rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

She Took It Like A Champ!

Kicked in the face by a cow.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Rule #1 of Boxing:

Protect yourself at all times.

Also, excellent display of "playing possum" by the Cow.

10-8 to the Cow.

I'd kick too if a chick approached me wearing horse condoms on her arms.

Quote: (11-05-2013 03:53 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I'd kick too if a chick approached me wearing Hotwheels condoms on her arms.

FTFY

Are videos like this really necessary on this forum? It just makes you come off as bitter and sadistic. It is one thing if a woman is completely out of line and is hit but another if she doesn't deserve it at all. At least in the case of the bus driver and other videos there is some sense that justice is served. For all we know this is a stand up woman who may have been unwise by approaching the cow this way.

We don't need this on this forum.

Quote: (11-05-2013 04:04 PM)n0000 Wrote:  

Are videos like this really necessary on this forum? It just makes you come off as bitter and sadistic. It is one thing if a woman is completely out of line and is hit but another if she doesn't deserve it at all. At least in the case of the bus driver and other videos there is some sense that justice is served. For all we know this is a stand up woman who may have been unwise by approaching the cow this way.

[Image: whip.gif]

WTF is coming out of the cow's ass?

Quote: (11-05-2013 05:46 PM)MHaes Wrote:  

a calf. the cow is giving birth.

Quote: (11-05-2013 05:57 PM)master_thespian Wrote:  

Quote: (11-05-2013 05:46 PM)MHaes Wrote:  

a calf. the cow is giving birth.

Good god, I don't think you want to be bothering an animal in a stressful moment.

I was really hoping this thread was about some incredibly tight virgin getting pounded.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Woman or man I would of laughed. Lighten up. No kittens died in the making of that film.

You wonder if people ever went to high school... Worst shit went down at lunchtime then this stuff.

Typical human female: cow just gave birth, but no, it's all about HER.

The cow was like, "don't fuck with my fetus bitch."

Isn't there a thread for posting random things such as this?

She was probably going to help pull it out. That's why I think she has those arm condoms on.

I love how you hear "NOSSA SENHORA"!! (Something like "Oh my God")...

Quote: (11-05-2013 10:05 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Woman or man I would of laughed. Lighten up. No kittens died in the making of that film.

You wonder if people ever went to high school... Worst shit went down at lunchtime then this stuff.

This. It's funny. Has nothing to do with her being a woman.

Yes, at the very least if it's intended in the "it's a funny event that can happens occasionally" sense rather than the "oh look she's a woman so she's stupid" put it into the funny pics & vids thread rather than here. This way it really does come across wrong.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before