rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to prevent and defend against false rape and domestic violence charges

Executive summary:

1. Beware, women use false domestic violence and sexual assault charges as an instrument of revenge and control. Learn to prevent these charges and protect yourself.

2. Prosecutions for sexual assault and domestic violence are becoming more aggressive. The trend in the laws is to make convictions easier by broadening the definition of crime and narrowing the scope of defenses.

3. Defending yourself against false charges requires thorough investigation, rigorous use of the evidence rules, and understanding and use of all the legal, social and psychological aspects of a case.

This comment by Cattle Rustler got me to thinking:

Quote: (10-03-2013 05:56 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

We need a "Red-Pill and Saul Goodman type lawyer" thread.

That way we can get one on the go in case SHTF. Trying to find one is quite difficult these days.

I've tried several domestic violence / rape / sexual assault cases as a defense lawyer before juries and judges in a US jurisdiction. I've litigated scores more to dismissal or plea agreement. I’ve sat in courtrooms watching other cases play out. The reality of these cases has little resemblance to the media picture of them. Rape by strangers is one of the rarest crimes, even in big dense cities.

A high school classmate of mine was a detective on the sexual assault unit. I was talking to him one day and we were comparing notes from opposing sides. He told me he wanted out of the SAU. When I asked why, thinking that he was tired of sordid child molestation charges, brutal rapes and the like, he told me “I am tired of all these made up false charges we have to support.” And proceed to tell me stories of women who had made charges of rape obviously motivated by revenge or money, which were still brought forward by the DA for political reasons. So we ended up agreeing and swapping stories. This is the environment we live in.

This forum draws an international audience, so laws will vary. Even within the USA, laws are different in each of the 50 states. Mandatory disclaimer: consult your local lawyer.

There are common trends - most places in the West have enacted domestic violence laws providing for restraining orders, mandatory arrests, and generally diminished the scope of a defense for domestic violence and sexual assaults, e.g. you can't use a rape complainant's previous slutty sexual history against her.

One new frontier in that regard is trying to place the burden of proof on a defendant claiming consent by the complainant - it's in the international criminal codes used for places like the former Yugoslavia. Canada also has a variation on this burden-shifting theme, plus an expansion of the definition of sexual assault to include abuse of authority (something which is a civil, not a criminal case in the USA called quid pro quo sexual harassment). The U.S. Congress enacted a burden-shifting rule on consent defenses for the US military a few years ago, but it got shot down by a military judge on US Constitutional grounds. For the time being, it is still the law in the USA that the prosecution must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the complainant did not consent, and the defense of consent is allowed to be raised before the jury without any gatekeeping by the judge.

Another trend is the expansion of the definition of rape because of incapacity by intoxication. Incapacity used to mean the woman was unconscious or nearly so, unable to stand up or speak. Now, prosecutors are trying to impose a vague and shifting definition that includes ambulatory intoxication.

I told the story of one prosecution like that here.

There are also the recent examples of the Ohio university “rape” lampooned here on the forum, and the ongoing prosecution of two U.S. Naval Academy midshipmen after a drunken female midshipman pulled a train at a party.

In preventing and defending against false charges, the social and psychological aspects are at least as important as the legal aspects. It’s a kind of “game.” You and your lawyer are gaming the complainant, gaming the prosecutor, gaming the judge, gaming the jury.

The first thing to remember is: you can be charged and convicted on the say-so of one woman. It's enough for probable cause, and enough for conviction if she is convincing to the jury. So, screen your partners for psycho attributes. Hard to tell all of the time, but there are some obvious tells like her taking offense when none was meant, always being “disrespected,” obvious greed, weird mystical beliefs, extreme jealousy (especially Borderline Personality Disorder), sympathy-seeking hypochondria, etc.

Second, don’t do anything that will enrage her while your DNA is in her. In the story above, the guy fucked her in an alley, then left her standing on the street. If he had taken an hour more to bring her back to her friends in the bar and given her a few smiles and kisses, he would have saved a year of hell while he was charged with rape.

Criminal charges can come out of any male-female encounter in a number of ways.

