rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fu#$!!!! The Police!!! And Here is why, with evidence.

I knew that would get your attention.

I have a stanch believe that the media sensationalizes stories and pulls on long standing emotional issues to keep us hooked. This to me seems very obvious. One push button topic is law enforcement, and there racial profiling/power abuse/use of excessive force ect.

But where is the media when police commit acts of valor and humanity. Sure, they air when a police officer takes down a vigilante on a public massacre, but

So often, we see stories of the negative things our Police Officers have been involved in. However, I have many friends who protect and serve. I know there dedication to the people and the law. I would like everyone to view this video, to make sure you know both sides of the story. Much of the police force is filled with men of honor, and true American Heros.

Click here to view the story.

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

SAN DIEGO - Two years after San Diego police Officer Jeremy Henwood was killed while on duty, a documentary featuring the fallen officer honors his bravery, as well as the heroism of other law enforcement officers.

The film "Heroes Behind the Badge" is being shown at the Birch North Park Theater Tuesday night at 7:30 p.m. The movie recounts law enforcement officers and their families as they deal with the reality of injury and death while working to protect others.

"Jeremy's death struck every officer throughout the country. Every one of us felt that vulnerability because that could have been and still could be anyone of us," SDPD Capt. Todd Jarvis said in an interview in the film.

"He was shot not because he was Jeremy Henwood. He was shot because he was a police officer in a marked police car," Jarvis added.

Henwood's last act of service was caught on surveillance video on August 6, 2011. While at a McDonald's, Henwood bought cookies for a young boy who didn't have enough money. Minutes later, he was shot by a suicidal man in broad daylight -- the food in his patrol car was still warm.

"I think they're going to see a very accurate portrayal of what an officer experiences in those situations and you're also going to see the follow-up from the family who have to deal with the repercussions," said Brian Marvel, president of the San Diego Police Officers Association.

Henwood survived two deployments to Iraq and one to Afghanistan. He was a four-year member of the San Diego Police Department and a Marine reservist when he was killed at the age of 36.

"I think you will walk away with a brand new perspective on police officers and what they do in your city and county," Marvel said.

The cost to see the movie is $20, with a portion of the proceeds going to the SDPOA Widows and Orphans Memorial Fund and the National Law Enforcement Memorial Fund.

On Wednesday, McDonald's and the SDPOA will mark the two-year anniversary of Henwood's death with a fundraiser at the McDonald's restaurant on 3879 Fairmount Avenue.

A portion of proceeds from purchases made between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. will go to the SDPOA Widows and Orphans Memorial Fund.

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

Because it's their job to be heroic and to take down the bad guys WITH discretion. They should understand their absolute power and wield it effectively.

The blind acts of violence disgust me because they're supposed to protect my rights and others. Not selectively.

Quote: (11-08-2013 07:26 PM)frenchie Wrote:  

The blind acts of violence disgust me because they're supposed to protect my rights and others. Not selectively.

The law is written in such a way that it can be used to make anyone a "criminal". Selective enforcement of the law is the name of the game. The cops, prosecutors, judges, defense lawyers, politicians, insurance companies are all in bed together to get your money. They have to pay for all their lifelong pensions somehow.

Team Nachos

Individual acts of heroism don't stack up to entire precincts that are corrupt at their very foundation.

I like the Oath Keepers. Cops, and former/ current military that take the oath of office and stick to it. I wish there were more of them.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine