rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

new member, hello and brazil travel question

hey guys.
first time posting for me (hopefully not the last).

i felt a little weird posting not knowing anyone... but then i realized we are all here because of similar interests and mindsets and that i actually knew all of you quite well.

quick bio: i stumbled across roosh's stuff over the summer, i had been looking for info about a brazilian girl i started seeing... (i was perplexed how different she was from the standard american girls im used to).

anyway, im currently reading his books, and just love them. some of it is new stuff for me to think about, some of its stuff i have learned myself by trial (and lots of error).

anyway, im considering taking a trip to brazil. 1) i need a vacation, 2) im in a mid 30's rut....( i was in a real serious relationship until a year ago and it left me bitter and disillusion with the typical American girl materialistism and attitude)
3) i like learning about cultures 4) i think brazilian girls might be a good culture for me to learn more about

im mid level at gaming. when i put my mind to it, i actually do pretty well. but a lot of times i psych myself out and dont even make attempts. ( that was beer is for right? )
so im not looking for a cakewalk, but im not looking to break through 3' of ice to get a flag.

do you guys have any recommendations, suggestions etc? im really considering a 10 day trip or so and wondering what your experiences were and what you could share with me.

take care all
-b

Id advise trying your hardest to learn the language. Without it you will be lost and on the outside looking in most of the time.

Once you get down there id hit up some local bars during the day and befriend the bartenders. They will help you out alot. Inviting you in the social circle and telling you the "spots" you need to check out.

Most hotels will not let you bring ladies back to them. You will need to rent an apartment. I used gringomanagement.com or something to that effect. Just google it.

Without local connections and without speaking the language you will be left with serious blue balls at the end of each night. I solved this problem by going to the Balcony off the strip in Copa. I was able to get working girls to ask to come home with me for free. Im in my early 20's so with you being 30 something im not sure if you will be able to pull girls for free. Its worth a try though. One of the girls invited me out with her friends the next night and I had a blast. Working girls are not my thing but ill take some free poon if I aint got any other options.

Also check out NightRio.com for all the best events around Rio each night. Bring some cash lol

Id do a favela funk party too if I was you.

Ipanema.com has a ton of info on Rio

Dont worry about all the violence and danger. Dont be stupid and you will be ok.

Hope some of this helps. Have fun

Im 35 but I look, late 20's. I still get carded in the US regularly (thanks to moms dad for a full head of hair). either way, i don think i will be trying for free stuff from street girls.

but i am suprised that the local hotels wont let you bring girls back. how would they know its not a friend from college? im not talking about walking up to the front desk with my shirt half unbuttoned and i girl smearing lipstick on my neck with her tounge. they serious give a couple holding hands trouble?

it wont matter. most hotels will simple not allow you to bring a girl back at night.

i said the same thing man. im sure you will change your mind after seeing SMOKING hot women and not getting laid about halfway through the week. the working girls in Rio are nothing like the conventional hooker in the U.S. Most these girls are young, in college, ect and are smoking hot and best of all can be had for free.

im not flying all the way to Rio to break my neck everyday and beat off at night. not the ideal situation but gotta work with what you have. many ppl on this forum will tell you its not easy getting laid in Rio.

i hate to be the barer of bad news but its the reality. without the language and local connects you will be hard pressed to get laid in Rio by a non working girl. Im young, good looking, and in shape and didnt manage to fuck a single non working girl in Rio the week I was there. And i went out almost every night.

i wouldnt even consider a hotel. get an apartment and save urself the trouble.

i believe you, you wouldnt have reason to make it up. im taking notes, dont worry man.

so why exactly do the street gives want to give it away for free? are they hoping you have fun and give $20 or something for gas money?

because they dont see or interact with young good looking americans often. and they switch from a working mindset to a normal chicks mindset of man this is a cool interesting attractive guy that i want to chill with and possible fuck.

when the girl was like lets go you ur place i said i didnt have any money for her and she said ok she didnt expect any. same thing happened another night.

these girls are hot and you can use them as social proof the next night at a club with their friends. one chick even cooked for me the next day.

like i said this is not my ideal situation, but at 2-3am and with striking out at the reg club going to the Balcony where i know i can talk to HOT chicks and get cheap food and beer and some hot free brasilian ass was a no brainer.

i hope ur able to pull women from the regular bars and clubs. highly dubious but possible. its just nice to have a backup contingency plan when your left going home alone at 2 or 3 am.

i appreciate the advice and theres a good chance ill be passing along the same. thanks man

check the other rio threads also. there is some good stuff in there.

Good luck with ur travels

I feel like a 10 day trip to brazil could be either very dissapointing or very awesome, depending on your personality. To get a good feel for Brazil you want to spend some time down there (of corse with any country). But don't go down there expecting to bang 5 chicks in 2 weeks. You may bang none. Sometimes it takes a while to build a social circle and meet people. It's not like the US where you can meet a chick and its an automatic lay the same night.

I´ll post some info soon.
Hope it helps.

Where exactly in Brazil are you headed?

Rio?

We worth the wait, sweetie. hahahaha

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Quote: (11-09-2010 10:13 AM)Brazilianguy Wrote:  

Where exactly in Brazil are you headed?

Rio?

Yeah, Im thinking of Rio. Though open to suggestions. I do Ok in the US, like I said. Honestly, I prefer exotic women, and that makes the US generally lame for me.

I hate to close this thread but there are tons of worthy brazil threads (see the forum intro to start), especially about Rio. Please bump those up instead.

I'm doing this so city/country knowledge is only on a few threads instead of scattered everywhere.