Much more common than sexual assault charges in the courts are the nightmares of concocted domestic violence charges and restraining orders. I call this “Restraining Order Hell,” because it can go on for a long time and result in multiple court appearances and jailings. There are lots more domestic violence and restraining order cases than rape cases, and for sure there are a lot of guys who lose it and start beating their women, especially after drinking. There were so many times when I was talking to a new client charged with domestic violence in the court lockup in the morning, and he reeked of booze. It goes without saying you should avoid that situation, getting drunk and arguing with a woman. I always told these clients: your relationship with this woman should be over now. It doesn’t make any difference whether it’s because of her, or because of you: it’s obviously not working out when you find yourself in a lockup.

You can control your own behavior. What is more difficult is controlling what she does, and the use of domestic violence restraining orders as a revenge/control instrument after a breakup and in divorce is widespread.

One time I was waiting on a subway platform and overheard one girl (18-25 yo) say to another: “If you want your man back, put a restraining order on him.” It didn’t surprise me; I had seen it in court many times. A restraining order can be granted without a hearing to begin with, and it delivers a message to the man: “She’s in control now, she’s got you by the balls.” Typically these orders require a person to stay some specified distance away from the complainant and specific sites like the complainant’s home and workplace. I had several cases in which the woman invited the man back while the no-contact order was still in force. They might have stayed together for weeks, but when the man “stepped out of line,” by arguing with her, staying out late, real or imagined cheating on her, “disrespecting” her, a call to 911 was made and the guy found himself arrested. Sometimes it was a surprise to him when the police showed up. I always had to explain to these chumps: it’s not a legal defense that you were invited back by her, even if a judge or a jury might have some sympathy in those circumstances.

One rule: once you have a no-contact restraining order served on you, move away or have a rock-solid alibi 24/7. Otherwise, you’re always at risk of her scoping you out and calling the police to charge a violation of the restraining order (“He was outside my house, staring at my window”). It happens.

From her point of view, once she makes charges against you, she is going to be embraced by the state’s punitive and therapeutic institutions. She will have a “victim advocate” assigned to commiserate with her. She will meet with friendly prosecutors and police officers willing to believe her, even bending over backwards to do so. Her friends will sympathize with her.

You, on the other hand, are a cockroach which the power of the state is poised to bring the hammer down on. The only thing standing between the hammer and you is a good defense lawyer and yourself. The good defense lawyer takes many forms – public defenders are some of the best because of their experience, don’t believe the bad rap on them. If you are hiring a lawyer, make sure you hire a criminal defense lawyer. The criminal defense bar in any town is a relatively small group. Even in a city of one million, you only have about 50 good, dedicated criminal defense lawyers. If you don’t know anyone, walk into court and chat up the bailiffs. They are sitting in the courts all day, and see who’s good and who sucks.

The good defense lawyer has four things: (1) likes to Fight the Power; (2) knowledge of the law, especially the rules of evidence; (3) ability to thoroughly investigate the facts; (4) common sense about human behavior.

If one of a lawyer’s first questions is “Did you do it?” you should avoid them. This is because you are not in a position to judge whether you “did it” or not, and asking you indicates the lawyer is lazy and taking shortcuts. Even the guilty person is probably charged with some crimes not supported by the facts – e.g. you sucker-punched someone and are charged with assault with intent to murder. The lawyer should just ask you “what happened?” or “why are you here?” for your account of the facts.

There are no other qualities you should be looking for other than those four qualities – I know great defense lawyers who are women, including lesbians, gay guys, black, white, Hispanic, etc.

The lawyer must investigate everything about the case, the complainant, witnesses, understand the physical layout of the scene, any lab reports, police reports. Actually, the lawyer should hire an investigator to do a lot of this, because the investigator can talk to the “victim” and get her story on the record, along with any other witnesses. You can “lock in” testimony in your favor, because the investigator can testify at trial. Even though rape shield laws have limited exploration of some aspects of the complainant’s history, other aspects can be explored: past false charges, her psychiatric history, financial issues which could on motive to lie.

