rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A lie will always defeat the truth

Lost a regular tonight. A really great regular, type of girl I would think about all day when I knew she coming over.

We were in bed, fully clothed but making out. She asked me if she was the only girl I was seeing. She even said it wouldn't be a deal breaker. So fueled by lust and alcohol and a perceived higher level of trust and intimacy, I told her the (quasi) truth, that I had slept with another girl only once since began seeing her. I even told her it was a girl I was seeing when her and I first hooked up, and I cut off her immediately after that.

She immediately lept up, put her boots on, and stormed out my place, slamming my door in the process.

Had I lied to her, which I would have done 99% percent of the time, I would be up to the hilt in that fine pussy of hers. But now, because I was dumb enough to tell the truth, I'm stuck with dick in hand and -1 from the rotation.

Tell them what they want to hear.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Quote: (10-31-2013 04:23 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

Lost a regular tonight. A really great regular, type of girl I would think about all day when I knew she coming over.

We were in bed, fully clothed but making out. She asked me if she was the only girl I was seeing. She even said it wouldn't be a deal breaker. So fueled by lust and alcohol and a perceived higher level of trust and intimacy, I told her the (quasi) truth, that I had slept with another girl only once since began seeing her. I even told her it was a girl I was seeing when her and I first hooked up, and I cut off her immediately after that.

She immediately lept up, put her boots on, and stormed out my place, slamming my door in the process.

Had I lied to her, which I would have done 99% percent of the time, I would be up to the hilt in that fine pussy of hers. But now, because I was dumb enough to tell the truth, I'm stuck with dick in hand and -1 from the rotation.

Your situation is unfortunate but you should've known better. Ignore or agree and amplify. I disagree with your thread title, though. Truth is way easier in the long run, spinning webs of lies just leaves you wrapped up and unable to escape. This isn't a situation of truth versus lie, it's a situation of believing that a girl really wants to know that versus ignoring her and leaving her guessing.

Leaving her guessing is WAY better than a lie OR the truth.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

nooo way man. i'm with what you did. you don't wanna compromise yourself for a chick. I get the feelign she'll be back. She overreacted, depending on what you do, she could crawl back and be forever yours, or you can scare her away.

it's an opportunity, do your best with it.

@Aneroid. Ignore or agree and amplify is game 101. I've been banging this girl for months and she has slept over, cleaned my place, done my laundry, etc. Even though it wasn't a spoken exclusive relationship, we were past game 101 principles.

Shes finally responded to some texts (she wont pick up her phone lol). I feel like I can salvage the situation, I hope so because I'd hate to lose her.

This is Game.

The right play after the fact would be to ignore her and make her beg to see you again. You jumped the gun here twice. No big though

maybe you should let it simmer down a bit. she is probably reveling in your attention, trying to get a rise out of you and will milk it for all its worth

"Shes finally responded to some texts (she wont pick up her phone lol). I feel like I can salvage the situation, I hope so because I'd hate to lose her."

^^^Don't be an amature and blow her phone up. Hold Frame playa.

Don't text or call her. She cared enough to storm out so she obviously has FEELINGS for you.

She'll be back. Don't grovel, don't apologize, don't make excuses. Man the fuck up.

She asked me if she was the only girl I was seeing.

Also, you learned the lesson that this is a subject not to be discussed.

Nothing good can come from it.

[Image: Silkk%20The%20Shocker%20-%20Charge%20It%...20Game.jpg]

Make sure you keep the receipt young buck.

Quote: (10-31-2013 04:58 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

The right play after the fact would be to ignore her and make her beg to see you again. You jumped the gun here twice. No big though

Mech, I've said what I need to say to her. She is going out drinking with her friends tomorrow night at a bar right next to where I live, and she had told me earlier today she plans on crashing at my place (logistics for the win!). I'm gonna ignore her until then, which will cause the hamster to go into ludicrous speed.

I expect a few drunken texts at which point I will tell her I'd rather talk about it in person and have her come over. A little comfort and it should be good.

I have a different opinion on this situation:

Most girls know I'm sleeping with other girls, but they are smart enough never to ask me straight up. They enjoy my company and don't want to rock the boat.

If a girl asks me if I'm seeing other girls, it means she either really likes me or is no longer comfortable hooking up with a player. If I told her the truth, she would be upset and leave, like in your experience. However if I lied to her and told her we were exclusive, she'd know I was either full of shit, or it would lower my value since she expected me to say Yes, since what kind of G only bangs one girl at a time.

Either way you lose. It's the girls fault in these situations, not yours. Sometimes women mess up and forget not to bite the hand that feeds.

Alright. I got this shit back on lock.

It took a lapse in game to lose it. It took me getting back in game mode to get it back.

I ignored all her bullshit "i art higher than thou" texts. And eventually just told her to we would settle it in person next time shes in town.

She texts me back : "I have plans with my girls from college at the bar, Ill come up with some lie than I'm driving home early and ill come over, but you have to let me crash there. Please?"

