rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Long Live the Manosphere

Long Live the Manosphere

I'm suffocating. I'm dying. It's a slow and long process. I'm surrounded by a bunch of flaccid men. Flaccid in the sense that they are weak willed; that they are self-righteously being used as tools for a purpose that not only doesn't benefit them, but damages them. I'm surrounded by a bunch of men who are in relationships because it's comfortable. I'm surrounded by men who are living such abominable loathsome lives that they can't stand to be alone for a second with their own thoughts lest they realise this. I'm surrounded by men who crave company and security, not independence and courage. In fact I'm not surrounded by men at all.
Just like you call a fat bitch a whale, a manatee, a swamp donkey, a buffet raider, cheeseburger warrior anything but a girl. Just as that hamplanet has lost all rights to femininity through poor dietry habits, these men have lost all rights to masculinity through poor life habits. They're shells, they're tourists, they're... repulsive.

I have no role models, I have no one to look up to, but it wasn't always this way. I remember being five and looking up to my father and all of his buddies on the basketball court wondering if i'll ever be as grown up and mature as them. I look at them now and they look broken. I remember being proud and envious that my best friend got married to a beautiful, lovely, caring woman at the age of 20, but now at age 25 I see that he is no longer my best friend, but the person she wants him to be. I look at my old basketball coach, a bitter lonely old man coaching boys as his last release in a world that doesn't offer much else. I remember my old history teacher, famous for calling his students who challenged him, specifically me, fuckheads. I remember him spouting radical ideas like communism and fascism with earnest and integrity. I now realise no one took him seriously. I took him seriously. I think of my father, broken by the divorce that took his kids away from him and by being abandoned by the police force, a place he dedicated 25 years of his life. I see him time and time again dedicate himself to something, something good, something just, only to be let down. He's a good man; he preaches respect and charity. One of the last times I spoke to him he confessed to being lonely, he confessed to always questioning his life choices. I could hear his voice crack. It was heartbreaking.

I have no equals. I have no one who thinks like me, who wants the same things that i want. Who wants a life of independence, risk and courage. Who wants to draw girls into his world, who wants to make his own path, who doesn't want to follow a scripted life of university, marriage and unhappiness. Who isn't willing to sacrifice everything for security only to realise that security isn't that good. I have nothing. It can be very lonely. Let me tell you it can be fucking lonely. I have no one to talk about this shit with. No one to pass on my ideas to, no one to go to for advice at which i don't recoil.

Except the Manosphere. I have you. I have people who i can come to and bounce ideas off. I have a place where i can come to for solid advice. I have a place to feel like a fucking man again. I like it here. I am bound by the laws of logic, not a subjective morality, twisted and perverted to suit an agenda. I am bound by an honour code where i first and foremost honour myself and others based on their worth and achievements, not based on their level of despondency or oppression. If disagree with something I'm not automatically branded a racist, a misoogynist if it goes against a popular view. I'm not told to check my white privilege, I'm not made to feel guilty or ashamed about anything.

This place means much to me and others than anyone could ever put in words. Than anyone could ever know. Vive la manosphere.

Long Live the Manosphere

You're not the only one in this situation.

Think about it. The conversations men should be having with each other have to be done on the internet with guys hiding their identity.

Bad situation.

Long Live the Manosphere

Quote: (11-02-2013 04:45 PM)Kimber Wrote:  

I have no role models, I have no one to look up to

How many times have you watched the Gatti-Ward Trilogy?

Long Live the Manosphere

Here's a role model.

"Man, 80, fights bear, falls off cliff – and survives
Octogenarian Russian shepherd kicks and headbutts animal, which tosses him off a cliff – but he lives to tell the tale"

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/oc...r-survives

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Long Live the Manosphere

It's great and all, and I remember having similar sentiments, but there's no reason to think that the manosphere is the only place where you can talk about this stuff openly.

Just take the leap, start espousing your beliefs openly. You're going to piss off some people. I'd suggest not doing it at work. But you'll find the occasional guy that nods along and then every time you see that guy the two of you have red-pill conversations every time.

I've got a handful of them now. We talk about relationships, politics, work, the rich, the poor, sex, working out. It's a core group of guys that I didn't meet online, that I weeded out with a few conversations, and identified them as red-pill through and through.

