rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need help analysing what went wrong

First off i would like to say i have been lurking on this site for about two months

Ill try to keep this brief

I went on a date last Wednesday with a girl who friended me on facebook. She was a friend of two of my friends so i figured it was safe, and hey, she was actually attractive. I soon set up a date for us. I originally proposed starbucks but then remembered from Roosh's book and this forum that coffee dates suck. So, i switched the date to a frozen custard place.

We met and had a great conversation for about 30 minutes. I then venue changed to a bowling and billiards place. We played pool for a good 45 minutes, i escalated kino, i had her laughing. The only mistake i can think of was that i accidentally stepped on her nice black boots/heels

Durring the conversation, she mentioned that she likes freaking herself out. I suggested we see saw 3D. Even though i know movie dates are frowned upon durring a first date, i figured it was the next best thing to do at 9 oclock. the bowling lanes were booked till 10 =. I also think i could have picked a better movie but oh well.

Anyways atleast in the movie i tried to escalate kino even more, you know what i mean. so lots of touching blah blah blah.

After the movie is when the date started falling apart, in my opinion. I ran the strawberry game, she had no barriers to the strawberries. I was happy about this but for some reason i didnt invite her over to my house. She had this look of lust in her eyes the entire drive back to her car but for some reason i didnt want to rush things. We get to her car, light make out session and i invite her to come over to my house on saturday. she says Ok for sure!

i get a text an hour later saying she gets the vibe that i am "Too cool" for her and that she is into dorky silly guys. She said no personality is a deal breaker. and that she is looking for a guy who can handle her.

I responded with Alright see ya

So i'm down 35 dollars which isnt a huge deal but i am left wondering what the actual fuck happened.

if you need more details i can post them, i just didnt want to make this too long.

Deleted my previous answer after re-reading, first thought she was insecure, but then there also was the personality stuff she talked about which really gives the opposite that you came of insecure.. maybe you blew it by not ending the evening like her innerslut wished it.. who knows.. NEXT! [Image: smile.gif]

That was a shit-test. Pure and simple.

A&A here would've been good: "Yeah, you're right. Not only do I not have a personality, I am actually a robot".

Now, that answer sucked, but you get the picture, agree with her lame-ass statement, then illustrate how lame as it is by taking it a step further.

She would probably like to have seen you again.

What you can do is wait till a few days or till Monday (best day to contact girls, I suspect) and say "Hey, I just went down to the store and got this great personality on offer. I thought you could help me try it out - just be careful, it's brand new" and then take it from there.

Sounds lame, maybe creepy, I guess, but something like that could work - especially if you tease her for being such a dummy.