TV to sell me one of old TV shows unavailable on the internet when he showed up in 2003 at age 47. Again it was interesting to see the way he is filtering the reality for his own benefit.

There was a girl from the audience that provoked and attack him a lot.

Her: do you find me attractive?
Kalibabka: yes, you are beautiful ...
her: and would you like to get me?
Kalibabka: If i liked to I would get you..
I will stress it one more time, there is no woman out there one cannot get.
her: you wouldn't get me
Kalibabka (being totally serious): in how many days..?

There were also another girl that admitted she would never go to bed with him because " he is too old and not her type" etc.

Now the woman hosting the show asks him" Do you feel down when you hear this?"
And Kalibabka just laughed" I am not listening to it at all"

I think its interesting to see how he creates his mindset, his own reality that works for his benefit. Its like a bubble he is surrounding himself and not letting any negativity inside.

[Image: jerzy_julian1.jpg]

Kalibabka at TV Show. 2003

[Image: jerzy_julian2_1.jpg]

PS. Last saturday Kalibabka was a special guest first time ever on one of Polish PUA Workshops. Its said he agreed to conduct whole bootcamp in the spring 2014.

Quote: (11-11-2013 06:22 PM)starmaze Wrote:  

Some time ago I wrote about guy named Jerzy Julian Kaibabka

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-23059.html

He was famous in 80' when he was on the run for four years because of seducing and robbing women all over the country.

[Image: kalibabka4.jpg]

Kalibabka at age 26. Prison Interview. 1982.

He said he had over 2000 women. He used to have a harem consisting of several girls at the same time. There was always one was called the mistress and others were called maids. They helped him in meeting and seducing new women which they usually rob. Some of them stay with Kalibabka as new "maids".

When Kalibabka got bored he changed his 'team" replacing old mistress and maids with new ones.

What hit me when reading his interviews was his extreme narcissism .
He said once: "I am so interesting man that a woman shouldn't take her eyes of me. She is not allowed to read book or watch TV in my presence".

According to criminologists it was only one known case of such girl's gang activity.

Finaly he got caught and got jail for 9 years.

When he left jail at age 37 he settled down with 16 years of old model for short time. Then he lived with different women, usually 3,4 at the same time. He has 28 children.

[Image: 04281d82.jpg]
Kalibabka at age 37. "I had 2000 women"

Now I wrote to Polish TV to sell me one of old TV shows unavailable on the internet when he showed up in 2003 at age 47. Again it was interesting to see the way he is filtering the reality for his own benefit.

There was a girl from the audience that provoked and attack him a lot.

Her: do you find me attractive?
Kalibabka: yes, you are beautiful ...
her: and would you like to get me?
Kalibabka: If i liked to I would get you..
I will stress it one more time, there is no woman out there one cannot get.
her: you wouldn't get me
Kalibabka (being totally serious): in how many days..?

There were also another girl that admitted she would never go to bed with him because " he is too old and not her type" etc.

Now the woman hosting the show asks him" Do you feel down when you hear this?"
And Kalibabka just laughed" I am not listening to it at all"

I think its interesting to see how he creates his mindset, his own reality that works for his benefit. Its like a bubble he is surrounding himself and not letting any negativity inside.

[Image: jerzy_julian1.jpg]

[Image: jerzy_julian2_1.jpg]

PS. Last saturday Kalibabka was a special guest first time ever on one of Polish PUA Workshops. Its said he agreed to conduct whole bootcamp in the spring 2014.

i read this on here before but i'd be lying if i said that i'm not curious about his methods.

He is a hero, if you know any more information about him, upload it!
Love the idea of creating your own bubble of reality to work to your benefit.

The guy looks insane

I doubt the veracity of his statements

valhalla

Quote: (11-11-2013 08:26 PM)Valhalla Wrote:  

The guy looks insane

I doubt the veracity of his statements

Its not just his statements. Most facts are confirmed by evidence collected by Militia.

Prelection of Jerzy Julian kalibabka (JKK) attracted attention of Polish Pua instructors. Thats what one of them says after the lecture.

"Listening to JKK I realized that he had all beliefs that teach you internatonal gurus installed in practice in 100% in himself. "

1. I am the prince women dream of, i am the king of life. World is mine to take.

2. There is no woman you cannot get.

3. Women love me. Totally.

4. I am most handsome, most attractive, most interesting man in the world. I take what i want. As simple as that.

5. There is no such thing as rejection. You can get every woman, its only matter of time and finding the right way.

6. You deserve for most beautiful woman becasue you DO. Period.

7. You deserve for everything in life and you take it. Nothing can stop you.

8. There are no boundaries as it comes to getting women. If i cannot get in through the door I will get in thorugh the window.

9. When I approach woman I am abso-fucking- lutley confident that she will be mine. I am her prince. Period.

10. I love all women. If she acts like a lady i treat her like a lady. If she acts like a slut i treat her like a slut.

The dark triad win again. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Game recognize game!

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

This guy needs to set up shop.