rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Realistic amount of girls to sleep with in a year

Im a tall, good looking guy, with slightly above average game, Ill admit its not even close to great but I end up doing better than I should based on looks but Im committed to making it better.

With that being said I feel pretty locked in right now and Im loving my current mindset when it comes to picking up girls and Im wondering what you guys think is a realistic amount of girls to smash in a year?

I'm feeling the same way right now. However I am also becoming very aware that the supply of hot women is just not meeting the demand I need in order to satisfy myself. Id rather have 1 really quality girl once a month than an average girl every weekend. And even that's being optimistic.
Odds of finding anything above an 8 on an average day? 5/10
Odds of her being single? 6/10
Odds of her being interested in you?.. well I guess that's up to you but even so, your odds are getting lower.
So depends on your standards. If you are happy banging 5's 6's and 7's ...fill your boots. 1 a week is a very commendable number.

Im fortunate that in the cities Im usually in have a higher concentration of acceptable girls than most others. I think 7's and above are what Im aiming for but Im sure the random 6 might slip in on a booze fueled night.

Id love to shoot for 1 a week but that just seems high and a bit unattainable. Like to hear what some of the other posters best years ever are and how often they were out to make it happen.

Quote: (11-09-2010 06:45 PM)Jack Frost Wrote:  

Im fortunate that in the cities Im usually in have a higher concentration of acceptable girls than most others.

Humm...and what cities might these be?

Mixx

Quote: (11-09-2010 07:42 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Im fortunate that in the cities Im usually in have a higher concentration of acceptable girls than most others.

Mixx

San Diego, Phoenix, Las Vegas, L.A, and San Francisco

I just feel like I don't have the time to even score one a week. I don't understand how people are talking about banging 2-3 or even 4 girls a week, unless they are banging the same chicks over and over. I would have to quit my job to find that much time. Yeah, two is doable, but 3-4? I think a lot of people are full of shit about it though. The only dudes who get laid that much are rockstars. I don't even see PUAs doing that. Maybe once in a blue moon, but there's no way on a consistant basis. I think one a week is well doing VERY well if you are working 40 hours a week.

Quote: (11-10-2010 01:07 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

I don't understand how people are talking about banging 2-3 or even 4 girls a week... I would have to quit my job to find that much time.

Thats my same thoughts, I think 2 a month is a pretty realistic goal. Its something that would take a lot of work but would still be attainable if done correctly.

Quote: (11-10-2010 01:22 AM)Jack Frost Wrote:  

Quote: (11-10-2010 01:07 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

I don't understand how people are talking about banging 2-3 or even 4 girls a week... I would have to quit my job to find that much time.

Thats my same thoughts, I think 2 a month is a pretty realistic goal. Its something that would take a lot of work but would still be attainable if done correctly.

Agreed. Two a month is definitely more realistic. I mean even if I meet 10 girls a month and get their numbers, click decent with them, I'll probably only fuck 2 or 3 of them realisticly. The other 7 or 8 are gonna flake or I'll just give up trying to get with them because they are making it too hard or playing too many games. Still, 2 a month is 24 women a year. That's more women a year than 90% of guys fuck in a lifetime. That's damn good by my count.

4-6 a year is a good goal for beginners that will keep them challenged.
2 a month takes deep involvement. In DC that's hard to pull off when it's not summer. You basically have to eat/sleep game for this, unless you happen to have a niche.

The only guy I ever met who was banging a ton of chicks (like one new girl a week) was banging anything that could walk, and this was in Paris, and he had a big social circle, so things really worked out in his favor (if you consider fucking whatever just because you have to fuck a good thing). The unique thing about him was that he had a pretty attractive girlfriend (that he deflowered) but was fucking UGs left and right on the side. He had a ton of energy and had the type of personality that oozed "i can never be satisfied."

My ideal would be gathering like 4-6 good looking girls and putting them on rotation. I'm not really fixated on increasing my notch count anymore.

Quote: (11-10-2010 03:04 AM)kerouac Wrote:  

The only guy I ever met who was banging a ton of chicks (like one new girl a week) was banging anything that could walk, and this was in Paris, and he had a big social circle, so things really worked out in his favor (if you consider fucking whatever just because you have to fuck a good thing). The unique thing about him was that he had a pretty attractive girlfriend (that he deflowered) but was fucking UGs left and right on the side. He had a ton of energy and had the type of personality that oozed "i can never be satisfied."

My ideal would be gathering like 4-6 good looking girls and putting them on rotation. I'm not really fixated on increasing my notch count anymore.

I guess that's true. If you are banging ugs on the reg, this could be easy. I also know a couple of kids like this. I'd just rather only bang one or two 7+ a month than ten 5s. I really don't see banging anything under a 7 as "gaming" if you would consider yourself a 5 or more.