Just start talking about it. You'll be surprised what happens.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Long Live the Manosphere

Quote: (11-02-2013 04:53 PM)JimNortonFan Wrote:  

You're not the only one in this situation.

Think about it. The conversations men should be having with each other have to be done on the internet with guys hiding their identity.

Bad situation.

Exactly. I find the manosphere totally alleviates my intellectual loneliness, and I have plenty of real life relationships (with women and men) that keep me satisfied emotionally.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Long Live the Manosphere

Quote: (11-02-2013 05:34 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

I've learnt to recognise the rush of relief you see on the faces of other men when you start speaking Thoughtcrime. They realise that they can speak honestly and openly without self-censoring.

If you want to test the waters with men outside your own workplace, the safest bet seems to be 'women complicating workplaces'.

Long Live the Manosphere

A suffocating man only has to remove the smothering pillow to once more breathe fresh air.

Long Live the Manosphere

Sounds to me like you need a new day job. Talk some hateful, misogynist shit on a construction crew and you'll probably make some friends.

One thing that you have to notice here is that this is an all-male sphere - go anywhere that has only men populating it and all of a sudden ideas are exchanged more freely, just avoid manginas (i.e; manginas don't work on oil rigs).

Long Live the Manosphere

Quote: (11-02-2013 05:34 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

It's great and all, and I remember having similar sentiments, but there's no reason to think that the manosphere is the only place where you can talk about this stuff openly.

Just take the leap, start espousing your beliefs openly. You're going to piss off some people. I'd suggest not doing it at work. But you'll find the occasional guy that nods along and then every time you see that guy the two of you have red-pill conversations every time.

I've got a handful of them now. We talk about relationships, politics, work, the rich, the poor, sex, working out. It's a core group of guys that I didn't meet online, that I weeded out with a few conversations, and identified them as red-pill through and through.

I'm gonna have to try to do that more; I've seen that with guys I've worked with in the last few years, but logistics (some are in Asia, others live 1-2 hours away) get in the way of hanging out often. I may have something coming down the pipe, though (a better job - more money, more flexibility, more room for growth) that could help me out there (if I don't go back overseas). Either way, talking about things openly like that shows you that a lot of guys are unhappy with how things are these days, but still, so many have just resigned themselves to it...still though, you'd be surprised how many men; 1) Have opinions of women that the cathedral would deem 'misogynistic', 2) Have at least heard of game and have a rudimentary understanding of its principles (understanding the principles however is different from putting the principles into action) and 3) Hate the fact that they're married and/or have kids.

It is kind of a piss off though that the whole 'red pill' lifestyle and way of thinking has alienated me to the point where I'm essentially a pariah in what was once my social circle; both of my former best friends are in serious relationships (one has a kid), and I had been tight with both of them for years but now, because they have a girl they see a long-term future with, after over a decade of partying, chasing girls and having fun, these Judases won't return my calls or call me. I'm tired of it, just because you have a girl who's running your shit for you, while meanwhile I get to sleep in on weekends, don't have a mortgage, ain't changing diapers, do what I want when I want and rack up a pretty steady collection of fresh notches from cute girls, somehow I need to evolve to hang with you?

The first one, formerly a hard-partying mack supreme who I used to chop so many girls with (I learned tons from this guy...used to go out almost every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night to chop girls with him a few years back), is basically now depressing to be around.

What do they do? What she wants to do.

Where do they live? Where she wants to live.

What do they watch on TV? What she wants to watch on TV.

What do they eat? What she wants to eat.

Who do they hang out with? Who she wants to hang out with.

I invite the guy out for drinks and dinner to post up (or did, before I stopped a few months ago because it was fruitless), not even a few hours after work, and he can't go. He has a young girl and I understand that time is scarce, but shit for real...buddy can't spare 1-2 hours on a Wednesday or some shit? Beyond losing a good friend, three things sadden me about this particular situation; 1) The domestication of a once-great player, a guy who I have personally seen bang four fresh girls in three days, is now jumping through hoops and walking on eggshells because he doesn't want to get yelled at, 2) The fact that before I went away, and before the baby, this chick always seemed cool, reasonable and down-to-earth (though I always thought she talked a little too much) and 3) That I know in my heart, that when shit finally goes sideways with the girl, guess who's the first guy he's going to call?