If you are in a social circle with the complainant, you may find some mutual friends willing to talk to you about “what she said,” dish dirt on her, or even talk her out of the charges. The latter is a delicate matter because of witness intimidation laws and if there is a no-contact order, as it could be “indirect contact,” so consult your lawyer and be careful. Still, if you could get a friend of the complainant’s to testify to her inconsistent statements or about any motive to get revenge on you, it’s golden.

Arraignments, bail hearings and related restraining order hearings are incredibly important. Aside from determining whether you’ll be locked up before trial, this is because the lawyer may get the chance to question the complainant.

One time, I was appointed as a public defender on a rape case at the arraignment. The dumbass DA and victim advocate let the complainant go forward with a restraining order hearing. After the complainant testified, I jumped up and handed in my appearance slip in behalf of the defendant. The DA objected, saying I wasn’t appointed on the civil restraining order case, only on the criminal. I told the judge I was doing it pro bono and the defendant had the right to counsel, and the DA had no standing to object. The judge wasn’t happy, but there wasn’t anything she could do to prevent me from cross-examining the complainant.

I asked a bunch of open-ended questions – When, where, what, who, why. Just to get her story on the record, on the tape recorders running in the courtroom. The complainant said she went back to the defendant’s house after the alleged rape. I asked her why she went to see him.

She said, “I wanted him to fix my car, and he said no.” With that answer, I knew I had won. The case pretty much fell apart and it was dismissed a few week later.

The good defense counsel has to know the rules of evidence. You can get and use things like the complainant’s psychiatric history in at least some places, but it’s really difficult and you have to know the law and be able to make the argument for relevancy. Hearsay and the exceptions to the hearsay rule are very important, as witnesses will testify to what “She said,” or “he said.”

If a case goes to trial, anything can happen. Jury selection rules differ, and I won’t get into picking a jury, it’s a complicated subject. Juries are great, but also unpredictable.

Juries want a show. They’ve watched a lot of trials on TV, and they want drama and “production values.” Drama is in the opening and closing statements, the questioning, the witnesses’ demeanor and the rather-solemn setting of the courtroom. I liked to jazz-up “production values” by going to Kinko’s for blown-up graphics, pictures, using a cool laser pointer.

I strongly believe juries want an answer to the question: why is she lying? There has to be a tight, factually-based theory answering that question. Revenge, jealousy, money, all are possible answers based on the facts. I also think juries want to hear from the defendant, to have him deny the charges.

How to treat the complainant on the stand is a defense lawyer’s call. I used to use a kind of sad sympathetic regret for the sick. One time I took this sympathetic tack and got the complainant to go beyond the violation of restraining order complaint to tell the jury about all kinds of fantastic things that my client did – cutting her phone and electric lines, “stalking” her at all hours, looking in her window at 3am. Everything up to beaming messages into her head, and all unreported to the police and ultimately unbelievable, so the jury could not believe her on anything.

Summary: False rape and domestic violence charges are a danger to any man in relationships with women. Be careful out there, and be aware of the laws in your jurisdiction. In the end, only a good defense lawyer might stand between you and twenty years in a maximum security prison on a false charge.

Great thread. +1 OP.

Why dont women get in any sort of trouble for false rape accusations? Im sure a mandatory 6 month sentence would get rid of the problem.

Thanks for posting this Sp5. Few subjects are grimmer or more relevant.

Quote:Quote:

The U.S. Congress enacted a burden-shifting rule on consent defenses for the US military a few years ago, but it got shot down by a military judge on US Constitutional grounds.

I did not know this and it is chilling to find out. Damn.

When I asked why, thinking that he was tired of sordid child molestation charges, brutal rapes and the like, he told me “I am tired of all these made up false charges we have to support.” And proceed to tell me stories of women who had made charges of rape obviously motivated by revenge or money, which were still brought forward by the DA for political reasons. So we ended up agreeing and swapping stories. This is the environment we live in.

This does not surprise me in the least. Prosecutors are pressing these charges knowing full well that they're made up. What sleaze.

Question: what can we do to make them think twice? Prosecutors have to start paying a price for bringing these false charges to trial.

Rape by strangers is one of the rarest crimes, even in big dense cities.

Indeed. Few people really understand this.