My response: "Don't bring any sharp objects"

The rotation is no longer endangered! I'm gonna use this "drama" to push through one of her "boundaries" (anal sex or swallowing a load) to fully secure her position in the rotation.

If she's into you, she'll be back. If she doesn't come back, there's a good chance that the other girl was just an excuse.

On a first date, the girl saw a hickie I got from the night before, making out with a girl, but no fuck.

When we started to make uot, of course she saw it and asked me about it. I told her it was a kiss and I didn't even got her number.

What are you supposed to tell her when you a hickie or claw marks in your back? I mean the ideal way is to lie to women but what could you do with such obvious evidence.

Quote: (10-31-2013 08:20 PM)Ternarydemonite Wrote:  

What are you supposed to tell her when you a hickie or claw marks in your back? I mean the ideal way is to lie to women but what could you do with such obvious evidence.

Stop smashing for extended time in the vanilla missionary position. Better positions exist my friend.

Quote: (10-31-2013 04:54 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

@Aneroid. agree and amplify is game 101... we were past game 101 principles.

You're never past game 101 principles. Not 10 days in, not 2 months in, not 2 years in.

Shit tests never stop my friend. Agree and amplify will serve you well for years and beyond.

Yes, A lie will sometimes defeat truth, but game will defeat both of them.

There's already more than enough material on these forums. But just to refresh:

Her: "Are you seeing anyone else?"

You: "Yeah, in fact she's coming over at 11 *look at watch* so we gotta make this a quickie."
You: "If by 'someone else' you mean your cousin, well, yeah."
You: "Yeah but we only have anal sex so it doesn't count."

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Showing emotion means caring. When the girl ran out you should have ignored her like Emech said because you were probably going to get a text back within a few hours or even sooner. Questions like that being asked are giveaways that she wants to be your only girl and is nudging things in that direction. If there wasn't a freak out about this situation it would have been something else down the road.

"I told her the (quasi) truth, that I had slept with another girl only once since began seeing her. I even told her it was a girl I was seeing when her and I first hooked up, and I cut off her immediately after that."

The female equivalent of this quote here would be something like "I only kissed him. Thats all. I swear. After that? Oh it was just weird and I left..."

You confirmed to her that you are banging a bunch of girls. [Image: lol.gif]

You lost her little game and showed your hand when you started blowing up her phone. She has a lot more power in the situation now. You may have messed up even earlier if you chased after her when she was leaving and showed any emotions yourself.

"Alright. I got this shit back on lock."

I wouldn't be so confident of this. Prepare for battle. Next time you see her shes going to have a "talk" with you. I highly doubt shes just going to come over and let you hit it without bringing up what happened.

Are you seeing other girls? "I fuck 5 different girls a day, be happy that you're still here"

Looks like we're all losign regualrs these days..just lost two in one fell swoop of a phone bill...

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Quote: (10-31-2013 05:52 PM)j r Wrote:  

If she's into you, she'll be back. If she doesn't come back, there's a good chance that the other girl was just an excuse.
Agreed. Lately I've been taking just about everything women say or ask, and reversing it or flipping it upside down in my mind for translation, and usually it ends out that I was on the right path of their underlying message.

If you're "dreaming about her all day before seeing her," she can pick up on that shit, and use it against you in a reverse-psych sorta way.

go RADIO SILENT!

She will question her worth and get insecure. I think jealousy is a good angle. Unless she has devastating insecurity issues...then that would be like throwing fast balls in the special olympics...overrkill.(diminishing return)

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

This is a good example of a situation that can be avoided altogether if a girl knows your deal right from the beginning --- that you see other women.

Quote: (11-01-2013 04:21 AM)VincentVinturi Wrote:  

This is a good example of a situation that can be avoided altogether if a girl knows your deal right from the beginning --- that you see other women.

Yeah but even if she knows your deal from the beginning doesn't mean she won't still bring it up if she likes you.

"Soooo are you still seeing other girls?"
"Soooo what are we exactly?"
"Soooo is this just sex or what?"

You can't just tell girls, "I'm only interested in casual sex with you from now until the end of time." Unless she's a low value female that has a male harem, she will want more.

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Yea, I feel you buddy. I blow my shit up all the time by doing stuff like this.

TRUE HONESTY is over-rated.

Every girl knows that I have girls on the side. I've told them I need sex 3-4x/week. They only come over 1/week on a weekday. Usually they can do the math

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Quote: (11-01-2013 03:32 PM)DVY Wrote:  

Yea, I feel you buddy. I blow my shit up all the time by doing stuff like this.

TRUE HONESTY is over-rated.

Every girl knows that I have girls on the side.

This right here.

If you picked your girl up using game, well guess what? She knows all about your kind, and she figures you're doing the same shit to other girls.

She probably has a good idea that you're banging other girls, but she's going to ask anyway.

That's what a shit-test is.

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK