rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Coach Philbin orders the code red

Coach Philbin orders the code red

Quote:Quote:

"The Richie Incognito hazing controversy took a dramatic twist Tuesday night when a Fort Lauderdale, Fla., newspaper reported Dolphins coaches had ordered the offensive lineman to “toughen up” teammate Jonathan Martin.

According to the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, sources said Incognito was acting at the direction of unspecified members of the coaching staff when he left the now-infamous voice mail last April containing a racial epithet and vulgar threats.

That voice mail resulted in Incognito being suspended indefinitely by the Dolphins on Sunday, days after Martin left the team, reportedly because of Incognito’s harassment."

Apparently, Coach Philbin of the Miami Dolphins ordered right-guard and 9-year veteran with cool mob-sounding name Richie Incognito to "toughen up" rookie lineman Jonathan Martin. Incognito proceeded to leave voicemails on Martin's phone calling him the n-word, threatening to kill his family and "shit in his mouth". Rather than growing a pair and confronting Incognito, Martin whines to the coaches, checks into therapy and Incognito is suspended.

more here

As a black guy, what I find most interesting here is how all the black players on the team are with Incognito. Normally if a white guy calls a black guy the n-word all the black guys rally around him. I mean, it would just never happen that all the black guys would be like, "Just take it we need to win ballgames". You've never heard that story because it's never happened. Ever.

But all the black guys on the team support Incognito. This tells me there is more to this than meets the eye---Martin just isn't respected by the locker room, probably because he really is a pussy or other some shit we don't know about.

The feminization of the NFL has been going on a long time now---pink ribbons for breast cancer, fines and penalties for guys doing their jobs, blatant advertising to women. But now we're at a place where a 6'5, 300 lbs lineman is getting taken seriously as victim of bullying.

It's come to this.