The second one I have known even longer, maybe since I was 9. Not such a player, more of a serial LTRer. In University he starts with a girl who everyone knows he can do better than and eventually they get married. The wife hates me; while we were in school, I 'created drama in her house' by fucking her roommate, who always liked me, which led to her breaking up with her boyfriend, who then challenged me to a fight, which I did my best to avoid since fighting carries too big of a risk and I had a very big size advantage on him (I had about 8 inches and maybe 45 lbs. on him). All this shit happened about six years ago; her and that chick aren't even friends anymore, and still, I'm out of the picture, what the hell is that shit?

Even my Dad, my favorite family member, shows this trend of the men I know being under the thumb of some chick. My parents are separated but still friends, and around my Mom he's a nauseating beta bitch...but if I go up solo to hang with him for a few days, the man has some solid red pill leanings. I have recently accepted the fact that I'm nearing 30 and I basically have to cultivate a new social circle from the ground up.

The real irony is that years ago, in the genesis, I was always the guy lagging behind, stuck in the friend zone while they were getting girls, but whatever. Am I mad? Not so much mad as let down, but instead of letting it get to me, I'm gonna just do what's best for me; I'm gonna live my life the way I want to, make the choices best for me, and in 10, 15 years, when they're worn out from the 9-5 grind and miserable because there's never enough money and they essentially live to serve ingrate, money-pit kids and their once youthful and hot wives (in the case of the first guy - yeah, I'd take a run at her) who at one time let them do everything in bed have devolved into shapeless sacks of unfuckable shit who only fuck them on their birthday, I'll still be living life on my terms; why should I commit myself to a system that is designed to make me unhappy?

Fuck that shit; barring something totally insane from happening (I sell a screenplay, win the lotto or somehow get into Hollywood), I have no plans on living permanently in North America, I resolved to not get married at least five years ago and the appeal of children is diminishing by the day. I've just seen too much to go back; so-called normalcy is impossible for me.

Let them have the white-picket-fence, 2.3 kids and salaries with pension; at least I'll know that while that sort of thing might make them happy, I see just how suffocating and boring it is, and I know how easily it can all be taken away.

Long Live the Manosphere

I'm surrounded by a bunch of flaccid men. Flaccid in the sense that they are weak willed; that they are self-righteously being used as tools for a purpose that not only doesn't benefit them, but damages them.

I remember my old history teacher, famous for calling his students who challenged him, specifically me, fuckheads. I remember him spouting radical ideas like communism and fascism with earnest and integrity. I now realise no one took him seriously. I took him seriously.

I'm just going to sit here and twiddle my thumbs until you realize the irony of having these two statements in the same post.

Here's a hint -> do you think today's America is more communist/fascist than 1930's America?

Ok, here's another hint -> have you signed up for Obamacare yet?

"I'm not worried about fucking terrorism, man. I was married for two fucking years. What are they going to do, scare me?"

Long Live the Manosphere

The whole world is my "manosphere".

I talk about this stuff with everyone I meet.

I haven't had any problems yet.

Long Live the Manosphere

Best use of your time and energy is not trying to convince others that your path is correct, but showing them by your deeds, actions, and results.

Even then there will be naysayers.

WIA

Long Live the Manosphere

I'm going to drop a little anecdote here about some conversations I've had with a girl at work, let's call her Amy. She works in the lobby, so when it's bored I go out there and flirt with the front desk girls and talk shit. I'm generally quite careful with what I say but I'd say I maintain myself in a fairly alpha position at work, and I get away with a lot. I say shit on a daily basis that could get me fired in a heartbeat but I'm careful about not going too far over the line.

I'm going to call these the "clash of the pills", where this particular girl blurts out some blue-pill bullshit and I interject to reframe it.

Clash#1: One of our regular guests checks out at the front desk. I'm friendly with the guy and when he sees me we shoot the shit, shake hands, and he's off.

Amy says to me, and this is verbatim, "Don't tell me you're associated with that man in any way?"
"Ed? He's one of our best customers."
"That man is a pervert"
"What makes you say that?"
"Every time he walks by he hits on me."
"So let me get this straight. This guy, who is French, good looking, wealthy, and well connected, finds you attractive and you're complaining? There are many girls that would happily trade places with you."
"Yeah but he's just so open about it."
"That's because he's a dominant male. He doesn't have time for the bullshit games that American girls like to play."