From her point of view, once she makes charges against you, she is going to be embraced by the state’s punitive and therapeutic institutions. She will have a “victim advocate” assigned to commiserate with her. She will meet with friendly prosecutors and police officers willing to believe her, even bending over backwards to do so. Her friends will sympathize with her.

You, on the other hand, are a cockroach which the power of the state is poised to bring the hammer down on.

Truer words were never spoken.

Given this, it seems to me that the key is to protect yourself well ahead of time. Ideally, have video and text records of enthusiastic consent for as many sexual encounters as possible. If you cannot obtain video evidence, elicit texts, emails, etc that reveal gushing consent after the fact. I feel that it would be much more difficult to press charges in such a context. Of course this applies more to outright sexual assault accusations and less to the even more frequent if somewhat less life-destroying domestic violence/restraining order cases.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Very good read.

This is pure gold.

I think this should be a sticky considering the relevance of this post in today's climate.

I think prevention is a big key: don't stick your dick in crazy.

The first thing to remember is: you can be charged and convicted on the say-so of one woman. It's enough for probable cause, and enough for conviction if she is convincing to the jury. So, screen your partners for psycho attributes. Hard to tell all of the time, but there are some obvious tells like her taking offense when none was meant, always being “disrespected,” obvious greed, weird mystical beliefs, extreme jealousy (especially Borderline Personality Disorder), sympathy-seeking hypochondria, etc.

Part of what I take away from this is don't fuck with trashy, unstable white trash/ghetto women. Is the right though? Do you see this sort of behavior in college-educated, upper middle class women?

Also, great thread.

I'd like to nominate this thread for sticky status. Way too much good information here that one of us (or a visitor) might desperately need in a pinch one day.

Quote: (10-31-2013 05:28 PM)houston Wrote:  

Why dont women get in any sort of trouble for false rape accusations? Im sure a mandatory 6 month sentence would get rid of the problem.

The problem is that objectively false charges are also rare. Those would be cases where there is videotape, DNA, or the complainant's own admission proving that the charge was false.

Even in the case I mentioned above, where the complainant went back to the alleged rapist to get her car fixed, it's not an objectively provable fact that she wasn't raped. This is the murky area that a lot of cases end up in. Not guilty, but not proven false, either.

Quote: (10-31-2013 05:40 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

The U.S. Congress enacted a burden-shifting rule on consent defenses for the US military a few years ago, but it got shot down by a military judge on US Constitutional grounds.

I did not know this and it is chilling to find out. Damn.

The case is U.S. v. Prather, here's a story about the amendments.

The same rules ruled to be unconstitutional in the USA are the law in Canada, however. I don't think the "advocates" will be happy until they're the law in the USA. The US Constitution - it's such a problem!

Sp5, I realize that some of these cases are in a legal grey area where it's just as difficult to prove that the accuser lied as it is to prove that she told the truth.

But in some cases there is fairly definitive evidence of false accusations. This thread about a Temple football player seems to be a good example. Yet even then the false accuser is not punished or at most gets a slap on the wrist.

Even one well-publicized case in which a false accuser would be seriously punished could have a real effect. Women might see it and think twice.

Any thoughts?

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Quote: (10-31-2013 06:30 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

Sp5, I realize that some of these cases are in a legal grey area where it's just as difficult to prove that the accuser lied as it is to prove that she told the truth.

But in some cases there is fairly definitive evidence of false accusations. This thread about a Temple football player seems to be a good example. Yet even then the false accuser is not punished or at most gets a slap on the wrist.

Even one well-publicized case in which a false accuser would be seriously punished could have a real effect. Women might see it and think twice.

Any thoughts?

Of course charges should be brought in a pretty clear case like this, but the crimes charged - like false statements to the police - don't have the penalties of rape.

From reading this, he should sue her for malicious prosecution and defamation, get a multi-million dollar judgment and then he can haunt her the rest of her life garnishing her wages.

I think there are more chapters to be written in this story, maybe not criminal charges against her, but something from Temple U.

Has a client every tried to sue the false accuser for defamation and libel?