So far in Miami I started my first month with two. I'm gonna try and make that my minimum, but we'll see. I'm like 3 days into my "new month" I guess you would say. I'm pretty positive my neighbor's into me, but I'm pretty positive that could turn out real bad. I'm attracted to her, but not girl-I-would-date attracted, and I think she's the type of girl who isn't into having fuck buddies. I'm gonna feel it out though. Because you can never really just hit it an quit it with the neighbor unless you are on the same page. And she is REALLY my neighbor. My back (Sliding glass) door is maybe 10 feet from her front door.

I know of only two guys that were getting play almost every weekend they went out and they pretty much dedicated their entire life towards pick up. One is the real deal though, did a fifteen minute bathroom pull right in front of my face.

I set a yearly goal of at least 5 that I have hit every year since 2006. For 2010 I am at 8, 5 new 3 repeats, and all this considering a brutal 2 month dry spell in the summer when I wasn't working, I spent most of my days just looking for work, chilling and the odd time going out to practise my daygame. Two of the new ones and one of the repeats have been since mid-September when I started my new job.

Chicks will say money doesn't matter, but its pretty damn hard to get laid consistently when you aren't working.

I'm getting away from banging, or even talking to anything less than a 6 as well. I've put in my dues with low-end girls long enough that I only go after 7's and higher...which has a funny effect; this year I've noticed more and more subpar girls playing me aggressive, which does serve a function but I personally can't stand.

Ever hear that joke, you know why fat girls give good head? Because they have to. You know why fat girls are aggressive? Because they have to.

I would agree with the Roosh estimate...average guy, average game, average scene, 2-6 is a good place to start. Expectations are important, manage them. If you're a virgin just getting into the game, you aren't collecting 10 notches in your first year, no matter how good-looking you are.

Quote: (11-10-2010 05:51 AM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

I set a yearly goal of at least 5 that I have hit every year since 2006. For 2010 I am at 8, 5 new 3 repeats, and all this considering a brutal 2 month dry spell in the summer when I wasn't working, I spent most of my days just looking for work, chilling and the odd time going out to practice my daygame. Two of the new ones and one of the repeats have been since mid-September when I started my new job.

Chicks will say money doesn't matter, but its pretty damn hard to get laid consistently when you aren't working.

I'm getting away from banging, or even talking to anything less than a 6 as well. I've put in my dues with low-end girls long enough that I only go after 7's and higher...which has a funny effect; this year I've noticed more and more subpar girls playing me aggressive, which does serve a function but I personally can't stand.

Ever hear that joke, you know why fat girls give good head? Because they have to. You know why fat girls are aggressive? Because they have to.

I would agree with the Roosh estimate...average guy, average game, average scene, 2-6 is a good place to start. Expectations are important, manage them. If you're a virgin just getting into the game, you aren't collecting 10 notches in your first year, no matter how good-looking you are.

I am not sure about that. I think a really attractive guy who is funny ,confident, positive and has decent social skills can have a lot of success with the ladies even with little experience barring any inner game issues.

I think the vast majority of PUA's won't get laid very much initially (or even frequently, even after a year of effort) since the vast majority of PUA's are not attractive.

I know the industry likes to sell the idea that any man can have his dream of sexual conquest fulfilled if he works on his game (a great way to sell your products to as many men as possible) but that is not the case. Some people just have it. Hemingway had it, Kobe Bryant has it,Nicholson has it. Even with the hours upon hours of work all the writers basketball players and actors in the world put into their game very few have the potential to reach the pinnacle of the craft those three men have,the same goes for seducing women.

I do like that game gives everyone a chance to get laid though but lets not think this is an easy task. Even for the good looking man, attracting and sleeping with lots of women is very very hard and even when it gets easier once you win the heavy weight belt, you still have to work hard to keep it.

Ish

I guess I left out some details, I didnt mean to give off the impression that Im green with women, Im just green with actual proven game. The stuff Ive used in the past are just things and techniques that somewhat work for me with no real rhyme or reason. Ive banged between 5 and 10 girls a year for the past 8 years honestly without ever really trying that hard. Ive had 2 threesomes, one of the good kind and sadly one of the bad kind, haha. Im looking for a challenge now that Im planning on being actively engaged in improving my game and making a more concerted effort to approach women as opposed to the lassiez-faire attitude Ive had in the past. Thats why I was thinking 2 a month but upon review thats more than double my career best so I think Im going to aim for 16.

Roosh Im in DC and I def. Average 2-4 a month (Some months 0 then like 6 in a month..evens out) However I will be the first to tell you all, that they def. aren't all 10's. I normally end up gravitate to dating the 7+ range (dating depending if she is cool, has a sexy foreign accent etc will make up for less than 10 ratings) but I will Bang 5-10's.