Fast forward several months, she's super friendly with him now. It's almost like she needed that voice of reason to push all of her progressive hamster-speak out of her undersized cranial space.

Clash #2: This girl Amy has made it very clear that she's attracted to me and one of our security guys, another tall white guy. At one point me and him were joking about her having a fetish for tall white guys and she basically admitted that yes, she'd happily fuck either one of us, just puts it out in the open like that. This girl lives with her bf btw.

Well about a week ago she got her hair styled, it's always been super short, like this short:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRz4xOZuDnt2XPrFB927cX...vXqRNQp9Xv]

It's annoyingly short. So anyway she goes out and gets it styled and colored some crazy neon color. She comes up to me in the kitchen and asks if I like it, I tell her, "Look, you shouldn't ask me my opinion on anything. I'm the most brutally honest person you'll ever meet."

She says, "It's okay! What do you think?"
"I think all women look better with long hair. The longer, the better."

She looks shocked and storms off. I figured I'd better do some damage control so I go up to the front desk 10 minutes later and say,
"Hey Amy, you asked me my opinion and I gave it to you."
"I know I know. That was really stupid of me to do."
"Yeah it was. You shouldn't care about other people's opinions."

Meanwhile the other girls up there are scowling at me like I'm a piece of shit and saying, "He's so wrong, you look soooo good with your hair like that." And I speak up, saying, "I'd be willing to bet that all of you girls have preferences in men, preferences that are dealbreakers or dealmakers. Correct?" They see where I'm going with this and say, "That's different." Me: "Of course it is, because men are hardwired to deal with rejection better than women. It's our job to approach and we either screw the pooch or go home with our dick in our hands. You on the other hand, it's your job to sit and look pretty and either accept or reject a man's advance. Therefor you're not hardwired to deal with rejection, so you shouldn't go out seeking it. You don't have the emotional fortitude." They all look at me, completely shocked, and half of me is thinking, "Shit, that was it. Over the line. Better start looking on craigslist."

Amy comes up to me and says, "You know, you're right. I was looking for validation from you." I told her it's cool and enjoy the rest of her day.

Well, if you're still with me at this point, I have this to report: Last night for our halloween party, Amy came in with hair extensions. And asked for my phone number.

Draw your own conclusions gentlemen.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Long Live the Manosphere

Quote: (11-03-2013 03:45 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

I'm going to drop a little anecdote here about some conversations I've had with a girl at work, let's call her Amy. She works in the lobby, so when it's bored I go out there and flirt with the front desk girls and talk shit. I'm generally quite careful with what I say but I'd say I maintain myself in a fairly alpha position at work, and I get away with a lot. I say shit on a daily basis that could get me fired in a heartbeat but I'm careful about not going too far over the line.

I'm going to call these the "clash of the pills", where this particular girl blurts out some blue-pill bullshit and I interject to reframe it.

Clash#1: One of our regular guests checks out at the front desk. I'm friendly with the guy and when he sees me we shoot the shit, shake hands, and he's off.

Amy says to me, and this is verbatim, "Don't tell me you're associated with that man in any way?"
"Ed? He's one of our best customers."
"That man is a pervert"
"What makes you say that?"
"Every time he walks by he hits on me."
"So let me get this straight. This guy, who is French, good looking, wealthy, and well connected, finds you attractive and you're complaining? There are many girls that would happily trade places with you."
"Yeah but he's just so open about it."
"That's because he's a dominant male. He doesn't have time for the bullshit games that American girls like to play."

Fast forward several months, she's super friendly with him now. It's almost like she needed that voice of reason to push all of her progressive hamster-speak out of her undersized cranial space.

Clash #2: This girl Amy has made it very clear that she's attracted to me and one of our security guys, another tall white guy. At one point me and him were joking about her having a fetish for tall white guys and she basically admitted that yes, she'd happily fuck either one of us, just puts it out in the open like that. This girl lives with her bf btw.

