rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Male-prostitute game?

Male-prostitute game?

Anyone ever tried this? My friend has been doing this stuff for a while in night-game, he's played the role of man-whore/prostitute. He has this quiet style where he waits for girls to approach him or give clear invitations to approach, and after some talk he lets them know he's a male-prostitute once they ask what he does.
Interesting, but even though they look surprised or even shocked they'll go with the story.

So I was trying for fun to mimick his technique and frame myself like that. We have different styles, so I'm having to adapt a bit.

I've talked to him a bit to try and understand what goes on there... and I just think I figured it out after experimenting with the concept while going out for a couple weeks solo on weekdays. First night I had 2 separate girls wave at me calling me to join their group. I held my frame and made them come over. Another blonde 7 opened me on my way to the bathroom saying: "you're the one that was just next to us, right? You should come and drink with us here". Reframed within a later time and kept going.

It goes something like this. You're chilling in the back of venue near a wall, casually drinking and people watching. All your moves are very slow paced... hands and especially head movements are all very casual like nothing ever surprises you. Your eyes move all over the place scanning for talent but using mainly your peripheral vision, making a strong effort not to stare into girls' eyes (or butts and breasts you know...). After a while it's pretty obvious every girl around is checking out to see what the deal is with the dude that seems to be ignoring the girls nearby, looking very subtly for girls but apparently unable to settle his eyes on someone he likes. After a while it grows on you and you start feeling confident like never because of all the tension around.

I repeated it last night with similar results. This stuff allowed me to play total jerk to 2 girls as I opened them and still they stuck around. Tried a variation at the gym for a week and I noticed the female trainers are trying to draw my attention by starting random conversations. I'm usually very down to business at the gym, in-and-out.

I mean... I need yet to translate this into notches under this frame.

I'm very tempted to try it again tomorrow if I can't get a date to go through... I'll keep you posted.

Male-prostitute game?

I have some ridiculously in-depth data to drop on this in the near future.

Male-prostitute game?

Sounds like "Brace Philosophy".

Male-prostitute game?

Sounds like a teenage boy's fantasy.

Girls constantly giving you invites...
Standing in the background looking "cool"...

Male prostitutes typically
- strippers/masseuses/personal trainers who fuck old women
- gay

At least in the West. Apparently shit goes down different in Thailand or Japan.

WIA

Male-prostitute game?

Quote: (11-05-2013 02:19 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

- gay

WIA

The Wallflower Casanova

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Male-prostitute game?

Quote: (11-05-2013 02:19 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

- gay

WIA

Keep in mind this is in Brazil.

Had a girl ask me if I were gay as well... makes sense since I wasn't being social at all.

Male-prostitute game?

The only way for a man to get this sort of response is to be 6'3, jacked and have model good looks. Or maybe have a ten-inch cock hanging out of your pants.

Slow movements and tight frame are not going to get and average looking guy noticed in a bar full of people. If you stand somewhere with a good line of sight, maybe you can snipe a few girls with good eye contact.

This sort of thing was probably much more effective back in the high point of the singles scene, when women actually went out to meet men. These days bars and clubs are full of groups out celebrating some random event who aren't likely to notice anyone unless you approach.

ps - I'm talking about the United States. Some other places may still have a decent singles scene.

Male-prostitute game?

Quote: (11-05-2013 07:24 AM)j r Wrote:  

The only way for a man to get this sort of response is to be 6'3, jacked and have model good looks. Or maybe have a ten-inch cock hanging out of your pants.

Slow movements and tight frame are not going to get and average looking guy noticed in a bar full of people. If you stand somewhere with a good line of sight, maybe you can snipe a few girls with good eye contact.

This sort of thing was probably much more effective back in the high point of the singles scene, when women actually went out to meet men. These days bars and clubs are full of groups out celebrating some random event who aren't likely to notice anyone unless you approach.

ps - I'm talking about the United States. Some other places may still have a decent singles scene.

Agreed, these guys are ripped and shredded. If you don't have a decent body it's game over.