Again though, I must state my ratings disclaimer: I like a girl with round booty and strong legs. I know half the guys in here consider a girl Obese if she is over 100lbs so my tastes are different frome some of you.

I don't see myself as a desperate dude though. I mean I work and game on a 8 or 9, but in the mean time I will let the chubby chick next door blow me. Why? Just because its there, its better than my hand and well..Im just a dude with a lot of testosterone flowing. If a girl is atleast cute I can imagine her atleast blowing me. Sometimes I will jam it just in case I might be missing something good [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (11-10-2010 02:55 PM)Rocco81 Wrote:  

Roosh Im in DC and I def. Average 2-4 a month (Some months 0 then like 6 in a month..evens out) However I will be the first to tell you all, that they def. aren't all 10's. I normally end up gravitate to dating the 7+ range (dating depending if she is cool, has a sexy foreign accent etc will make up for less than 10 ratings) but I will Bang 5-10's.

Again though, I must state my ratings disclaimer: I like a girl with round booty and strong legs. I know half the guys in here consider a girl Obese if she is over 100lbs so my tastes are different frome some of you.

I don't see myself as a desperate dude though. I mean I work and game on a 8 or 9, but in the mean time I will let the chubby chick next door blow me. Why? Just because its there, its better than my hand and well..Im just a dude with a lot of testosterone flowing. If a girl is atleast cute I can imagine her atleast blowing me. Sometimes I will jam it just in case I might be missing something good [Image: wink.gif]

Considering most dude on here love latina women, I'm pretty sure we don't consider a girl obese if she is over 100 lbs. I personally don't preffer girls that are super skinny. I feel like 2-4 women a month would be pretty easy if you are banging 5's, but I just can't bring myself to do it.

How do you bang 100 fly girls a year? It's easy, two a week. - G Manifesto. You're more likely to do better if you set the bar a little higher. It helps maintain a rabid wolf mentality like Roosh posted about recently. Here is the standard I use to keep myself motivated. New Notches Per Week: 0=beta 1:alpha 2=g manifesto 3=super alpha 4-6=god mode 7=perfect week, take a week off to recover. I go out a lot though.

Im not trying to get into any arguments or step on any toes my first week in this place but Im talking realistic #s. 100 girls a year just isnt happening unless youre a pro athlete or entertainer and have to put in ZERO work to bang. Shit, one girl a week is damn near impossible unless youre banging straight lumberjacks and even that would be difficult to maintain.

Quote: (11-10-2010 04:55 PM)glassjawed Wrote:  

How do you bang 100 fly girls a year? It's easy, two a week.

If it's so easy how come you're not doing it?

I need to approach more. I suppose a goal of 4 to 6 in one year is good for a guy who just started learning game a couple of months ago.

Quote: (11-10-2010 09:20 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

Quote: (11-10-2010 04:55 PM)glassjawed Wrote:  

How do you bang 100 fly girls a year? It's easy, two a week.

If it's so easy how come you're not doing it?

There are two things a man will always lie about, 1. his dick size and 2. how many women he has slept with or is sleeping with in his life.

Are you only talking about new girls?

Cause fucking 1-2 new girls a month is easy. And I don't see why you need to stop fucking a girl after a few times. Keep multiple girls on chill and before you know it you could be fucking a couple girls every week, some new and some from before.

Of course, then you might need to learn to un pick up girls http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2009/07/how...girls.html

I think this question totally will depend on who you are and lifestyle. Someone who travels to locations where its easy to score such as Phillipines, Thailand and other countries will have a number higher than they would achieve if they lived in the US only. It wouldn't be unfair to suggest that one could pull 2 girls a week in the phillipines. If one were to take 3 months off a year their that make 24. They could get 6 more the remaining 9 months in the US. Yet based on statistics have 3.33 new girls a month. It wouldn't surprise me at all if people who travel alot are notching over 50 a year. However, getting one or more a week consistently in the US is really, really extreme and you'd be in the extreme and I mean extreme minority. Remember guys 2 a month is 100 over 4 years. It really does add up fast.

Quote: (11-10-2010 12:27 AM)Jack Frost Wrote:  

Quote: (11-09-2010 07:42 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx

San Diego, Phoenix, Las Vegas, L.A, and San Francisco

Ill be mainly in the cities above and Im taking one 3 week trip to Europe next year. Was originally thinking Spain but after hearing all the talking about the eastern european chicks Im now thinking of changing where I go.

Im talking max amount of new girls (for sure ill bang the old ones too).

With the exception of that trip and maybe another trip up to Vancouver Ill be dealing with American girls who most people on the forum seem to not be fans of but Im all for them. Well the skinny ones at least.