Quote: (10-31-2013 07:16 PM)kbell Wrote:  

Yes, for example, I saw this horror-show case.

http://www.mediaradar.org/research_on_fa...ations.php

About Half of Rape Allegations are False, Research Shows

False allegations of rape are believed to be more common than many persons realize. These are the findings of four research studies:

A review of 556 rape accusations filed against Air Force personnel found that 27% of women later recanted. Then 25 criteria were developed based on the profile of those women, and then submitted to three independent reviewers to review the remaining cases. If all three reviewers deemed the allegation was false, it was categorized as false. As a result, 60% of all allegations were found to be false.1 Of those women who later recanted, many didn't admit the allegation was false until just before taking a polygraph test. Others admitted it was false only after having failed a polygraph test.2
In a nine-year study of 109 rapes reported to the police in a Midwestern city, Purdue sociologist Eugene J. Kanin reported that in 41% of the cases the complainants eventually admitted that no rape had occurred.3
In a follow-up study of rape claims filed over a three-year period at two large Midwestern universities, Kanin found that of 64 rape cases, 50% turned out to be false.4 Among the false charges, 53% of the women admitted they filed the false claim as an alibi.5
According to a 1996 Department of Justice report, “in about 25% of the sexual assault cases referred to the FBI, ... the primary suspect has been excluded by forensic DNA testing.6 It should be noted that rape involves a forcible and non-consensual act, and a DNA match alone does not prove that rape occurred. So the 25% figure substantially underestimates the true extent of false allegations.

And according to former Colorado prosecutor Craig Silverman, “For 16 years, I was a kick-ass prosecutor who made most of my reputation vigorously prosecuting rapists. ... I was amazed to see all the false rape allegations that were made to the Denver Police Department. ... A command officer in the Denver Police sex assaults unit recently told me he placed the false rape numbers at approximately 45%.”7

According to the FBI, about 95,000 forcible rapes were reported in 2004.8 Based on the statements and studies cited above, some 47,000 American men are falsely accused of rape each year. These men are disproportionately African-American.9

Some of these men are wrongly convicted, sentenced, and imprisoned. Even if there is no conviction, a false allegation of rape can “emotionally, socially, and economically destroy a person.”10

[Image: KmlDLSO.gif]

I had a stalker that went nuts on me, and wrote about it on this forum. It was obvious she was totally making up stories, and I beat two restraining orders thanks to a not inept attorney. I was vindicated, however, I spent about $4300, and only as a defendatant, I was pro se as a plaintiff, had to miss 2 weeks of school, and was mentally traumatized big time. I lost about 20 lbs in 2 months. If you sit in district court, at least have of the actions are restraining orders. SP5 has done a great write up. Prevention is of course the best strategy. I am very surprised I have not heard more stalker stories on this forum. A couple of thoughts:

1. Suing for defamation/Libel. You will find a correlation between psycho behavior and nothing to lose, in which case she wont have any money. Plus, you are going to be knee deep in a shitstorm you have been waiting to move on from. It's not practical and will wind up costing you a lot of money.
2. The "victim's" testimony IS evidence. Don't get comfortable thinking there is no evidence.
3. If the chick is tech savvy watch the fuck out. Hacking your passwords or even bugging your phone is not that hard.
4. Most of you guys are more alpha than me and can handle bitches. It won't happen overnight. Don't let on that they are pushing your buttons.
5. If you live alone in a single family house you are especially vulnerable. Nobody is around to see whats up. I would recommend having a trusted friend you can call if she starts showing up at your crib. Someone that lives close by.
6. File first. File First. File first. Forget about being a man. Of course don't make shit up but if she is threatening you then drop one on her first. Some states have alternative harassment orders which are more appropriate but not as strong.
7. Some states allow private individuals to bring criminal charges. Although ultimately the DA has to agree to prosecute, you can still drag her in for a probable cause hearing in front of a magistrate. In my state something as simple as annoying telephone calls or emails is a criminal offense. I had probable cause to bring forth 4 or 5 different charges, and was ready to if things did not stop. However, my attorney said you should not threaten criminal charges as a predicate to terminate domestic proceedings as it is seen as unethical etc... "So don't say, if you don't stop with the restraining orders I will file criminal charges."
8. You should have a cash stash, I would recommend at least $5000.
9. My chick was ghetto. Yes..stay away.
10. I would watch out for certain occupations which are by nature confrontational.
11. Most certainly all of these women will have early tells. I was purposefully ignorant because I thought everything would work itself out. Some obvious ones are:
a)Overall angry person.
b)Enjoys arguing/fighting veiled as debating.
c)Nomadic in nature, has lived in many different places. A past that is difficult to account for.
d)pathological lying. It's kind of obvious, but these chicks will lie about everything, little stuff that there is no reason to lie about so you don't even suspect it.
e)History of childhood sexual abuse.
f)short fuse. Obsessed with respect.
g)Thinks the world is against her...came out of the womb as a victim.
h)disregard for rules/rule of law. Comfortable with criminal behavior.
i)Insomniac.
j)Aroused by confrontation/drama.
h)says disturbingly weird shit when you're fucking her.