Well about a week ago she got her hair styled, it's always been super short, like this short:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRz4xOZuDnt2XPrFB927cX...vXqRNQp9Xv]

It's annoyingly short. So anyway she goes out and gets it styled and colored some crazy neon color. She comes up to me in the kitchen and asks if I like it, I tell her, "Look, you shouldn't ask me my opinion on anything. I'm the most brutally honest person you'll ever meet."

She says, "It's okay! What do you think?"
"I think all women look better with long hair. The longer, the better."

She looks shocked and storms off. I figured I'd better do some damage control so I go up to the front desk 10 minutes later and say,
"Hey Amy, you asked me my opinion and I gave it to you."
"I know I know. That was really stupid of me to do."
"Yeah it was. You shouldn't care about other people's opinions."

Meanwhile the other girls up there are scowling at me like I'm a piece of shit and saying, "He's so wrong, you look soooo good with your hair like that." And I speak up, saying, "I'd be willing to bet that all of you girls have preferences in men, preferences that are dealbreakers or dealmakers. Correct?" They see where I'm going with this and say, "That's different." Me: "Of course it is, because men are hardwired to deal with rejection better than women. It's our job to approach and we either screw the pooch or go home with our dick in our hands. You on the other hand, it's your job to sit and look pretty and either accept or reject a man's advance. Therefor you're not hardwired to deal with rejection, so you shouldn't go out seeking it. You don't have the emotional fortitude." They all look at me, completely shocked, and half of me is thinking, "Shit, that was it. Over the line. Better start looking on craigslist."

Amy comes up to me and says, "You know, you're right. I was looking for validation from you." I told her it's cool and enjoy the rest of her day.

Well, if you're still with me at this point, I have this to report: Last night for our halloween party, Amy came in with hair extensions. And asked for my phone number.

Draw your own conclusions gentlemen.

[Image: 1dcb8646bee71af753a2f9af7a044c79b1c64c9e...458d69.jpg]

Long Live the Manosphere

Quote: (11-02-2013 05:23 PM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  

Here's a role model.

"Man, 80, fights bear, falls off cliff – and survives
Octogenarian Russian shepherd kicks and headbutts animal, which tosses him off a cliff – but he lives to tell the tale"

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/oc...r-survives

Unfortunately, individuals like this do not offer much in terms of a role model for most men living in modern day, civil society.

I would guess that a lot of us sense that there is a bear fighter underneath all the social conditioning, but there are rare events that allow us to make use of that element of our identity.

Individuals who dealt well with one dangerous situation, don't necessarily offer much guidance as a role model on how to survive the bland reality of civil social existence.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Long Live the Manosphere

Quote: (11-03-2013 01:00 PM)not_dead_yet Wrote:  

I'm surrounded by a bunch of flaccid men. Flaccid in the sense that they are weak willed; that they are self-righteously being used as tools for a purpose that not only doesn't benefit them, but damages them.

I remember my old history teacher, famous for calling his students who challenged him, specifically me, fuckheads. I remember him spouting radical ideas like communism and fascism with earnest and integrity. I now realise no one took him seriously. I took him seriously.

I'm just going to sit here and twiddle my thumbs until you realize the irony of having these two statements in the same post.

Here's a hint -> do you think today's America is more communist/fascist than 1930's America?

Ok, here's another hint -> have you signed up for Obamacare yet?

I'm Australian..,

He preached radical conflicting ideas to get us to think, to get us to challenge our beliefs and the way we viewed the world. He called us fuckheads when we failed to do this. He was by far my favourite teacher.

I don't see the irony but maybe something has been lost in translation.

Long Live the Manosphere

One of the biggest issues I have about speaking and acting red pill is that I'm in a university setting where Red Pill is met with hate, derision and disbelief. To all those who either facetiously (fuck you aha) or sincerely (thank you) suggested role models, I want someone who I can talk to about this shit. Which is why I'm thankful for this forum. I've tried talking about it, but I'm not having much luck. I'm surrounded by the kinds of guys who visibly flinch when I use the word bitch around other girls, no matter the context.

I like what WIA has to say, if i build it they will come

Quote: (11-03-2013 01:25 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Best use of your time and energy is not trying to convince others that your path is correct, but showing them by your deeds, actions, and results.

Even then there will be naysayers.

WIA

Long Live the Manosphere

You're not dying. If you're seeing these things then you're living, more than any of the 'men' around you could ever imagine.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.