Another tip, you may want to preemptively retain a lawyer. It was difficult to find someone that would promise to show up in court for my hearing. These cases are shitty and a lot of lawyers, good ones that already make money, don't want to touch them. You will probably have 10 days to 2 weeks between when she gets the RO ex parte to the hearing. When you factor in weekends, you are going to have 3 or 4 days if you're lucky to find a lawyer.
The landscape is quite ominous, and I doubt very much things will get better anytime soon. Just be prepared and hope your preparation is for naught.

Quote: (10-31-2013 09:16 PM)LowerCaseG Wrote:  

I had a stalker that went nuts on me, and wrote about it on this forum. It was obvious she was totally making up stories, and I beat two restraining orders thanks to a not inept attorney. I was vindicated, however, I spent about $4300, and only as a defendatant, I was pro se as a plaintiff, had to miss 2 weeks of school, and was mentally traumatized big time. I lost about 20 lbs in 2 months. If you sit in district court, at least have of the actions are restraining orders. SP5 has done a great write up. Prevention is of course the best strategy. I am very surprised I have not heard more stalker stories on this forum. A couple of thoughts:

1. Suing for defamation/Libel. You will find a correlation between psycho behavior and nothing to lose, in which case she wont have any money. Plus, you are going to be knee deep in a shitstorm you have been waiting to move on from. It's not practical and will wind up costing you a lot of money.
2. The "victim's" testimony IS evidence. Don't get comfortable thinking there is no evidence.
3. If the chick is tech savvy watch the fuck out. Hacking your passwords or even bugging your phone is not that hard.
4. Most of you guys are more alpha than me and can handle bitches. It won't happen overnight. Don't let on that they are pushing your buttons.
5. If you live alone in a single family house you are especially vulnerable. Nobody is around to see whats up. I would recommend having a trusted friend you can call if she starts showing up at your crib. Someone that lives close by.
6. File first. File First. File first. Forget about being a man. Of course don't make shit up but if she is threatening you then drop one on her first. Some states have alternative harassment orders which are more appropriate but not as strong.
7. Some states allow private individuals to bring criminal charges. Although ultimately the DA has to agree to prosecute, you can still drag her in for a probable cause hearing in front of a magistrate. In my state something as simple as annoying telephone calls or emails is a criminal offense. I had probable cause to bring forth 4 or 5 different charges, and was ready to if things did not stop. However, my attorney said you should not threaten criminal charges as a predicate to terminate domestic proceedings as it is seen as unethical etc... "So don't say, if you don't stop with the restraining orders I will file criminal charges."
8. You should have a cash stash, I would recommend at least $5000.
9. My chick was ghetto. Yes..stay away.
10. I would watch out for certain occupations which are by nature confrontational.
11. Most certainly all of these women will have early tells. I was purposefully ignorant because I thought everything would work itself out. Some obvious ones are:
a)Overall angry person.
b)Enjoys arguing/fighting veiled as debating.
c)Nomadic in nature, has lived in many different places. A past that is difficult to account for.
d)pathological lying. It's kind of obvious, but these chicks will lie about everything, little stuff that there is no reason to lie about so you don't even suspect it.
e)History of childhood sexual abuse.
f)short fuse. Obsessed with respect.
g)Thinks the world is against her...came out of the womb as a victim.
h)disregard for rules/rule of law. Comfortable with criminal behavior.
i)Insomniac.
j)Aroused by confrontation/drama.
h)says disturbingly weird shit when you're fucking her.

This is a great example of what I called "Restraining Order Hell" and the type of chick who brings it on.

The only good thing about them is that they are so crazy they go too far and can't keep themselves from making unbelievable stuff up.

She said that I forced her to smoke crack...on an affidavit...to the judge...lol

Quote: (10-31-2013 05:49 PM)j r Wrote:  

Part of what I take away from this is don't fuck with trashy, unstable white trash/ghetto women. Is the right though? Do you see this sort of behavior in college-educated, upper middle class women?

Also, great thread.

I have seen it in college-educated women. If you fuck with a woman when her clock's running out, take up time and dump her, all bets are off.

I even saw one crazy lady cop do it to several guys.

Quote: (10-31-2013 07:27 PM)Sp5 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-31-2013 07:16 PM)kbell Wrote:  

Yes, for example, I saw this horror-show case.

This is a very interesting story. I was happy to see that the falsely accused father gained custody of the son.

How does perjury work? Can a woman be prosecuted for saying things in court which are ultimately proven to be false?

Since this threads creation there has been numerous inroads on rape hysteria on College and University campus throughout the USA and now the UK. How serious is this problem and why is the state making sure the innocent men are not given full hearings and legal advice?

There is information in abundance for women who get "rapey" vibes from men but absolutely nothing for men to counter such accusations until its too late. By then you've probably said or done something that makes people think you're guilty or have something to hide.

I've even heard of incidents where you remain silent without legal counsel (in the UK) and you're seen as guilty. its as good as saying "I did it".

Are we men too ignorant of women and the legal destruction they can bring?

MikeCF did a podcast on avoiding false rape accusations that has a lot of good information, and one thing in particular that he harps on is NEVER TALK TO POLICE. They aren't your friend and talking to them without a lawyer present will NEVER help you, and according to him it's because you can set up a roadblock right from the beginning on a false accusation because they have to prove that you had sex. If the accuser is making the accusation days/weeks after the alleged assault happened, she may not actually be able to prove you even had sex.

http://www.dangerandplay.com/2011/09/21/...rape-case/

http://www.dangerandplay.com/2014/06/08/...ccusation/

First link is article with a bunch of useful information, and the second link is the podcast.

Sp5, can you elaborate on anything Mike said about not talking to the police? In most cases, if they can't prove that sex happened are they still going to be able to charge you with rape? What is easier/more beneficial, setting up evidence that consensual sex happened or leaving no evidence that any sex happened?

And can I just say it's fucking ludicrous that we have to be having this discussion at all? None of us here are fucking rapists and yet we've got to sit here sharing tips for how to avoid life altering trauma just because we wanted to fuck someone that we didn't know was deranged.

1. With regard to perjury, an objectively-false rape charge could, should, and sometimes is charged as perjury. Whether one is or not depends on how strong the evidence of falsehood is, and also the political aspect of "not wanting to discourage women reporting rape" which some prosecutors will use to excuse liars.

I think most places in the USA allow you to bring a criminal charge yourself, with a probable cause hearing before a judicial officer, so even if the prosecutor balked, you could bring a complaint against her. You would still have to depend on the prosecutor to carry the complaint forward, though.

2. Not talking to the police without a lawyer is a good general rule. It's worth waiting in jail for a few hours to make sure that your iron-clad alibi or series of texts from her after the alleged rape is properly presented, and most importantly preserved as evidence.

Legally nothing happens to girls who make fake rape accusations in most cases, except perhaps perjury, but nothing prevent you from filing a lawsuit and strip her out of her money.
I have an older friend (31 y.o.) who was falsely accused of raping by a 28 y.o. girl, and the girl admitted it in court. The defence lawyer made a non-publishing order.

Upon dismissal of the charge, the guy decided to sue the girl for $200,000 because he lost his job, intense stress, multiple visits to court, arrest without reason, etc. and he won. The bitch lost everything, and is still under a salary seizure order for the next years until she finally pays back all the money she owes.

Give them the best dick of their life and they will be less likely to have regrets. We all know nowadays that sex you regret is now rape.

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest